Author Topic: CHAOS! - Rykrof Enloe # 7 FINAL EDITION  (Read 4283 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
CHAOS! - Rykrof Enloe # 7 FINAL EDITION
« on: July 31, 2006, 10:14 AM »
Here is the 7th chapter in the Rykrof Enloe series.  I am very excited and relieved to get this chapter up!

Ideas, thoughts, feedback are appreciated.  Thank you!

Far away from the watchful eye of the Peace Officers on Coruscant, Tattooine is the perfect sanctuary for those wishing to not be found, and the ideal place for Trigg Fuuda to reorganize the Badoo Corba and train new recruits while forging an alliance with the Mandalorian Remnant.

Standing guard on another seemingly quite night, two Battle Droids scan the area for possible intruders.

But suddenly both droids are destroyed by a pair of laser blasts!

Moving quickly, Peace Officers Rykrof Enloe and Tylin Gere advance on the Badoo Corba camp. 

“This is Officer Enloe,” Rykrof says into his comm link.  “Forward positions advance now!  Team Beta, cover a potential Badoo Corba retreat on the left but put fire on the hill on the right immediately!”

“Did you hear that?” Trigg Fuuda hisses.  “Those were laser blasts!”

“That was Republic gunfire,” Ameed Hannil says.  “They’ve found us!”

“We will meet them head on,” he shouts as alarms blare throughout the terrorist training camp.

As the Badoo Corba waken from their sleep, the Republic storms forward, led by several All Climate Armored Crawlers; fitted with sled tracks for the desert terrain.

“Forward!” Zeedo Chissis shouts as he heads into battle against the Republic attackers.

Suddenly several Wookiee Warriors appear and begin to force the terrorists into a deadly crossfire.

Caught by surprise, the Badoo Corba forces begin to fall, the blaster assault from the Republic firing from so many weapons that it becomes difficult to pick out individual shooters.

The Wookiees show no mercy on the ruthless terrorists as they tear them apart.

A pair of Battle Droids then emerges and fires at the Wookiees…

…one blast strikes Brontar in the chest…

Choktarr does not need to check on his fellow Wookiee to know his life has passed on, as a deadly Mandalorian approaches the mighty warrior.

As Choktarr studies his enemy, Ferennik Isinn raises his Mandalorian blade of honor and prepares to engage in his favorite death ritual; the disembowelment of Wookiee Warriors.

In a swift motion, Ferennik releases his weapon; slaying the Wookiee with one stroke.

Knowing he has no time to relish in this victory, the masked warrior retrieves his weapon, in search of his next kill.

To his surprise, an even larger Wookiee stands between him and the battlefield.

“I will bood stain this wretched planet with your remains,” Ferennik Isinn hisses.

Running around a jagged corner, Rykrof and Tylin stumble onto the confrontation between Ralbarr and the Mandalorian.

Without hesitation, Rykrof swiftly fires a blast into the chest of the terrorist warrior.

As Ferennik Isinn lies dead at the feet of Ralbarr, the mighty Wookiee explains that he had the situation under control; but still thanks Rykrof for his assistance.

“I’m sure you could have handled him pal,” Rykrof says.  “But I need you to help us find Trigg Fuuda, he’s got to be here somewhere.”

Meanwhile, the Republic forces continue to crush the Badoo Corba resistance, who refuse to surrender.

Back at his ATL Interceptor, Trigg Fuuda prepares for a hasty retreat...

…and in moments escapes from the camp.

“Trigg has fled,” Zeedo informs Ameed Hannil. 

“We must do the same.  Live to fight another day!” he says.

The two fight their way out of the camp, lucky to escape with their lives.

“Fuuda’s gone, damnit!” Rykrof curses as he discovers the terrorist leader's escape pad.  “This whole operation was for nothing!”

“Sir,” an officer says to Rykrof.  “We just received an urgent message from Coruscant.”

Rykrof then speaks with his team.  “Geonosis?” he says in disbelief. 

“Yes Sir,” the officer says.  “They’re saying the Separatists have declared war.  An attack force has already been dispatched to Geonosis for some sort of Jedi rescue mission.”

“Geonosis isn’t far from here,” Rykrof says thoughtfully.  “I’ll take half the team there to see if we can assist.  The rest of you complete a sweep of the camp and report back to Coruscant.”

Rykrof and several of his team members then depart the planet.

On the nearby planet, the Geonosian Execution Arena holds the outbreak of a Galactic Civil War…

In the archducal box overseeing a scheduled execution of Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padme Amidala; Count Dooku watches with amusement as a band of Jedi have intruded on the entertainment and struggle to prevent the execution.

Among the chaos, the Jedi cut down swarms of Geonosians and Battle Droids…

…and have taken the Separatists by surprise…

…but more droids quickly enter the arena and attack the desperate Jedi.

Back-to-back, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala fight back the advancing droids.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Jango Fett rockets into the arena to join the fight.

But the legendary Mandalorian is no match for Jedi Master Mace Windu, who decapitates the bounty hunter.

As his helmet falls to the ground, the bounty hunter's body collapses.

Although Jango Fett has been killed, the droids continue to advance on the Jedi and encircle the survivors.

Suddenly, several Republic Gunships descend fast through the open area in the arena ceiling, landing in a cluster around the handful of Jedi.

Republic Clone Troopers spill out and start firing at the droids…

…as a hell storm of laser fire pushes back the droid army.

Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala dash towards a Gunship and scramble in…

...as the remaining survivors board the Gunships.

The Jedi hang on tight as the last ship rises out of the arena to safety.

Count Dooku looks at the ground littered with dead Jedi and dismembered droids for a brief moment before departing for the Geonosian War Room.

Fleeing the arena, the Gunships join a number of Republic starships that have entered the Geonosis atmosphere.

A massed lines of parked Trade Federation Starships attempts to flee the planet, surprised by the superior Republic force.

Tens of thousands of Clone Troopers emerge from the landed starships…

…and the Separatists can only hope their droid armies can stall the Republic long enough for their leaders and starships to escape.

“This is not going well at all,” Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray says.

“Order a retreat,” Geonosian Poggle the Lesser demands.  “I am sending my warriors deep in the catacombs to hide.”

Angered at this outcome, Rune Haake recommends that the Trade Federation get the cores of their ships back into space.

“The Jedi must not find our designs for the ultimate weapon,” Poggle the Lesser says.  “If they have any idea of what we are planning to create, we are doomed.”

“I will take the designs with me to Coruscant,” Count Dooku replies.  “They will be much safer with my Master.”

Soon after, the last of the fleeing Trade Federation starships begins to weaken under the constant fire as it begins to fall and then explode in a fireball.

After the battle, Jedi Master Kala Mly Shundi enters a forward command center and receives an incoming transmission from Peace Officer Rykrof Enloe.

“You have your clearance to land,” the Jedi Master informs the incoming ships.  “I will see you at docking bay AA24.”

After landing, Rykrof and Tylin are greeted by their Jedi friend.

“What the hell happened here?” Rykrof asks.

“The war has begun,” Kala says softly.  “Dooku is behind everything… but what happened on Tatooine?  Did you find the Badoo Corba?”

“We located their base, but the mission wasn’t a success,” Rykrof says.  “Trigg Fuuda escaped.”

“Then this is truly a sad day for all of us,” Kala laments. “First the terrorists escape…”

“...and now the great Clone War has begun.”

:)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 03:03 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: CHAOS! - Rykrof Enloe # 7
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 10:18 AM »
IMO: This the best remake that you've done. It is really amazing. When it comes to affects...you have raised the bar again and we're all having a hard time trying to keep up. Very cool chapter.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Holy ****!!  Chewie, you are getting scary good at this!  Best remake by far, hands down.  Lemme post this I wanna go read it again.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 10:56 AM »
Chewie -  I did a quick run through just to look at the visuals.  They look stunning.  I need to go back and really read it and capture the essence of my comments later today.

Offline CloneCommander1

• Jedi Initiate
  • Oh no you did-nt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 11:36 AM »
I agree with all the comments so far.  This is the best reamake so far.  The visualsare absolutlew amazing.  The geonosis war room scenes are fantastic, and the fighting scenes are top notch. The writing is also great, it really feels like a movie script.  BRAVO!
It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football!

Offline Swede

• Youngling
  • Burt Reynolds flew X-Wings?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 11:57 PM »
Unbelievable! :o

That's just absolutely incredible Chewie, I loved it.  Some of the Geonosian scenes were so accurate looking, that I felt I was looking at online pix of the movie itself!

My only (very minor) gripe is that your night attack scenes on Tatooine are just a touch bit too dark for my taste. One of the zillion  things I love about your PNs is the amount of detail that you put into your customs, and I just couldn't get a great look at it with that level of darkness.
Still, as always ... very jaw dropping cool!   ;D
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 1, 2006, 12:20 AM »
Nice! I love the customs you do & how you make the pics look so dark!
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 1, 2006, 09:34 PM »
Well done remake Chewie. Loved the design of that Mandalorian, and also what's the base of the Republic Tank? It looks like a GI Joe Ice Sabre.

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #8 on: August 2, 2006, 05:32 AM »
it's not PNs anymore, it's almost movies !

love this shot :

"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 11:08 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Breathtaking your angles and lighting . I think you need to go in the biz.
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 03:00 AM »
Wow, thank you for all the comments guys... and Deanna Rash it's refreshing to see someone showing so much interest in photonovels.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's appreciated.  I'll go ahead and post the latest few chapters here as I know not everyone sees them at other sites if they're not posted here.  Thank you again, thank you.

;)