Author Topic: If You Only Collected One Thing...  (Read 3219 times)

Offline jkno

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: If You Only Collected One Thing...
« Reply #15 on: August 6, 2006, 12:45 PM »
Since there are no more Action Fleet or MicroMachines to collect I would go for the Kotobukiya statues. Now I'm collecting only the Original Trilogy imperials from Koto but then I think I'd go for all of them.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 7, 2006, 01:15 AM »
Gentle Giant also would have to be the top of the heap.  The statues are nice, though I prefer the Sideshow versions, there's at least more variety between the Rancor, Dewback and other items.  The mini-busts were already mentioned and I'm sort of selectively keeping up now too.  Then there's the bustups, between Simpsons and Star Wars, they're pretty sweet.  If it's only one subset of the group, then it would be the mini-busts. 

Kubricks are right up there too, could certainly afford all of the carded versions if that's all I collected. 

Vintage Hasbro would be pretty sweet as well, tons of choice and variety and you'd have a hard time ever being complete.

Modern Hasbro?  Not even on the radar. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 7, 2006, 02:09 AM »
Oh man, where to start.  ;D

I think I would narrow it down to Kubricks till it kills me & stick with the vinty line. As Brent mentioned, tons of choice and variety like protos & such. I'll also stick with my Product Enterprise diecasts, very nicely done.  8)

As for modern... phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!