Author Topic: The Wookiee Welcome Wagon: New Guys Read Here  (Read 37288 times)

Offline LadyVader93

• Youngling
  • i love you...i know
    • View Profile
Re: The Wookiee Welcome Wagon: New Guys Read Here
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 10:41 PM »
i'm new...any advice? :)
my master the flies have been taken care of
been swatted to death they were
died by lime-green swatter they did!

Offline Desfiy

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
New to Port JD!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 02:26 PM »
Oh Bugger I am New as well, anyhow Hi to everyone, and the rules seem fair enough to me.

I hope my stay in port here is as good as the other ports I have visited (Rebelscum and FFURG)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 04:25 PM »
 ;D I just try to get along with everybody.No rockin' the boat here!!!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 09:52 AM »
'nother Newbie joining in!  Thanks for the welcome.  How do I set up my avatar?  :-*
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 2, 2007, 07:54 AM »
Well....I certainly don't consider myself to be a "new guy" to Star Wars forums, but I am to this one. I don't really know why it's taken me so long to join up, but I'm here to stay now. I can't even begin to tell you all what a pleasure it is to read the rules for this forum. It's one of my most despised things when someone doesn't use correct English or capitalize the beginning of a sentence or when someone uses incorrect spelling. It's not hard....at all. To quote just about every Nike commercial, "Just Do It".   :P

I know it looks like I just joined up to try and unload my Hasbro collection, but I've uh….been meaning to get over here for a while. I've been making a lot of changes in my life lately, so I figured I'd keep that train rolling by joining in the discussions over here. I was privileged to be able to meet a few of the guys from JD at Celebration IV, so I am familiar with a few people. I do have to say though that Shannon was ultimately the one that told me about this site and got me to visit and boy is she missed. :(

Thanks for the welcome and I'll see you all on the boards!
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Imperial Ship Yards
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Hi everyone!  JediMAC stopped over at our new site to welcome us to the SW Galaxy, so I decided to register and say hello!  Some of you may remember me as Jedi Scholar 8 from Sandtroopers.com, but due to a recent decision to branch out on our own, we are no longer welcome there!  JediMAC was kind enough to extend a hand of friendship our way, so here I am!  Glad to be here, and I'll try and stop in regularly!

Pat

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 05:18 PM »
Hey Pat, welcome to JD.  Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself to the gang.  Hopefully you guys can continue to pop in from time to time.  In the meantime, good luck with ISY, and I look forward to chatting with you around the boards...

- Matt

P.S.  Do you want me to split this post off into a more personal seperate thread for you?

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 05:20 PM »
Hi JD.

My name is John and I'm new here.  I've read the public sections of JD for some time now, but finally joined.  I'm a fairly casual collector, I'm sure there are a number of JDers who have more Rebel Fleet Troopers than I have figures.  Looking forward to sharing any, appropriate, thoughts I have and letting you all know what its like collecting in Rotterdam, NY.
I am not the Stig

Offline obi1kenobod

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 07:17 PM »
Hi im new here and just like to say hello to everyone :)

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 06:25 PM »
I am known as the Cookieemonster, I was desify in my last regeneration, lol.

Been collecting for a little bit now (2 years and have amased a fair collection, still nothing to compare with you guys though).

Started my hand at customising now, which I am going to add the customising gallery.

Offline Satria Libra

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2009, 12:35 AM »
Greetings all jd-ers

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Life Sucks and Beats you Down and then you Die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 06:26 AM »
Hello all,

My name is Joe and JD was highly recommended to me by fellow member GrandMoffNick, so I decided to join.  I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was a little kid and a collector just as long.  I look forward to talking about everything and anything Star Wars with you all.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 11:16 AM »
Hello all,

My name is Joe and JD was highly recommended to me by fellow member GrandMoffNick, so I decided to join.  I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was a little kid and a collector just as long.  I look forward to talking about everything and anything Star Wars with you all.

Welcome to the boards Joe!  You'll want to check out the Minnesota thread for the latest store reports.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 02:00 AM »
Hey Joe...  Good to see apparantly yet ANOTHER MN guy aboard. ;)  You probably already know Jeff, Scott, and the crew to some extent.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77