Author Topic: 2007 Sets! UPDATE: Pics of three new sets!  (Read 17384 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Sets! UPDATE: Pics of three new sets!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2007, 05:27 PM »
I saw them at Toys R Us today - nice sets for sure, but with a Falcon on pre-order and a new Sandcrawler to build, I'm not in a rush to pick them up.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 10:58 AM »
Which ones did you see there Rob? Was the tie crawler in?

What is the vehicle in the background of the BD troop transport set? I don't recall that one from the movie.

DS

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 02:33 AM »
Sorry, not sure.  I saw the Starfighter with the Hyperspace Ring and the (is it) MTT?  The giant battle droid carrier.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 7, 2007, 12:23 AM »
Saw the Tie Crawler today for the first time at Target today - $49.99.  Awesome looking vehicle and this might be the first LEGO set that I'll ever purchase at full price.  Sure would be nice if Hasbro made this thing some day.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 12:00 PM »
Saw the Tie Crawler today for the first time at Target today - $49.99.  Awesome looking vehicle and this might be the first LEGO set that I'll ever purchase at full price.  Sure would be nice if Hasbro made this thing some day.

Saw this myself. I was pretty impressed.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 10:55 AM »
I've been going to town with LEGO at Target with their sale combined with the $5 coupon.  Generally I'll only buy these sets on clearance or with an extreme discount, but $10 off most of the mid size sets ain't so bad...Plus it gives me something to do while the snow is falling.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN