Author Topic: 2007 Video Game Figures and Vehicles...  (Read 6653 times)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Video Game Figures and Vehicles...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 12:24 AM »
I'm hoping that the traditional Stormtrooper design doesn't show up right after the events of ROTS, and stay unchanged for the rest of the Empire's history.  I'm assuming there will be a few steps more to get to that look completely.
The trailer of the game has OT troopers in it.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 02:44 PM »
Personally, I'm a little pissed off that a "new kid on the block" would be sculpted before some of the classics like Jedi Knight. I've got other issues with this as well, but you all pretty much covered them. I also want to say, though, that for the time SOTE figures came out, they were just as cool, if not cooler than the POTF2 figures out at the time, so cut them a break, right? ;) I loved SOTE and at the time I loved the figures...most that I have are on display on a shelf now, but back when they came out I loved them. They also aren't too different from Hasbro's other POTF2 EU line which did very well in some places and sat on the pegs in others.

And furthermore, I did have stock in Hasbro for many years, but sold it a while ago as it basically just sat there and went down little by little. I haven't looked it up for a long time, but I don't think I'd buy in even if the Wall Street Journal thought it was a good idea.

i agree, but thats already happened scorch is farely new and hes already got a figure before all of the old eu stuff....and i still maintain i never saw one scorch in stores.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 07:06 PM »
Same here! But he is a clone.
Clone + Store = Gone fast
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m