Author Topic: Depressis's customs and weapons  (Read 104181 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: customs and weapons
« Reply #30 on: September 8, 2007, 09:20 AM »
There's some really good stuff in there. You really have a unique style.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 02:24 PM »
advice taken and put into action...someone said i should make a gun....well heres the first....

more to come...

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 11:26 PM »

Darth Sion, the Lord of Pain, was a Sith Lord around 3,951 BBY. Sion was unique in that he would normally be dead if it weren't for the power of hatred embodied by the dark side, and sheer force of will that held together his body—which was damaged to the point that it consisted of burned bits and pieces, making him very intimidating. Sion commanded Sith Assassins to hunt down the Jedi Exile. He was in constant pain, and spoke with a deep, rasping voice.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 06:40 PM »
heres a wip: luke skywalker's lightsaber

if it is completed soon, it will be used for the duration of my sequel trilogy photo-novel, and maybe if i'm up to task of adding it into a dark facade and the volatile vision it will be seen there as well...

anyways as usual more to come.....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 4, 2007, 04:23 PM »
coming soon...

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 4, 2007, 09:39 PM »
Hey If you like making weapons. Here is an idea. I don't think it's been done b4. Get this

A DOUBLE BARREL PISTOL OR  RIFLE?!?!?!?

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 04:10 PM »
I'm gonna run with that double barrel idea...anyways heres my current batch:

introducing three players in the final act of my sequel trilogy photo-novel series

Bernel Gajia-Jedi Knight/Crusader

Gajia holds the honor of having been the only apprentice of Jacen Solo,after completion of his training it was agreed that Bernel would appear to turn his back on his master and side with Grand Master Vont by becoming one his elite Jedi Crusaders. instead Gajia acted as Solo's only link to the true actions of the Crusaders hunt for Fallen Jedi.

Lando Calrissian-Droid Baron/General in the NGR

after having gained mythic profits from his Yuuzhan Vong Hunter Droids,it was thought calrissian would never serve again. but at the height of the New Galactic Republic's struggle with the Chiss of 32 ABY, lando once again donned his general's rank at the behest of his friend Han Solo whom had recently been discharged from the NGR due to his role in discrediting that governments role in secretly aiding the Chiss in a genocide;urged him to watch out for his children as they dove head first into the conflict. after having lived through that crises calrissian continued to serve the NGR in a less than honorable role of continual war profiteer. sweeping into systems shortly before the hammer would fall to sell both sides his Battle Droids.

Leia Organa-Solo-Ambassador to the Jedi/retired head of state

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 01:17 PM »
 Jaina Solo

Jaina Solo was a Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order and the twin sister of Jacen Solo. Born to Han and Leia Organa Solo, she inherited her father's mechanical adeptness and her mother's Force sensitivity, resulting in her eventual training at the Jedi Praxeum. During her time there, she had many adventures, including helping to thwart the Second Imperium.

When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the galaxy, Jaina joined the New Republic military and distinguished herself as a Rogue Squadron pilot. She was constantly on the front lines of battle during the Yuuzhan Vong War, earning the title of Sword of the Jedi from her uncle, Luke Skywalker, and becoming known as an avatar of the Trickster Goddess Yun-Harla to the Yuuzhan Vong. However, the death of her brother Anakin caused Jaina to walk dangerously close to the dark side. She was later redeemed by Kyp Durron, and as the war waged on, Jaina discovered a way for the Alliance to use Yuuzhan Vong warships and biots to their advantage, participating in the war's conclusion. Jaina, as a survivor of the Mission to Myrkr, later became Joined into the Killik community, and was involved in the subsequent Dark Nest Crisis and Swarm War.

In 40 ABY, she assumed control of the Hardpoint Squadron and participated in the Battle of Tralus, siding with the Galactic Alliance. Afterwards, she and her brother Jacen commanded Rogue Squadron during the Blockade of Corellia. The resulting crisis resulted in a split between her and Jacen due to his increasingly aggressive actions, though she remained active in the Jedi Order.

hopefully the end of the Legacy of the Force series

more to come....
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 01:25 PM by Darth Depressis »

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2007, 05:38 PM »
Noghri

Noghri (pronounced /'no:.gri:/) were a primitive humanoid species. They had steely gray or blue skin, and were extremely skilled assassins due to their abilities in stealth and hand-to-hand combat. Despite their small size, they were efficient killing machines, with claws, fangs, and a sense of smell so acute, they could smell one's bloodline (as exemplified by Khabarakh's identification of Leia Organa Solo as Darth Vader's daughter and heir). They were much like the Wookiee species culturally, in that they respected honor above all else. Noghri society was clan-based, revolving around the dukha, or community building, at the center of each village.

more to come..

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 07:29 PM »
Garm Bel Iblis

Garm Bel Iblis was a Galactic Republic Senator of Corellian Sector, a skilled military leader, and one of the co-founders of the Alliance to Restore the Republic.

Despite the Rebel Alliance's victory over the Empire at the Battle of Endor, Bel Iblis and his force remained hidden, waiting for Mon Mothma to make her bid for power. But as Bel Iblis watched the New Republic rise under her guidance, he realized that he had misjudged Mothma. When he was approached to aid the New Republic in locating the fabled Katana fleet, Bel Iblis agreed out of guilt for his stubbornness, anger at feeling a puppet of Borsk Fey'lya and in recognition of the threat that Grand Admiral Thrawn posed to the fledgling Republic.

With his fleet of six Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers, including his flagship, Peregrine, Bel Iblis played a decisive role in the battle against Thrawn over the Dark Force, allowing the New Republic to claim fifteen warships of the Katana fleet. The New Republic was outmatched by Thrawn's wit and force until Mothma asked Bel Iblis to lead the defense of Coruscant, saving it from Thrawn's attack. It was his tactical brilliance that allowed the New Republic defense forces at Coruscant to counter Thrawn's cloaked asteroids with the Stardust Plan. After the defeat of Thrawn, Bel Iblis became an admired and respected Republic leader once again, and Corellians across the Galaxy celebrated his public return. Mothma and Bel Iblis established a cordial but tenuous relationship.

more to come...

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 07:44 PM »
Palpatine's last body rapidly degenerating

Having returned in yet another clone, Palpatine continued his scourge against the New Republic. Armed with the deadly superweapons, the Galaxy Gun, and his second Eclipse-class Star Dreadnought, Eclipse II, Palpatine forced many New Republic worlds to submit to Imperial rule. But, despite his growing Empire, Palpatine was again deteriorating and becoming frail and weak.

Even worse, the Emperor began to succumb to genetic tampering done to his clones by the treacherous Imperial Sovereign Protector Carnor Jax. He tried to clone other bodies so that he could resurrect himself, but Jax had succeeded in tainting even the genetic source material. With his body wasting away rapidly, he went to the Sith world Korriban to consult the ancient spirits of his forebears. They advised that he enter Leia's newborn son, Anakin Solo.

more to come...

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 08:03 PM »
Kam Solusar

Kam Solusar was a Jedi Knight who turned to the dark side of the Force, but was brought back to the light side through the efforts of Luke Skywalker. After his meeting with Skywalker, Kam became one of the first students to study at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4. Later on he became a Jedi Master and married fellow Jedi Tionne.

He was nearly killed in 40 ABY during the Confederation-Galactic Alliance War when he was picked off by GAG snipers during the Battle of Ossus.

Solusar first encountered Skywalker on Nespis VIII circa 10.5 ABY. Sensing great strength in Solusar, Skywalker was determined to turn him back. With great difficulty, Luke helped Solusar to cast off the chains of the dark side and embrace the light side of the Force as he was intended to by restoring his memories.[2] Now loyal to Skywalker, Solusar traveled with the Jedi Master to Ossus to assist the Ysanna in their battle against Imperial forces. He was made a general of the New Republic Defense Forces; after defeating an Imperial army and two Dark Jedi, Solusar led a raid on the reborn Emperor's flagship and sabotaged it.

more to come..

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2007, 04:41 PM »
Kyp Durron

Kyp Durron was a Jedi Master, one of the first to be trained at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Praxeum. Kyp was a powerful Jedi, but his aggressive tactics were often a frustration to Skywalker's attempts to create a respected name for the New Jedi Order.

He briefly fell to the dark side under the influence of the spirit of Exar Kun, an ancient Sith Lord. However, he was later redeemed and accepted back within ranks of the New Jedi Order. He would ultimately become one of the Order's most powerful Jedi and served with distinction in the Yuuzhan Vong War, and later during the Dark Nest Crisis.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2007, 04:44 PM »
Dorsk

Dorsk 81 was a Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order, and one of the 83 clones from the Dorsk lineage. He was also a member of the inagural class of Luke Skywalker's Praxeum.

Dorsk 82 was a male Khommite Jedi Knight and clone of Dorsk 81 from Khomm. After the martyrdom of his predecessor and the devastating assault on Khommite civilization by Admiral Daala, Dorsk 82 decided to leave his homeworld

Dorsk 83 was a Khommite male from Khomm. He was a Jedi Knight in the New Jedi Order, like his predecessors Dorsk 81 and Dorsk 82.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2007, 04:46 PM »
Streen

Streen was an elderly Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order. Working as a tibanna gas prospector on Bespin for most of his life, he preferred to live in isolation. Due to his latent Force abilities his mind was constantly bombarded with the thoughts and feelings of other sentients, causing him great discomfort.

In 11 ABY, Luke Skywalker discovered him and offered to teach him how to tolerate the company of others. Streen accompanied him to Yavin 4 as one of the inaugural students at the Jedi Praxeum. He went on to become a key Jedi in the Order, being promoted to Master and looking after the Praxeum on many occasions.