Author Topic: Attention all Writers and Artists :  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Attention all Writers and Artists :
« on: February 16, 2003, 07:58 PM »
For the past month I’ve been working on getting clearance from JediDefender.com to host a project that has been pretty hush-hush until now. The project that I’m putting together is a monthly, illustrated story about the Clone War, told by the soldiers (on both sides) that experienced it. In order to pull this off, I need help! What I’m asking for, is that anybody who likes to write or draw send me a sample of your work…

For those who like to write, send me a paragraph of something you’ve written (preferably SW related). For those who like to draw, send me a sketch/etc of something (preferably SW related)… This should be of particular interest to anyone who is interested in the Clone War.

Remember, this is an illustrated story, not a comic. The stories will not rely on illustrations. For this reason, talented writers are essential! However, I hope to have as many illustrations in there as possible. I will try to have a new Cover Artist every month, btw.

Short note for those scared of fine print, whatever you send me is still your property, I will not post any of your sample work anywhere for any reason without your permission!

If you want to join the team, send me a drawing/paragraph to : bsoldato@jedidefender.com
Anyone can be a member of the creative team, it doesn’t matter if you’re an administrator at BeJedi.com or just a regular lurker. If you could, include some info about yourself, Name/Age/Sex/etc.

Warning in advance : These stories will be graphic! I’m trying to bring some real-life emotions into a war that is, at this point, pretty kiddy on the screen. Subdued foul language may be in the stories, as well as depictions of death… While this stuff will be present, it’s my goal to keep the Star Wars nature there by not over-doing the graphic material.
Remember – War is hell. That's the underlying message in these stories.

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
Clone War Journal story??
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 12:06 PM »
Any progress on the clone wars War Journal that got started a few months back? I remember we had a rough draft into with some side stories cooking, including my own. If someone could shoot me the link again, I'd appreciate it since I had it at work and well, since I'm not working I didn't forward the link to my home :-[

thanks  ;)
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
Re: Clone War Journal story??
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 04:47 PM »
The link is on its way
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Clone War Journal story??
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 05:30 PM »
Not much work has been done, or at least, none posted on the board, but I've PM'd the link to ya anyways. Wayne is working on a database and I'm working on two or three stories at once.