Author Topic: NFL 2006-07  (Read 56598 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL 2006-07
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2006, 03:11 PM »
I can't remember where my Fox feed comes from, LOL.  I should probably want to see the Viqueens, but I have two running backs from fantasy in that Detroit-Arizona game.  Even then I've got a nagging feeling it's a New York feed. 

To be honest, I can't even remember where the CBS feed comes from, Minneapolis or Detroit.  I guess it doesn't matter for the second game. ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2006, 03:21 PM »
The local CBS Sports guy (Mark Rosen) was on our local sports radio channel this AM talking up the SD/Denver game they had scheduled for CBS on Sunday afternoon and how he was looking forward to it...  I guess he didn't get "flex-schedule" memo last week.  :-X

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2006, 12:22 PM »
It just occured to me here in Week 11 that I live in NY, and just with the combination of CBS, NBC, FOX and ESPN I have seen all but 1 Cowboys game.

Pretty nifty for me as a Terrell Owens fan.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2006, 04:08 PM »
Pittsburgh can consider itself lucky this week :o  What an end.  I'd picked Cleveland for the upset. :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2006, 01:03 AM »
Come on though, you have to give credit to the Steelers for playing fan-frickin'-tastic Defense all day, and I think calling it luck is shorting Roethlisberger for rebounding in the 2nd half after giving the f'n ball up again...  Not all the gives were his fault too, but it was frustrating beyond belief for me to see them dig a hole like that on turnovers.

I think the Steelers played a great game in the 2nd half though and earned the win...  Cleveland just didn't put together the gives they got like they needed to, and the Steelers got their **** together for the win.  It was a freakin' trainwreck to watch as a Steelers fan though and the kind of game you yell at an inanimate object over.  Turnovers once again almost handed a game to another team like we've done all year.  Statistically the Steelers have dominated some of the games they've been in but handed it to the other guys on turnovers.  It's been painful to say the least.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2006, 01:10 AM »
Come on though, you have to give credit to the Steelers for playing fan-frickin'-tastic Defense all day, and I think calling it luck is shorting Roethlisberger for rebounding in the 2nd half after giving the f'n ball up again...  Not all the gives were his fault too, but it was frustrating beyond belief for me to see them dig a hole like that on turnovers.

I think the Steelers played a great game in the 2nd half though and earned the win...  Cleveland just didn't put together the gives they got like they needed to, and the Steelers got their **** together for the win.  It was a freakin' trainwreck to watch as a Steelers fan though and the kind of game you yell at an inanimate object over.  Turnovers once again almost handed a game to another team like we've done all year.  Statistically the Steelers have dominated some of the games they've been in but handed it to the other guys on turnovers.  It's been painful to say the least.

I'll give you Eli for Ben straight up!   :D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2006, 07:02 AM »
I saw you Giants folks were feeling our pain down here.  Nothing like interceptions to make you randomly swear at your television like it made a difference...   :'(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2006, 10:15 AM »
I saw you Giants folks were feeling our pain down here.  Nothing like interceptions to make you randomly swear at your television like it made a difference...   :'(

Oh if it were just random swearing, my throat wouldn't feel this way today.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2006, 09:52 AM »
****** Grossman.  He's been accountable for what, 90% of the Bear's turnovers this year?

The Bears have NO chance of winning a Super Bowl (or even making it past the playoffs) with Grossman at the helm.

If the Bears had a decent QB, there'd be no stopping them.  Why Lovie sticks with this guy is beyond me...

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2006, 01:30 PM »
****** Grossman.  He's been accountable for what, 90% of the Bear's turnovers this year?

The Bears have NO chance of winning a Super Bowl (or even making it past the playoffs) with Grossman at the helm.

Well, you're gonna make the playoffs.  No doubt.

And I feel your pain.  Eli Manning anyone?  At least your Bears are gonna make it, my Giants aren't going to get past the Cowboys with Manning throwing 4th quarter interceptions up by 21 points.  Here's an idea that works, put the ******* ball in Brandon Jacob's hands and run out the clock.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Yeah, you could be in the Steelers camp right now. :) A-friggin'-trocious.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2006, 08:28 AM »
Week 13 maps

CBS Single game

Fox Doubleheader
Game 1

Game 2
Common sense isn't so common

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 4, 2006, 09:20 AM »
Well, Grossman does it again.  Three interceptions and 34 yards, once again the defense and STU win the game for the Bears (scoring 16 of the 23 points).

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 6, 2006, 11:13 AM »
Week 14 maps

CBS Doubleheader
Game 1

Game 2

Fox Single game
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #164 on: December 8, 2006, 01:50 AM »
Pitt game tonight was fantastic...   ;D  Nothing makes a Steelers fan smile more than watching the Mistake by the Lake go home with a loss...  and this one was especially sweet because it evened the all-time series with the Brownies, plus it also sent the loud-mouths home after they bitched and moaned that they should've won our last meeting...  Guess not! :)

Even if we lost every other game this season, beating the Browns is just something I ask for every time.