Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 107538 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3570 on: November 22, 2017, 08:41 PM »
I saw some of the ToyBiz tribute cards.  And seeing those again just threw me for a loop!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: February 18, 2018, 10:36 AM »
More great reveals for this line this weekend, as usual for this line. Particularly happy to see Cloak and Dagger, a long time want for me, and the new Thing - one of my favorite characters.  A few of the figures did seem kind of like "didn't we just get this?", and I'm not sure how much I care about all the symbiotes outside of Venom and Carnage. Of course, I could just be talking myself out of stuff so I can afford that Sail Barge  ;) The Legends line is tough to keep up with anymore, churning out so much goodness.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: February 19, 2018, 08:45 PM »
Wow, there's some good stuff in that lot that I thought we'd never see.  Black Knight?  YES!!!  I have an awesome custom of him on his winged horse, but this one looks pretty sweet, especially with the extra heads.  Great to see a Warbird in the lineup too, though that's another that I spent big bucks on for a nice custom.  The biggest surprise for me was Paladin - what an obscure character, but one of the few characters I don't have in my Avengers lineup.  I will probably grab Storm, Blue Wolverine, and Psylocke too.  Never been a big fan of the Cloak & Dagger/FF crew, but the figures look great. 
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: February 20, 2018, 09:00 AM »
When is The Thing due to arrive? Or Mr Fantastic for that matter?

Did they say anything about doing the rest of the Inhumans?
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me