Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Movie Thread

<< < (2/353) > >>

Ben:
I'm looking forward to Eternal Sunshine, Jersey Girl, Spider-Man 2, Troy, and King Arthur.

I went to see Hildalgo this past weekend, and loved it. Viggo has a funny Western accent, but he's a good surly cowboy.

The Passion of the Christ I probably won't see until the DVD. No desire to see it anymore.

DSJ™:
Well looking ahead, these movies are on my to see list:

Dawn of the Dead, worth a shot, Troy, looks way to cool & the shot with those thousand ships  :o   Shrek 2, good for a laugh, The Day After Tomorrow, effects looks awesome, Spider-Man 2, I like Spidy, Thunderbirds, I'm a Gerry Anderson fan, Alien vs. Predator, we shall see.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow,  reminds me of...

Nothing wrong with the 30's, 40's or 50's look!  :P

Mainland05:
I am really looking forward to:

Jersey Girl - Liv Tyler is in it, longer then J-Ho! You gotta see that!  Plus, it does look like a great film, Kevin Smith isn't doing something so stupid now!

Passion of the Christ -  Saw it, Loved it, enough said!

Dawn of the Dead -  I am sooooo! excited to see this movie, these zombie's eating brains films, scare the s*** out of me!  Has anyone seen the original?

Not to thriled about Hellboy, or Harry Potter!

Angry Ewok:
I'm going to be seeing Passion in a week or so.

I plan on seeing Dawn of the Dead as well as Hellboy, too. Hellboy looks rather interesting - Dawn of the Dead just looks like a good ol' Zombie movie.

Where the hell is Kill Bill 2?

Mainland05:
Oh Yea!

I though it was going to released in February?.

I just read Greg's Previews over at Yahoo! Movies.

And it scheduled for an April 16th release?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version