Author Topic: 30AC #01 Darth Vader with Coin Album  (Read 26186 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC #01 Darth Vader with Coin Album
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2007, 09:32 AM »
No, you didn't forget about anything. I suppose to fill in the empty space, one could take some of their extra coins and flip them over and have, for example, an Imperial coin, Rebel Coin, Jedi coin etc...

The Jawa coin is great as a filler, it has a Sandcrawler on the back.

Yeah i thought about that one as well. Unless Hasbro has soemthing else planned I will probably go with Rebel, Galactic, Jedi, Mandalorian, Sandcrawler, and see what else is on the back of the coins or use the Indy coin.

What about the coins from the 2nd Legends wave we're about to vote on?     Shouldn't we be getting 5-6 coins for that?  Or is that already accounted for in the album?  (I haven't found one at 2.98 yet so don't have one)

I just assume that they will be a mix of the same 7 coins (6 movies and EU). I would get a silver EU coin if that is included. To be honest it would be nice to get a Clone Wars coin so that would be nice of Hasbro to include somewhere.

Won't the coins be gone by then?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Cyber 7306

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC #01 Darth Vader with Coin Album
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2007, 12:40 PM »
I have Recently been to a Kmart store where I found my Darth Vader and Coin album on clearence for 4.00.