Community > Conventions

Canadian Star Wars / 80s Toy / Action Figure Expo

<< < (3/10) > >>

oohyaa:
The 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo will be Sunday, April 3rd at the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre in Burlington, Ontario.  FREE PARKING!

The show features dealers selling Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. For more details go to the Canadian Collectible Toy Expo website.

You can like the Collectible Toy Expo on Facebook and RSVP to the Facebook event.  You can also follow the Collectible Toy Expo on Twitter.  This will keep you up to date with the latest news about the show.

oohyaa:
Hey guys, if 500 people attend the facebook event for the April 3rd show a FLAT SCREEN TV is going to be given away at the 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo! So invite your Action Figure/Toy Collector friends to the show today!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=158085944237680

oohyaa:
The show is this Sunday, who's going and what deals will you be looking for?

oohyaa:
The 2011 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be Sunday, July 31st, 2011 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre - 6750 Mississauga Road, in Mississauga, Ontario.  With this new location comes free parking for all attendees!

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest toy releases from today; Canada's largest dealer room for 80s toy related merchandise consisting of dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), G.I. Joe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and classics), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

Plus question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests (TBA), a costume contest and fan discussion panels.  For more details go to the Canadian 80s Toy Expo website, follow 80s Toy Expo on Twitter or find 80s Toy Expo on Facebook.

If you are staying at the hotel you can book your hotel room via the TFcon block hotel reservation website.

efranks:
I  saw the link to this and it looks interesting.  If I planned ahead this might be something I'd go to.  Have you been before, Ooh?  I'd be coming about 4 hours or a little more, would it be worth a trip to go to this some time?

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version