Author Topic: Canadian Star Wars / 80s Toy / Action Figure Expo  (Read 99565 times)

Offline MOOGLY

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Canadian Star Wars / 80s Toy / Action Figure Expo
« on: September 24, 2006, 09:37 PM »

3rd Annual Canadian Star Wars Toy Expo October 22nd 2006 Holiday Inn Burlington Special Guests: The 501st Garrison in full Star Wars costume Large Selection of Vintage Toys All the latest releases and imports from today http://www.starwarsexpo.com/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:53 PM by Jeff »

Offline MOOGLY

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Annual Canadian Star Wars Toy Expo
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 11:50 PM »
No Canadians here ?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 12:12 AM »
No Canadians here ?

Oh there is but Burlington is like down east eh!  :-\

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:00 AM »
Yep, too far to go.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 03:46 PM »
Unfortunately, ditto for me too.  BC is too far for me.  Someday I'll be rolling in dough and be able to make a trip like that.

Offline MOOGLY

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 5, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Ah I see.

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
2010 Canadian 80s Toy Expo - July 18th in Toronto
« Reply #6 on: July 6, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Not too much in the terms of Star Wars guests this year, but there is always a good selection of Star Wars toys.

The 2010 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be July 18th, 2010 at the Doubletree International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport, 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario. The show features dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe Classics and tons of other action figures and collectibles.

There is a great line up of guests attending that will be taking part in panels and autograph sessions with the attendees:
DAVID KAYE - Beast Wars Megatron, Transformers Animated Optimus Prime, G.I. Joe General Hawk (1989), Professor X in X-men Evolution and so much more.
MARK RYAN - Transformers Movie Bumblebee and Jetfire
ERIC BAUZA - Destro, Storm Shadow and Tunnel Rat from G.I. Joe Resolute
DERRICK J. WYATT - Art Director/Lead Character Designer for Transformers Animated
and artists MARVIN MARIANO, DAN KHANNA, ALEX MILNE and MATT MOYLAN

Check out http://www.80stoyexpo.com/ for more information.

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
The 7th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo is Saturday, October 9th, 2010 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.  FREE PARKING!

The show features dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. For more details go to the Canadian Action Figure Expo website.

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
The people that bring you the Canadian Action Figure Expo on October 9th in Mississauga will be collecting new toys at the show to help underprivileged children during the holidays. As toy collectors we all remember the joy of receiving new toys at Christmas and want to ensure as many kids as possible get to experience the same feeling. If you are attending the event please bring an unopened/unwrapped toy to support those less fortunate this Holiday season.

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Annual Canadian Star Wars Toy Expo
« Reply #9 on: October 6, 2010, 04:26 PM »
The show is this Saturday, who else going?  What are you looking for?

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - April 3rd
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52 AM »
The 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo will be Sunday, April 3rd at the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre in Burlington, Ontario.  FREE PARKING!

The show features dealers selling Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. For more details go to the Canadian Collectible Toy Expo website.

You can like the Collectible Toy Expo on Facebook and RSVP to the Facebook event.  You can also follow the Collectible Toy Expo on Twitter.  This will keep you up to date with the latest news about the show.

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian Star Wars / 80s Toy Expo
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 10:17 PM »
Hey guys, if 500 people attend the facebook event for the April 3rd show a FLAT SCREEN TV is going to be given away at the 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo! So invite your Action Figure/Toy Collector friends to the show today!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=158085944237680

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 1, 2011, 11:20 PM »
The show is this Sunday, who's going and what deals will you be looking for?

Offline oohyaa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
2011 Canadian 80s Toy Expo - July 31st - Mississauga, Ontario
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 03:16 PM »
The 2011 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be Sunday, July 31st, 2011 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre - 6750 Mississauga Road, in Mississauga, Ontario.  With this new location comes free parking for all attendees!

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest toy releases from today; Canada's largest dealer room for 80s toy related merchandise consisting of dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), G.I. Joe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and classics), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

Plus question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests (TBA), a costume contest and fan discussion panels.  For more details go to the Canadian 80s Toy Expo website, follow 80s Toy Expo on Twitter or find 80s Toy Expo on Facebook.

If you are staying at the hotel you can book your hotel room via the TFcon block hotel reservation website.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 01:44 PM »
I  saw the link to this and it looks interesting.  If I planned ahead this might be something I'd go to.  Have you been before, Ooh?  I'd be coming about 4 hours or a little more, would it be worth a trip to go to this some time?

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"