Author Topic: 400% Kubricks  (Read 100702 times)

Offline yujun

• Jedi Initiate
  • i love kubricks!
    • View Profile
Re: 400% Kubricks
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2005, 12:12 PM »
heard that medicom might mass produce the 400% boba without the bounty hunter logo on the box.. 

is it true?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2005, 01:33 PM »
heard that medicom might mass produce the 400% boba without the bounty hunter logo on the box.. 

is it true?

Nope, never heard of this, then again it's Medicom so anything can happen.

If they do, then I'll have a nice set of bookends!  ;)   ;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2005, 02:03 PM »
Well i guess if they did that would solve my problem. It would prob ably have  amore reasonable price. Still i will not be holding my breath.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2005, 08:51 PM »
Sounds like it's not the 400% Boba that was to be mass produced, just the new vinyl Fett that came ouit at the WCC20 from what I have read.

Offline bikeridetony

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Star Wars Carded Kubrick Website!!!
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2005, 02:33 PM »
I have a request.  I just found out my 400% Fett still hasn't been sent from Asia (after 10 days waiting) and I need a hi res scan of the front pic ASAP.  Can anyone send me a hi res (600 DPI) scan of the front pic (front view of Fett with the fireball thing and words inside.)  It'll be worth a couple free cards and bubbles to you (see link below).  Let me know.   Thanks!  Tony

http://homepage.mac.com/bikeridetony/PhotoAlbum6.html

:'(
Tony the Carded Kubrick Guy

http://www.ActionCardbacks.com

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2005, 02:53 PM »
I am unable to scan mine as my scanner will not work because it is incompatible with my Windows XP. Sorry.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2005, 03:04 PM »
Tony, this is Dale's pic from way back on page 27.  I'm assuming it's not high enough resolution though?   :-\

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2005, 08:58 AM »
BOBA FETT ESB 400% !

http://slave1.cside3.jp/200507/20050723-01.jpg

(I put a link, didn`t want to steal bandwith from them by imbedding a pic)

Also, Medicom updates its site this weekend. Someone had a pic of a VCD
Stormie to go along with the Fetts and Vader.
Adam

Offline bikeridetony

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Star Wars Carded Kubrick Website!!!
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2005, 12:50 PM »
That sucks about the 400% Fett.  Does anyone know if it's a Bounty Hunter exclusive or will this one be available as a normal Kub?  I'm going to check Robby.jp. 
Tony the Carded Kubrick Guy

http://www.ActionCardbacks.com

Offline bomarr Monk

• Youngling
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2005, 01:17 PM »
That sucks about the 400% Fett.  Does anyone know if it's a Bounty Hunter exclusive or will this one be available as a normal Kub?  I'm going to check Robby.jp. 

I believe its a Medicom Collectors Club Exclusive. It has an order date of 8/21 at 11:00am to 8/22 11:59pm.  Limited to 2005

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2005, 02:50 PM »
Yeah, Medicom updated there site today.

At least with 2500 made it should not be too hard to get and hopefully a little cheaper.  :-\

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2005, 03:55 PM »
I'm going to check Robby.jp. 

I just received my "update" e-mail from Robby.jp a couple of days ago and there was no mention of this, but maybe it'll be added soon...

edit... after thinking... can Robby.jp get something in that is a Medicom Collector's Club exclusive?  I'm guessing not.  Now I need to find out how to become a member.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 03:39 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2005, 04:52 PM »
I'm going to check Robby.jp. 

I just received my "update" e-mail from Robby.jp a couple of days ago and there was no mention of this, but maybe it'll be added soon...

edit... after thinking... can Robby.jp get something in that is a Medicom Collector's Club exclusive?  I'm guessing not.  Now I need to find out how to become a member.   ;)

The reason RoBBy.jp didn't mention this is because Medicom updated there site today, hopefully they will list it.  :-\

As for the Medicom Collector's Club, good luck I think they only ship to Japan.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2005, 05:17 PM »

From Medicom:  "We will not accept the order from the outside of Japan, and will not deliver this to abroad."

Damn.

Actually, I'm not sure I'm willing to spend the money on this yet anyway.  I think I'm feeling a little gunshy after all the money I've blown on ROTS and the new Kubricks the last couple months.  :-\

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2005, 05:34 PM »

From Medicom:  "We will not accept the order from the outside of Japan, and will not deliver this to  abroad."

Oh goodie, some translation of the site.

< STARWARS (TM) 400% KUBRICK BOBA FETT (TM) about the purchase method of ESB version > (Please be sure to read.)

As for this commodity 2005 August 21st (day) the wander which is held - the festival 2005 (summer) commemorating, it is the commodity which is sold.
Desired one please reads below, purchases.

- Opening day: 2005 August 21st (wood)
- Opening place: Tokyo Bick sight east 4 - 6 holes
- Sale place: When it modifies at our company booth (the day not to refuse, it is)
- Sale start time: The day morning 10: From 00 to sale end
* As for sale also each commodity limits, 1 other person 1. 

Because of the one which you cannot attend to the event from private form inside medicomtoy.co.jp
Limitation 2 days (2005 August 21st (day) 11: 00 - August 22nd (month) 23: ) With application is collected up to 59,
During acceptance period application while receiving from, with pulling out selection "STARWARS (TM) 400% KUBRICK BOBA FETT (TM) you can purchase ESB version" to 1,505 people. As for application important points please view description below.

Application important points > please be sure to read.

< Application acceptance period >2005 August 21st (day) 11: 00 - August 22nd (month) 23: Up to 59

While you apply from, with pulling out selection 1505 people "STARWARS (TM) 400% KUBRICK BOBA FETT (TM) the ESB version" commodity
You can purchase. Application"1 family (per 1 address 1 address) makes1 case ". In addition the separate postage is necessary.

Means of settlement can utilize payment on delivery and credit card liquidation.
Application"1 family (per 1 address 1 address) makes1 case ". In addition the separate postage is necessary.

Means of settlement can utilize payment on delivery and credit card liquidation.
Furthermore, as for postage + dispatch expenses, in case of payment on delivery, with nationwide even no in case of 1,500 Yen and credit card liquidation 840 Yen
It becomes other way necessary as a postage generation pulling commission. Please acknowledge beforehand.

STARWARS (TM) 400% KUBRICK BOBA FETT (TM) ESB version XXYEN 6,090 (including tax)

< Note >

*Announcement of the purchase right successful candidatedoes pulling outselection to September 20th and at the mail communicates from our company.
When you cannot send the mail with such as input mistake of e-mail address, election right becomes invalid because,
Please acknowledge beforehand.
* After the being elected, reception number by all means becomes necessary the occasion where it advances to liquidation form.
As for this when applying being to be stated in the acceptance refrainment mail which reaches to election announcement carefully
That storage, we ask. Furthermore, when reception number it is lost, when you cancel,
No soldier/finishing which is please acknowledge.
* When to apply better wooden pail address and the like has mistaken, when entry (input) in and so on leaks and, it cannot deliver the commodity,
Election right becomes invalid. Please acknowledge beforehand.
* When receipt refusal of the commodity and the delivery of long-term absence and the like it is impossible, and with stipulated private cancellation form
When you do cancellation procedure, because election right becomes cancellation, please acknowledge beforehand.
* When invalidity of election there is right and cancellation and the like, cancellation amount while you apply from,
You make re-pulling out selection from midst of the one which (is not elected).
* Because application becomes 1 limit, whether there is no error in the contents which you register
(The input mistake and the like of especially e-mail address) after you note, please be sure to apply.
* Because we can answer to the inquiry regarding the pulling out selection result and the like, altogether and are unable, please acknowledge.
* Because, procedure of means of settlement is stated in the verification mail, please be sure to refrain.
* Dispatch has planned 2005 October, but depending upon application number of cases there are times when it delays without notice.
Please acknowledge beforehand.
* The sending item makes only the Japanese country.

We will not accept the order from the outside of Japan and will not deliver this to abroad.

So 6,090 Yen = $55.00. US or $67.00 CDN. Approx.