Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Sideshow 12" Mace Windu

(1/13) > >>

JesseVader08:
Checking out the Sideshow Freaks board, I found that a member of Sideshow was posting there.  He was giving some serious hints as to who the next figure would be:

--- Quote ---Let me help narrow down the candidates...

It's not Chewbacca (we're being pretty open about this - Chewbacca will have to wait until we find JUST the right solution to the fur dilemma)

It won't be anyone who wears a helmet, but the figure certainly could come with a helmet, if helmets are a priority.

We're not holding to any set pattern with the Order of the Jedi, Heroes of the Rebellion, etc. There were four Jedi announced, then one Hero, but that doesn't mean the next three will be Heroes. I can assure you that he is not from Sith, Scum, or Military. Although you could make a case for military, if you wanted to argue.

Figure it out yet?

--- End quote ---

Any guesses?

Morgbug:
Biggs.

Rune Haako:
CW Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper Armor with Durge's Helmet.  (He wouldn't have to have the Clone Trooper helmet.)

ruiner:
Jango Fett - Kamino PJ's.

Serious.

Think about it.   :P

evenflow:
I think its Leia, i would put money on it.  ;D She has worn a helmet several times, Jabba's Palace and on Endor. I know they mentiones that "he" is not from a bunch of things but i still think it's Leia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version