Author Topic: Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Packs  (Read 74861 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Packs
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37 AM »
I have not even seen any of these packs yet.  Kind of odd.  I have not been "searching" for them but it's not like I have not been to a few Targets this month either.

I've been seeing gobs and gobs of these things at every Target I visit which leads me to believe that there will be a clearance coming up pretty quick as Target doesn't seem to like stocking their exclusives for longer than a month or so at full price.

Too bad I can't find gobs and gobs of exclusives at the blue store though..or any for that matter for the most part  ::)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2007, 08:56 PM »
Broem, at a Target I went to over the weekend, the Order 66 packs were up front towards the registers, nothing of the sort (or TAC figs) on the pegs in it's "home" location. If you don't see any around the toy aisle, check up front... hopefully you'll find them there.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2007, 09:06 PM »
Broem, at a Target I went to over the weekend, the Order 66 packs were up front towards the registers, nothing of the sort (or TAC figs) on the pegs in it's "home" location. If you don't see any around the toy aisle, check up front... hopefully you'll find them there.

Ahhhh, I will try that thanks.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2007, 10:46 PM »
Agreed, every Target I visit has these on shelves near the registers.  That's 4 Targets I've been to of late...  Don't fall prey to their new tactic of hiding **** in the store.  ;D
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2007, 11:10 PM »

Not to be rude or anything, but who in the world hasn't known this?  ::)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 3, 2007, 10:33 AM »
I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but these have pretty much all disappeared from our Targets now.  They aren't at the "front register" locations anymore, and I've only seen one Obi-Wan/Utapau AT-RT driver pack lying in the action figure aisle.  They seem to have sold quite well around here.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #261 on: May 3, 2007, 02:49 PM »
Ours migrated back to the toys, on endcaps or just on the shelf below the SW figures.  Same price, just moving about it seems.  After some restocking of them, they were all easy enough to find, however there are certain ones that have since moved on completely again.  Namely Ani/blue airborne, and most Mace/Marine sets.

Loads of Obi/RT, Vader/BlueCommander, Yoda/Sneezed On Trooper, and some of the red Commander/Palps but not quite as many of them.

I'd love a nice 12 man squad of the RT Driver set but not at $10 a piece.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #262 on: May 3, 2007, 02:52 PM »
My Target never got these in. At least thats whatt eh computer said. I ended up buying a set on ebay slightly above retail.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 4, 2007, 09:37 AM »
These have disappeared around here as well. So much for clearance. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 4, 2007, 11:00 AM »
All gone. I was surprised at their availability in my area, they were around at least a month, although I never found a couple...  :(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 6, 2007, 11:56 AM »
the Target I regulary go to still as the register end cap  full of ORder 66 figs, but NO TAC stuff on the SW aisle.
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 6, 2007, 07:16 PM »

Not to be rude or anything, but who in the world hasn't known this?  ::)

A tad bit late with this reply, but as I stated before it's not like I had REALLY been trying to find those as the time.  To be honest with you, no I never did see them at the front of the store.  I found them...eventually...with the regular figures where they usually are located.  Yes, I have found other figures at the front of stores before if that is what you were implying?  Yeah, it was rude.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2007, 05:02 PM »
I found exactly 288 of these sets today at a single Target marked down to $4.98 on a toy aisle endcap.  Not that I'm complaining, but I just don't understand Target's clearance logic sometimes.   ::)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2007, 05:07 PM »
I found exactly 288 of these sets today at a single Target marked down to $4.98 on a toy aisle endcap.  Not that I'm complaining, but I just don't understand Target's clearance logic sometimes.   ::)

Did they have a bunch of Kashyyyk troopers??

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2007, 05:12 PM »
I found exactly 288 of these sets today at a single Target marked down to $4.98 on a toy aisle endcap.  Not that I'm complaining, but I just don't understand Target's clearance logic sometimes.   ::)

288?

Can you fit that many on an endcap?