Author Topic: New JD Review: Moff Jerjerrod  (Read 9675 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: New JD Review: Moff Jerjerrod
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 08:00 PM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned but Jerjerrod wore black gloves in the movie & he dosen't have glove son in the figure. ::)

Interesting detail I overlooked...  Though is he gloveless ever?  He's only in two sequences, both in hangar bays, and I'm wagering both shot at similar (assuming) times, perhaps days, and thus he has the gloves on for both...  I'll have to pay attention to that next time ROTJ is on.

It's an easy fix I think if you have a spare Ozzel or Veers, but who wants to do that?

Hmmm, good detail you caught Artoo...  I don't think it would've impacted my review, but it's interesting nonetheless.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 10:38 AM »
Note for Hasbro:

If his stance wasn't as wide, I would have picked up more than a few of this guy to customize into black tuniced officers.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Kooshmeister

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 06:29 PM »
He's only in two sequences, both in hangar bays,

Three, actually. We see him give the order to fire the Death Star's superlaser at some point during the space battle towards the end. I think he was wearing gloves, but I'd have to re-watch the movie. I do know he raises one hand and points while saying "Fire!"

He would've been in four if they'd retained the scene where he and the Royal Guards try to prevent Vader from seeing Palpatine. But from stills I've seen of that scene, Jerjerrod wore gloves in it, too.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 06:30 PM by Kooshmeister »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 02:20 AM »
Good point...  Actually there'd be another sequence too with him in it, fairly dramatic too, had it been left in the film.  The sequence (which maybe was never filmed, but is scripted I believe) where the DS in it's death throws is turned to Endor to blow the planet and basically take the DS2 and everyone around Endor out, including the planet itself...

I'd forgotten about the Super Laser shot though, completely.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77