Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587550 times)

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum Spam Mail? WTF???
« Reply #1320 on: March 31, 2005, 11:38 PM »
I called my lawyer and he said we have a case! ;D

Prepare for Wise VS the board of Star Wars geeks.

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 31, 2005, 11:45 PM »
BTW, I was just kidding. I don't want to be woken up by Wise's lawyer tomorrow. ::)

Offline Rod

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: April 1, 2005, 01:39 AM »
WOW!!

This is quite an interesting read....I have laughed, cried and gone to the bathroom a few times....that's how long it took me to read due to my slow butt computer.

Among many of you I had gotten that TRU e-mail but didn't even give it a second thought.....just thought it was weir that it came from PW.

But then today I noticed that the JediDefender link was gone....as someone posted above.

Thanks to a member here that sent me a PM I came over here to read this. have been a member here for a long time but due to the slow traffic in regards to Gentle Giant stuff....my #1 love when it comes to collectibles......I have done most of my talking over there....also cause there posts from certain trolls I enjoy reading so much...LOL

I had heard on many occasions about people not liking Mr. WIse too much....my motto has always been that I would not form an opinion on someone solely based on what other people think of that said person.  I gotta say this really doesn't help.....

I am very against censoring someones posts.....even if someone posts something about you or your actions you shouldn't delete it.  Go ahead and discuss it.  That is why they are called sidcussion forums. Deleting it, banning members and all the other things that have been going on just make you look bad......and little by little this will be your undoing.  Talk and discuss it and be respected......Such a shame....

Oh, and I almost forgot....did somebody say that Jimmy has his own site? This I gotta see...LOL.  That is a whole other topic on itself...LMAO

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1323 on: April 1, 2005, 01:52 AM »
There's some GG collectors here Rod, at least of the Busts and Bust-ups, but perhaps not the newer statue pieces that are coming.  But hopefully you'll chime in on the GG thread in here.  I just got some busts a couple days ago, but haven't looked 'em over too thoroughly yet.  Up for chatting about them any time though!  8)

Oh, and I almost forgot....did somebody say that Jimmy has his own site? This I gotta see...LOL.  That is a whole other topic on itself...LMAO

Well, I'm not sure if that's related to something I said there or not, but I remember at one point I referred to Jimbo as Mr. Retailer/e-tailer, after he was babbling about working retail and not liking customers hassling him about stuff.  But aside from that, he's been yapping incessantly for years about all of his "e-tailer" experience he's had working for a site or two - Yestertoys, perhaps?  Don't even recall now.  I never said he actually had a site.  He saw that I called him Mr. e-tailer and went all ape**** begging me to prove it.  But as far as I know, he doesn't have his own site or anything like that.  Basically, he's just always bragged about being involved with an e-tailer or two, and about all the astounding experience and "inside scoops" he got out of it, which makes him far more knowledgeable than any other collector out there on just about any potential issue.  That's all I was getting at anyway, so I'm guessing that may be what you're referring to...

But to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a site for selling stuff, especially since he spends his weekends selling collectibles at local toy shows for his only (personal) source of income.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2005, 01:56 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: April 1, 2005, 02:01 AM »
Great signature! Philip emailed me when I responded to his spam calling me an idiot, telling me I could opt not to get the mail, and that a slow witted person like me could probably not manage to figure it out.

Real classy.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1325 on: April 1, 2005, 02:18 AM »
I just asked him to remove my address from his servers, and the only response I got was "Done."

I figured he wouldn't need my address if I'm not going to be at RS anymore.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 1, 2005, 02:27 AM »
Wow. WTF does the jackass have against me?

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1327 on: April 1, 2005, 06:50 AM »
I just asked him to remove my address from his servers, and the only response I got was "Done."

I figured he wouldn't need my address if I'm not going to be at RS anymore.

Better than what I got. I told him i wasn't going to whinning about my banning or anything and that I'd like my mail and ifo taken of their servers, He responded with a quote of Saying that chewie's ban was the last straw and I was coming here. He gave me some smart-ass comment like I've already heard enough whinning and called me stupid or something. So i don't even know if he took me off. ??? >:( I responded asking him if I was off or not, and I have yet to hear back.
"This is the way."

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 1, 2005, 11:15 AM »
Wow. He's stooped to calling members slow witted and stupid? Now that's classy. ::)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #1329 on: April 1, 2005, 11:38 AM »
Out of curiousity to see if anything happens, I added our "MN & Canuckia Store Reports" thread to my RS sig. I only have 3 posts at RS, so I highly doubt anything will come of it.  8)
« Last Edit: April 1, 2005, 11:39 AM by Valin Kenobi »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 1, 2005, 11:39 AM »
I just tried to log into my RS forums account to find that, per my request, the account had been "banned or locked."  While it isn't the badge of honor that being banned entails, I am very proud to say that, from this point on, I will not have anything to do with RS whatsoever.

And if he's resorting to questioning members' intelligence through email?  That's just the epitome of class.  I'd very much like to see the text of those emails, unless it would be invading someone's privacy.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1331 on: April 1, 2005, 03:14 PM »
Well I guess that it was my turn to go...

Account got banned sometime today I guess.  Sorry to say really, as I have not wronged anyone there, and treated their staff with nothing but respect when I have had dealings with them.  I can even say I consider at least one there a friend, but that's the way the cards fall I guess.

I'm officially banned for doing not one thing wrong.  :)  Classic.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 1, 2005, 03:17 PM »
Jesse you got banned???? ??? You were nothing but courteous and respectful to all, I don't think you had a bad thing to say about anyone, and no one had but high respect and esteem for you as well. Sorry to see you go.
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 1, 2005, 03:18 PM »
I always respected how you could debate with people on RS in the most diplomatic manner.  I really think RS has lost one of their highest quality members.   :(

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 1, 2005, 03:20 PM »
Jesse you got banned???? ??? You were nothing but courteous and respectful to all, I don't think you had a bad thing to say about anyone, and no one had but high respect and esteem for you as well. Sorry to see you go.

Lady Jaye, careful what you say here. I think the corn has ears, if you know what I mean.

Wouldn't want to see you get banned over sympathy.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...