Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 589360 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: Rebelscum Spam Mail? WTF???
« Reply #1620 on: April 12, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Hey JoshEEE.  I went to check again and Dustin was in the process of removing me as I was replying to your post in the Feedback thread.

And there I was, inviting you to call me names.  Now I'll never know what you were going to say.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #1621 on: April 12, 2005, 07:43 PM »
Sorry...I really didn't mean it like that.

I just don't think his flat out deleting any posts in his forum that are even mildly critical of him or the recent actions over there is a good idea. You can't pretend something that's wrong will fix itself if you just get rid of the complaints.

Facism and Communism learned those lessons the hard way.

I wasn't trying to make a direct comparison to Hitler, however, sometimes this medium doesn't show me at my best.

BTW....I'm STILL on their lists! ::)
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #1622 on: April 12, 2005, 07:45 PM »
Hey JoshEEE.  I went to check again and Dustin was in the process of removing me as I was replying to your post in the Feedback thread.

And there I was, inviting you to call me names.  Now I'll never know what you were going to say.  ;D

I think the only thing I'd say negative about you JoshEEE is that I disagree with your politics.  Albeit, I might do that with a little more pizazz! ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1623 on: April 12, 2005, 07:50 PM »
Michael, most sites have the ability to edit their language filters in a customized manner, so it'd potentially be possible for them to enter "JediDefender" as a swear word that gets edited into either the usual *****, or any other creative alternative they'd like to use in it's place.  Wouldn't be surprising to see that really...  :P

For example, I could enter "Josh" into our language filter, and have the output be "dumbass" if I wanted to, so whenever someone typed his name here, or included it in a URL, you'd just see "dumbass" instead of "Josh".  That would be rather amusing, wouldn't it?!  :P  But Josh and I are buds, and most of the time I don't really think he's a dumbass, so I wouldn't do that to the poor fella!  :D

Now Morgbug would be an entirely different story.  I think I'll change the word "Brent" to "old fart" here.  Now that sounds fun!  8)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 07:51 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1624 on: April 12, 2005, 07:59 PM »
You'll totally get that here. All you have to do is throw out the fact that you and I live in the same town, and you'll be set. JediMAC is like a father figure to me...and now that that clown Scott is off Staff, I get along with everyone!

Jagdohh, don't listen to Jamie.  He's rather insane sometimes, and knowing him won't get you in our good graces around here at all.  Just the opposite, actually.  I've been out there to Tennessee to visit him, and after that week of insanity, I'm neither inclined to be supportive of him, nor of Murfreesburough, or whatever the hell that city's called...

I'm all for Wildcats in downtown Nashville though, so if you're down with the John Deere girl there, then you'll make friends around here real fast!  8)

No worries mate, you'll get more than enough of that here. These guys are nice enough to put up with the likes of me, so it's all good.

Slow your roll there, young fella'.  We barely manage to put up with you around here Kev, at best.  But since you're a borderline former TV star, we tolerate your antics.  Don't push it though...  ;)

- M

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 12, 2005, 08:01 PM »
I didn't know you could do that, you guys have some neat features over here. I also love the thread merging feature, very cool!!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 12, 2005, 08:05 PM »
Oh I'm still a TV star mate. I'm waiting for them to launch the series on DVD.

I'm hoping they do.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 12, 2005, 09:00 PM »
For example, I could enter "Josh" into our language filter, and have the output be "dumbass" if I wanted to, so whenever someone typed his name here, or included it in a URL, you'd just see "dumbass" instead of "Josh".  That would be rather amusing, wouldn't it?!    But Josh and I are buds, and most of the time I don't really think he's a dumbass, so I wouldn't do that to the poor fella!

Ah...I see. Sort of like the voice dialing feature on a cell phone. You should hear some of the aliases some of my friends have.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 12, 2005, 09:14 PM »
Ah...I see. Sort of like the voice dialing feature on a cell phone. You should hear some of the aliases some of my friends have.  ;D

You've throughly confused MAC now, he's not exactly "up to speed" on current cell phone technology.

Offline Jagdohh_Fett

• Jedi Initiate
  • Never to be remembered ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 12, 2005, 09:49 PM »
I've been out there to Tennessee to visit him, and after that week of insanity, I'm neither inclined to be supportive of him, nor of Murfreesburough, or whatever the hell that city's called...

It's not THAT bad of a town ... I don't think  :'(. I've been to worse.
"If I'm not back in 5 minutes ... just wait longer."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 12, 2005, 09:52 PM »

Now Morgbug would be an entirely different story.  I think I'll change the word "Brent" to "old fart" here.  Now that sounds fun!  8)

See here you go again, instigating **** that really doesn't need to be there Alice.  Don't go giving me **** again in any threads for dragging it off topic, you're far worse than I am.  Assclown :-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1631 on: April 12, 2005, 10:15 PM »
That's it.  I'm taking your name off our C3 room Brent, and won't be giving you a key either.  Looks like your gonna be stuck in the musty, mothball smelling room with Dale and Bob now, but you should fit in there nicely, I'm sure...

And Jamie - eat me.  You know how sensitive I am over my inoperable shoephone, you jerk!  >:(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 10:15 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 12, 2005, 10:23 PM »
I think before Hooters, you boys need to go to the bath house or something. Work out all this misdirected agression you seem to have.  :P

Got Clones?

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 12, 2005, 10:30 PM »
Didn't know these guys were into that sort of stuff!!! I'd hate to see what's going on in that room!!!! ;)
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 12, 2005, 10:31 PM »
I think before Hooters, you boys need to go to the bath house or something. Work out all this misdirected agression you seem to have.  :P

I assure you, my aggression is properly and accurately directed.   ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.