Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586066 times)

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2145 on: December 14, 2005, 03:19 PM »
Riiiiiight...  I've got some great seaside property out in Arizona for sale on Ebay right now.  Check it and my many bridge auctions out!

Really???  Where?!?!?!

Here is the latest attempt at "What's wrong with RebelScum" thread (Click HERE)

Everyone's favorite (MisterKenobi) had some good points, IMO

(Prepares to duck from everyone throwing tomatoes)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 03:21 PM by S_A_Longhorn »
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline sfg

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: December 14, 2005, 03:59 PM »
Insult of the day:

"Seriously...go drink the stuff under the kitchen sink."

:)

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #2147 on: December 14, 2005, 04:22 PM »
That's actually less of an insult and more of a legitimate recommendation.  ;)

Of course I expect some jackhole there to pipe up with "What a dumb thing to say!  What if he doesn't know that stuff is dangerous!"

John

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #2148 on: December 14, 2005, 05:41 PM »
The liquids under the sink are dangerous?  That's where I keep my chocolate milk!   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: December 14, 2005, 07:48 PM »
John, I was following you and MisterKenobi's discussion a bit.  Pretty funny crap you put in there I might say.

FWIW, I think I asked him what he did in the AF, I think he said something about being removed from training after he graduated BMT due to some medical condition and he gets some disability now.  He claims an AF vet in his profile...I'm just throwing that out there if anybody wants it.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #2150 on: December 14, 2005, 08:54 PM »
As an officer in the Air Force, I want to go on record that we don't claim him.   ;)
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2151 on: December 15, 2005, 01:54 AM »
Oh...  Ouch.

Edit:

By the way JohnH, I apologize for NOT coming in and digging up random tidbits of his past to post.  Missed it before the lock, but damn that would have been great because he set himself up for much ridicule.  Not that anything positive like a banning would have come of it...  Well, maybe mine since I work here.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 03:33 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: December 15, 2005, 06:34 AM »
As an enlisted guy in the AF, I'd like to just kick his arrogant ass.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: December 15, 2005, 09:58 AM »
I tell you guys, that Skyhoucker is right. Matt is a total jerk and is rude beyond belief, but does it only so much as to get you pissed enough to start takling **** to his ass, then he goes and runs and cries to the mods or admins. And currently DBB is siding with Matt a lot, including protecting lil Matt from John H so be careful anyone wanting to put him in his place! He finally put me on his ignore list, which is fine by me, he can stay away from me and I'll do the same!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: December 15, 2005, 10:08 AM »
There is another "War on M-Kenobi" thread going on.  Check out the "Do You Miss Grunge Music" thread.

You know a guy has real serious issues when he worships Kurt Cobain.  I gave my 2 cents before that one gets locked.

DBB has no reason to close the original Cobain thread.  JOHN made some comments, but 95% of the content was interesting posts about Kurt Cobain.  Like L J said, DBB locked the thread, and sided with M-Kenobi. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:09 AM by S_A_Longhorn »
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: December 15, 2005, 10:36 AM »
Exactly, DBB is taking is mod duties and not doing the job in a fair and balanced manner!! John H and I have never, ever agreed on pretty much everything, but even I think that was just favoritsm at its worst.
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: December 15, 2005, 11:58 AM »
Every once in a while I do get into a spat with someone, but try to reconcile when it does happen.  But I agree, MisterKenobi or Matnatkadamndamnhimandkaan or whatever the hell his name really comes across as a jackoff a lot of the time.  He might be a good person, but I've seen too many comments by him that just seemed out of line.  This is my favorite place by far, it's good that we are usually troll free.

:P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 12:32 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2157 on: December 15, 2005, 12:33 PM »
Well, I think it was Bertha who said that it has everything to do with the volume of traffic they see... but I don't really agree with that. I don't think that if JD had X hundreds more people roaming around in here, we'd have the same problems as RS... because I think most of RS' problems lie with their administration.

Before GNT had me banned, I remember posting in RS' Feedback section was probably the easiest way to get suspended/banned... You're there trying to give creative criticism, because you care about your community, and then your thread is locked with either no mod comment at all, or a smartass remark - or a suspension for finding fault in the site.

Here at JediDefender, we encourage you guys to make use of the Suggestions board, because we actually give a damn... that's why you won't find Suggestion threads swiftly locked up by some pencil necked jackass... and best of all - you can post constructive criticism without the fear of getting suspended or banned.

I think the fact that their staff doesn't give a damn is the main thing that sets them apart from us. Not their traffic.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: December 15, 2005, 12:59 PM »

Before GNT had me banned, I remember posting in RS' Feedback section was probably the easiest way to get suspended/banned... You're there trying to give creative criticism, because you care about your community, and then your thread is locked with either no mod comment at all, or a smartass remark - or a suspension for finding fault in the site.

I noticed that today.  Practicaly all of the threads in the "Feedback & Suggestions" forum are locked and closed.  I did leave  comment asking what was taking so long in setting up a seperate Photonovel forum. 

Hopefully I won't be banned for questioning the "High Almighty"  ::)

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: December 15, 2005, 01:58 PM »
Yeah, I'll probably get banned for sure over there once Kenobi reports me for my post in the "grunge" section...
Finally finished RotS