Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587243 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2190 on: December 16, 2005, 07:50 PM »
I'm not in the SS...

If I got that though I'd send the other person this:

I heard that you've been bad this year...
So listen, here's the scoop.
Instead of getting Coal this year...
You get snowman poop.

And I'd give thema baggie of mini-marshmallow's.

And the Fleet Trooper sucketh, and sucketh rightly.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: December 16, 2005, 08:32 PM »
Ban #2 for me. I deserved it the first time, but now I've been kicked for not agreeing with every admin decision Myatt makes. What a grumpy old tool he is.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2192 on: December 16, 2005, 08:35 PM »
Ban #2 for me. I deserved it the first time, but now I've been kicked for not agreeing with every admin decision Myatt makes. What a grumpy old tool he is.

Were you banned in a thread? Which thread?
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: December 16, 2005, 08:37 PM »

Sideshow Anakin Part II. But there's no evidence of it; Dave's a ***** and deleted my comments. Probably because they made sense.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 08:45 PM by Ook »

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2194 on: December 16, 2005, 08:44 PM »

Sideshow Anakin Part II. But there's no evidence of it; Dave's a ***** and deleted my comments. Probably because they made sense.

Theres WAAAYYYY too much deleting as opposed to locking going on lately. The funny thing is that when something like this happens everyone finds out anyway  :P
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: December 16, 2005, 08:53 PM »
It started with this.

paulmkelly:

Dave Myatt wrote:
    Sideshow_Chicky stated that the costume and robotic hand added to the price. Personally I still think this figure is far better than Hasbro's and is worth every penny. Call me nuts.

You're nuts.

Hey Dave, do you get brownie points or something if people post in threads you start? It seems kind of unneccesary to close those other threads, to me at least. I'm new here and used to less oppresive mods, so maybe everyone is used to this kind of thing.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 08:54 PM by Ook »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2196 on: December 17, 2005, 01:22 AM »
I like that you print screened your desktop for posterity Ook, that's f'n classic.

Sad state of affairs when you have to actually safeguard all information because Scum's going to inevitably delete anything you counter them with so they don't look like massive tools on their own site.

I love that it's here to be read, that's a good reply.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: December 17, 2005, 01:38 AM »
Of all the Rebelscum staff, Dave is the only one that I've ever met.  He was a great guy and went out of his way to make sure that I got a chance to see ROTS on opening night as I couldn't use the tickets I bought due to a last minute business trip to Vancouver.

So consider that me sticking up for him even if you don't agree with his moderating.

Offline Jackhole

• Youngling
  • I'm an Idiot!
    • View Profile
MatKatNadam, JediDefender's Stalker In The Bushes
« Reply #2198 on: December 17, 2005, 03:15 AM »
Awwwwwwww ;D

You guys just don't know how endearing it is to drop by good ole Jedi defender and see that you retards are still obsessing over me.  And Zod, that avatar, I know I'm a sexy guy but you don't have to flaunt my beautiful mug all over your boards.  Perhaps your lustful feelings for me go deeper than the other douchebags here who just can't get over themselves.  And I guess the true maturity level of JD has finally boiled over the brim when a grown man needs to take the photo of the apple of his eye and alter it so all the other kids can chuckle, while other members immortalize me in their sig files.

It's a good thing you all choose to make fun of me here, where you know I can't defend myself.  Must be easy to make fun of people whom you THINK won't hear about it.  As far as you babies crying over being schooled over at RS for flaming me, perhaps it just never occured to you all that I may be right?  Maybe DBB isn't my friend.  Maybe we've had as many arguements as anyone else, and maybe Dustin's banned me for a week at a time before.  Trust me I have no mods or admins in my pocket, they just happen to agree that you JD ***** need to get your flaming kicks somewhere else.

Well you're all on my ignore list over at RS (per instruction of my "friends" on the RS staff) so we won't be having any problems there.  You should do the same.  It would seem like the adult thing to do rather than flame me and come cry to JD about it when a mod closes your threads.  Just ignore me.  If you don't like me, fine.  I can handle it.  Honestly I don't like any of you either and could give a **** less if you fell out of ******* plane right now and died.  Why?  Because I don't ******* know any of you.  I don't care about any of you.  I know you still have these hardcore obsessions with me, but the feeling's not mutual.  Get over me.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be banned before I get any decent replies.  JD has this awesome tolerance policy of banning people they don't like for the way they act in OTHER forums.  Maybe that's why JD has 1,000 people who do nothing but cry about RS while RS actually has threads?  But, should the lovely staff of this facility care to settle the score and let me stay do defend myself for a while as opposed to booting me and letting the one-sided bitch-fest ensue, I would be happy to partake.  If not, then I'll see you next time I get around to erasing my cookies.  And I will come back.  I have fans to please 8)

Thanks for all the had work and dedication at making me a legend ;)

Love always,
Matt

PS - Way to go Skyhoucker!  Oh and MAC - good seeing you again buddy! ;)

EDIT:  Just changed the title...  I thought maybe something more fitting was in line for this post.

EDIT:  Changed it again...  :)  Cuz I can pud****.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:42 AM by Jesse James »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Katmandu Strikes Back!
« Reply #2199 on: December 17, 2005, 03:31 AM »
It's a good thing you all choose to make fun of me here, where you know I can't defend myself.  Must be easy to make fun of people whom you THINK won't hear about it. 

Are you kidding, Matt?  We've all been operating under the assumption that you've been enjoying reading this thread the entire time.  Heck, we see you trying to log back into JD with your banned accounts all the time (in the ban log).  So I'm quite certain that no one's trying to hide anything from you here.  They just can't say all this (honest) stuff about you over at RS, that's all.

We also noticed that you re-registered here at JD a couple days ago, and instead of banning you outright, we decided to hold off and let you chime in here, since we figured it'd be much more entertaining that way, so thank you for proving us right.  Took you long enough.

If you don't like me, fine.  I can handle it.

Yes, we can see that.  :P

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be banned before I get any decent replies.

Ya' know, I think we'll let you stick around a little longer to continue this conversation if you'd like, since it does nothing but prove everything that's already been said about you here...  The entertainment value that you always provide is absolutely priceless.

Oh and MAC - good seeing you again buddy! ;)

Sorry to disappoint you by not adding to the bitchfest in here about you.  I know that must've frustrated you to no end.  But I'm glad to see you too, since the laugh is always worth it.  Now please be sure to fill my PM inbox with the most disgustingly homophobic and juvenile bull**** imaginable before you leave, just like you did at RS.  Always a fun read.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 03:40 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Katmandu Strikes Back!
« Reply #2200 on: December 17, 2005, 03:37 AM »
Ya' know, I think we'll let you stick around a little longer to continue this conversation if you'd like, since it does nothing but prove everything that's already been said about you here...

Boy, is that ever the truth.

Offline Jackhole

• Youngling
  • I'm an Idiot!
    • View Profile
Boo!
« Reply #2201 on: December 17, 2005, 04:07 AM »
Ya' know, I think we'll let you stick around a little longer to continue this conversation if you'd like, since it does nothing but prove everything that's already been said about you here...

Boy, is that ever the truth.

Big words, Krull.  Jumped on the bandwagon I see.  And congrats on your ban as well.

Watching this site over the past few months has given me quite a few laughs as well.  This site should just be renamed "Rebelscum's Rejects and Refugees" or "Philip's Sloppy Seconds".  What a circle-jerk of rejects you guys are.  I hope you ban me soon because I don't want to be affiliated with this pile of dung forum for any exhorbant amount of time.

Oh and MAC, I wan't disappointed at all.  Your minions handled the bitch-fest quite well.  I'd almost gone as far as to think that you'd finally grown up.  I'm proud of you.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jedidefender- Where all the douchbags cry about me
« Reply #2202 on: December 17, 2005, 04:12 AM »
I hope you ban me soon because I don't want to be affiliated with this pile of dung forum for any exhorbant amount of time.

I'll assume you mean exhorbitant there.  But no, please stick around.  This is fun!  :P

Also, feel free to invite any of your friends over here too, Matt, especially if you feel like you need some support.  The more the merrier.

EDIT:  Just changed the title...  I thought maybe something more fitting was in line for this post.

EDIT:  Just changed the title... change your own ******* subject lines, dick.

What'd you (briefly) edit the title to, Jesse?  I rather liked his original one of "JEDIDEFENDER SUCKS!!!"  Of course, his new one is pretty good too...

:P

BTW, who's editing out all the "*****" in his post - us, or him?  If it's Jackhole himself, Matt, you should know that you're welcome to swear up a storm here, just like you do in all of your PMs to everyone.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:23 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2203 on: December 17, 2005, 04:44 AM »
Not me, I have all his replies in their pseudo-hillbilly glory with **** this and **** that right in there...  Like watching Jerry Springer, yet somehow sadder for the guest.  I'm only editing his titles...  Trying to get used to actually having to moderate someone and all that jazz.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:46 AM by Jesse James »

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Boo!
« Reply #2204 on: December 17, 2005, 04:57 AM »
Jumped on the bandwagon I see.

JD? No. Been here longer than you've been on RS. Or the bandwagon where everyone thinks you're a total wanker? No, again. That was obvious when you first started posting.