Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 589100 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2475 on: January 10, 2006, 12:42 AM »
Alex if I had done something truly wrong, I would own up to it. But come on, extra punctuation that's what you want me to own up to!! I've never denied it.

And Virex, whatever. If you want to claim the high road, even though you have been name calling all night. ::)

I still have yet to see his so called name calling!!
"This is the way."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2476 on: January 10, 2006, 12:43 AM »
When did I ever claim to taking the high road?  Honey, I'm so far down on the low road that I can't even see the high road from here.

So yeah, I might resort to name-calling every once in a while.  I'm not smart enough not to.  If you want pleasantry and civility in your discourse, well, I'm the wrong guy.  Thank God we've got Jesse James for that.  I'm just sick of your ****, is all, and you know, sometimes, when someone's being a dumbass, the most effective way to let them know they're being a dumbass is just to call them a dumbass.  It may be crude, it may be rude, but at least it gets the point across efficiently.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: January 10, 2006, 12:44 AM »
As long as we're on the same page here Virex!  8)
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2478 on: January 10, 2006, 12:49 AM »
We're not on the same page, Bertha, or in the same chapter, or even in the same book.  We're about as far apart on the Dewey Decimal System as can be.  And I'd prefer to keep it that way.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: January 10, 2006, 12:49 AM »
Whatever you say Birchall!
-Vincent

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2480 on: January 10, 2006, 12:52 AM »
That's the most intelligent thing you've said all evening.

I realize that's not saying a whole hell of a lot.

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #2481 on: January 10, 2006, 12:52 AM »
Alex if I had done something truly wrong, I would own up to it. But come on, extra punctuation that's what you want me to own up to!! I've never denied it.

I think the scope of the discusion has expanded beyond the narrow parameters of punctuation.

You don't own up to anything. . It's never you it always someone else who at fault:
It's Greenday, it's Bill Cosby, It's CaptainAlex, It's the Roswell Aliens, It's Cobra Commander, It's the Economy, etc.....

I think people are looking for a signal from you that you get it. The only signal I see around here, like at the other place, is that nobody is agreeing with you. Nobody.

That's your m.o. Little insight on why people at times take exception to what or how you post.
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #2482 on: January 10, 2006, 12:53 AM »
For the love of God...

STOP THE PUNCTUATION DISCUSSION!!!

Nobody really gives a flying ****.  Take this pissing match to PMs.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: January 10, 2006, 12:54 AM »
Okay, I asked you via PM to tell me what you want me to apologize for. You reply that you don't want to bring up old stuff, what's in the past is the past. So which is it? What do you Captain Alex want me to own up to?
-Vincent

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: January 10, 2006, 12:58 AM »
For the love of God...

STOP THE PUNCTUATION DISCUSSION!!!

Nobody really gives a flying ****.  Take this pissing match to PMs.

Is this a "mine is bigger than yours pissing contest between members"?

I think it is.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #2485 on: January 10, 2006, 12:59 AM »
Screw it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:01 AM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #2486 on: January 10, 2006, 01:00 AM »
Own up to the moment at hand.

In terms you may understand from pop culture you hold so dear:

"Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?"
"Knowing is Half the Battle"
"There is no try"
"Up,Up,Down,Down,Left, Right, Left , Right,A,B,A,B Start"
"We're going back to the future!"
 :D

*Sigh* I think I'm just giving up. There is no getting through to you. You have ears yet you don't hear and you have eyes yet you can't see. Night all it has been interesting yet damning discourse tonight.

Couldn't you attempt to join the rest of us?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:03 AM by CaptainAlex »
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2487 on: January 10, 2006, 01:01 AM »
I think the only reason you won't stop doing the stupid !! thing is because you dislike the people who have called you out for it, and suggest you drop it. Do you think by continuing the !! thing, people you dislike are somehow hurt? You're out-witted, and so you do this !! thing? I'm not buying the "its my style!!" thing, I think it's bull****.

In reality, people think it's stupid, even outsiders to your "background" who have no other reason to dislike you...

To be honest... I, for one, was very disapointed in you once you settled in here. I was happy that you joined us at JD, and I'm very happy that you've become a regular here...  But you've let me (and several other people) down, as I was hoping that you'd drop the "!! Style", go by your first name, and generally just be personal with us... I thought perhaps you'd take this chance to work with a clean slate, but instead you held up to your bull****.

Oh well... I feel sorry for you that you can't allow yourself to become "one of the guys" here... Despite how badly people may enjoy irritating you, I think they'd all embrace you if you were to make an effort to be real with us. Instead, you've basically isolated yourself from a very cool community...

You remind me of Greg(g), and that's sad.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: January 10, 2006, 01:10 AM »
No, I don't think that's the reason. I mean I do it over at your most hated of enemy sites too!! Hell I do it any site I go to. Sure others have said the same thing, but at no other site have I been one against an entire site!! ;D And I don't come in here to look for a fight, but I am also not one to just let people say things just because. Sorry, I don't back down. But you have to admit, it has been, on my part, a respectful discussion. Sure there have been a lil breakdowns in the coversation, but it was going well.

As far as you being dissapointed in me, sorry to hear that. I truly am. But it takes time to open up, and with me getting slammed left and right for such things as punctuation, you should be able to see why I am hesistant to open up.

But I guess the damage is beyond repair.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:12 AM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: January 10, 2006, 01:29 AM »
As far as you being dissapointed in me, sorry to hear that. I truly am. But it takes time to open up, and with me getting slammed left and right for such things as punctuation, you should be able to see why I am hesistant to open up.

But I guess the damage is beyond repair.

I find it odd that you've been a member here for 2 years, you've been on RS.com for, what, 5?  And nobody seems to know your name.  "Bertha" keeps getting thrown around but unless I missed something, you never confirmed that was your real name.  If you can't even let someone know what your real name is you're intentionally keeping yourself on the "outside" of the community...and outsiders are easier targets.

I probably don't know the real names of half the people on here, or RS.com, but it's not because I never looked, it's because I don't care.   ;)  But I never hide my name, it's always been in my signature or next to my avatar.  I just use "efranks" for all my userids because it keeps it easier to remember at login time. 

I've made my fair share of bad grammar and punctuation posts and I always end them with "E..." which is my style.  Is it redundant to post a name or whatever?  Maybe, but signing a post is much different than purposely mangling said post.  Maybe me signing is annoying but I haven't heard from anyone on it...and I probably wouldn't care if it was annoying anyway.  I'm kind of a sarcastic *******, in case you haven't noticed, but I still at least try to fit into the community where I'm being an *******.  I don't try to hide behind screen names and smokescreens.

Anyway, my point, I think some of the crap is brought about by your own actions and your continued effort to stay outside the community.

E...  (because that's how I[/i] roll!)

Heh, edit for spelling and grammar...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:35 AM by efranks »
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"