Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583289 times)

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #4050 on: April 20, 2012, 06:48 PM »
As the Geek turns.
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4051 on: April 20, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Fun thought for the day...

I guess I got/get paid more than Curto since I got two Lego figures yesterday courtesy of my boss.  How about that?  :D

Rumor has it I'm being fired though being, and quoting from my performance review, "A bit of a dickhole".  It was initialed JMAC&OCB.  >:(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:23 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: April 20, 2012, 09:30 PM »
I am totally out of the loop when you guys talk about these forum celebrities...  I only collect the toys.    ;D

I honestly have no clue about that picture - though I am guessing Wise is the guy in the middle? 

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4053 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16 PM »
It was from C3...Wise banned every staff member here for having JediDefender site links in their signatures.  Also for making a big deal of him sending out SPAM to his forum members without any optout clauses.

Soon after at C3, Chris and JediMAC (left and right in that pic) met Wise on the floor and got their picture taken with him.  After the pic, they introduced themselves, Wise got all embarassed and left in a huff.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #4054 on: April 20, 2012, 11:19 PM »
I prefer this one...

It was awesome.  He really had no clue what was going on and once he found out who were were, he got all red and left.  Damn I miss Coleman.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: April 20, 2012, 11:46 PM »
Who's that kid...or the old man for the matter?   ;)  Too bad things aren't as they once were.....I miss that other guy though.......
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #4056 on: April 21, 2012, 12:19 AM »
Did you add redeye to Chris in that picture?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12 AM »
Fun thought for the day...

I guess I got/get paid more than Curto since I got two Lego figures yesterday courtesy of my boss.  How about that?  :D

Rumor has it I'm being fired though being, and quoting from my performance review, "A bit of a dickhole".  It was initialed JMAC&OCB.  >:(

And you got Pizza and a personal visit, don't undersell the personal time.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: April 21, 2012, 02:26 PM »
Heh, I didn't know MAC and Berry actually introduced themselves after taking those pics. Makes them that much funnier!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4059 on: April 22, 2012, 05:05 PM »
Yes, and an autographed photo too, via Official Pix.  Thanks Paul! :)

That kid is Philip's grandson.  That's why he's in all those pics with him.  :-X
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Biffette

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: May 18, 2012, 10:39 AM »
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081733-4/#post18824543

I'm starting to think there will be another wave of ex-RS members dropping by, if that thread continues on its current path.

Quote from: GNT
All of the mod team moderate this site do so in our free time for the sheer love of the hobby (we don't get paid for this) but please show some respect towards all of us, no matter what section we're from and/or the decisions that've been made Remember this site is what YOU make of it, we're here to keep the peace and keep it all in check, sadly that thread (I have checked it out) was way out of line and the comments posted just unacceptable period.

Quote from: kisstour3
Well good for you. You and your pals do a ****** *** job of modding what used to be a really awesome site. AND for free no less. WOW!!! good for you. Too bad, if you got paid, you guys would get fired for the job you're done lately.

I never read the thread it was gone before I had a chance to look. Which is another problem we have. It should have been locked down. As for comments being way out of line. It shows the action was taken by someone who doesn't know Joe even a little bit. Bringing up another issue. I always thought each section had it's own set of mods. That's the impression I've always had, considering I know I've never see your name pop up here.

I'm curious why I was singled out as I wasn't the first to make a comment about this mods brain power. And whoever did Joes ban BTW deserves the "moron mod" title. Trust me I was showing respect I could have just called him a ******bag ******* **** knob dickbag. Which would have been alot more fitting I think.

AND finally take your and shove it up your ***.

Quote from: oceans11
I appreciate you coming in here and posting about this. This proves it's not difficult. Would have been nicer and meant more if the mod who actually was involved took a couple seconds out of his busy day ruling with an iron fist and governing through fear and tyranny (at least how I see it) to step up and make any type of statement. I guess it's easier and better to ban people and remove undesirables when no one knows who you are and you aren't accountable to the people that you're over seeing.

In my personal opinion the offending thread should not have been removed, because it is always a good idea to have discipline examples out there.  But some of the posters in that thread are acting ridiculous.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:47 AM by Biffette »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: May 18, 2012, 03:09 PM »
I love Rebelscum and I hope they never change. Stuff like this is just priceless.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: May 18, 2012, 03:17 PM »
I'm starting to think there will be another wave of ex-RS members dropping by, if that thread continues on its current path.

Lock the doors, turn out the lights and everybody hide..maybe they will think we aren't home.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: May 18, 2012, 05:23 PM »
Nay, they're like zombies. They will keep banging as long as they think there is fresh meat.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: May 18, 2012, 09:29 PM »
What a trainwreck of a thread. It's always something with those guys.

Makes me wonder though - why doesn't someone start a SW website for adults, where cursing and all that stuff is ok?

A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy