Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586626 times)

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2205 on: December 17, 2005, 05:10 AM »
Please don't ban him again yet, I need him around a little while so I can get some fresh material for future sig lines  ;D

Offline RenegadeJedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: December 17, 2005, 08:10 AM »
Have not been visiting Star Wars sites lately but happened upon this thread today...This MisterKenobi fellow over at Rebelscum is THE BIGGEST PIECE of garbage EVER!!!

The biggest question I have for him...are you still married?!?!? Asking SW Geeks for marriage advice...PRICELESS!!!!

I miss the old Matkatnadam name...Kat must have moved on to a real man...not someone who spends all day EVERYDAY posting in everythread known to man!

Keep piling on the piece of garbage boys...if he didn't care he certainly wouldn't be posting here and also would not be trying to log in with banned screen names!!!

Later DORK!!!!!
"Collect to Collect" what moron thought that statement up?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2207 on: December 17, 2005, 08:14 AM »
Indeed...  And with that, I'm going to be putting a gag on him till one of the other staff decides they can be here to babysit him and let him speak his "defense".  He's done a smashing job of it so far though...   ::) 

Really winning those hearts and minds with such intellectual banter as he's displayed so far.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: December 17, 2005, 08:35 AM »
Please don't ban him again yet, I need him around a little while so I can get some fresh material for future sig lines  ;D

He makes it so easy doesn't he?
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #2209 on: December 17, 2005, 10:17 AM »
Guys, stop picking on the guy.  Can't you see he just needs some affection?

He was so happy!  I think if we all just gave him a big hug he'd be nice to all of us.   :-*

John

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: MatKatNadam, JediDefender's Stalker In The Bushes
« Reply #2210 on: December 17, 2005, 11:45 AM »
It's a good thing you all choose to make fun of me here, where you know I can't defend myself.  Must be easy to make fun of people whom you THINK won't hear about it

Believe you me if there's one thing I THINK, it's that you will be watching this place constantly or will have someone else doing it to let you know about every little negative word that is said about you.  And we dont' do it because you won't be able to defend yourself, we do it because we CAN'T do it at that other site where you CAN defend yourself.  I had a feeling that my kick ass avatar would be the final straw that drew you out of the woodwork.   Sounds like it's a keeper.

Welcome to Jedidefender, enjoy your brief stay.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 12:02 PM by Rob »

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2211 on: December 17, 2005, 12:57 PM »
So....did someone ban Matt again?   

Hasn't anyone ever seen Empire Records?  I think Matt may be a little like Warren.  Very explosive and angry on the outside, but really, he just wants to hang out here and be one of "the crowd".  Granted, he'll come back with a gun until you give him a nametag, but perhaps, if you guys let him stay....he'd end up being  a model citizen.

Then again, that was just a movie.  Maybe it would just be all flame wars and photoshopping.  I have no idea.  ;D

Seriously though, I've actually seen him be decent over there from time to time...so I know it's possible.  I'm not sure what it takes to make him turn off the "Dark Side" switch, but there's gotta be something.
Got Clones?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: MatKatNadam, JediDefender's Stalker In The Bushes
« Reply #2212 on: December 17, 2005, 01:40 PM »
JD has this awesome tolerance policy of banning people they don't like for the way they act in OTHER forums. 

I think you have us confused with another website that you frequent ALOT. Anyway Im sure your too busy pudfucking to care.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 17, 2005, 01:47 PM »
Awwwwwwww ;D

You guys just don't know how endearing it is to drop by good ole Jedi defender and see that you retards are still obsessing over me.  And Zod, that avatar, I know I'm an ugly fat guy but you don't have to flaunt my porkchop mug all over your boards.  Perhaps your lustful feelings for me go deeper than the other cutiepies here who just can't get over themselves.  And I guess the true maturity level of JD has finally boiled over the brim when a grown man needs to take the photo of the apple of his eye and alter it so all the other kids can get horny, too, while other members immortalize my dip**** comments in their sig files.

It's a good thing you all choose to make fun of me here, where you know I can't defend myself (even though I'm kinda trying to do that now  ;) ).  Must be easy to make fun of people whom you THINK won't hear about it.  As far as you babies crying over being schooled over at RS for flaming me, perhaps it just never occured to you all that I may be right?  I am, in fact, the son of God.  Maybe DBB isn't my friend.  Maybe we've had as much sex as Britney and Kevin, and maybe Dustin doesn't like my chin hair on his ass cheeks as much as DBB.  Trust me I have no mods or admins in my pocket, they just happen to agree that there is no better lover than me!

Well you're all on my ignore list over at RS (per instruction of my "boyfriends" on the RS staff) so we won't be having any problems there.  You should do the same.  It would seem like the adult thing to do rather than dream about me and come cry to JD about it when a mod gets to touch me in places that you can't.  Just ignore me.  If you don't like me, fine.  I can handle it.  Honestly I don't like any of you either and could give a **** less if you fell out of my bed right now and died.  Why?  Because I don't want anymore STDs.  DBB gave me plenty already.  I don't care about any of you as much as DBB and Dustin.  I know you still have these hardcore obsessions with me, but the feeling's not mutual.  Get over me. This ship has sailed.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be banned before I get any decent replies.  JD has this awesome tolerance policy of banning people that won't sleep with them based on me being a fat retard.  Maybe that's why JD has 1,000 people who do nothing but cry about me while I have real friends.  But, should the lovely staff of this facility care to settle the score and let me stay do defend myself, and maybe do a little striptease for ya, as opposed to booting me and letting the one-sided bitch-fest ensue, I would be happy to partake in any compromising acts that you'll let me!  If not, then I'll see you next time I get around to erasing my cookies.  And I will come back.  I have fans to please 8)

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication at making me a legend ;)... Watch out, John Holmes!

Love always,
Matt

PS - Way to go Skyhoucker!  Oh and MAC - good seeing you again buddy! ;)

EDIT:  Just changed the title...  I thought maybe something more fitting was in line for this post.

EDIT:  Changed it again...  :)  Cuz I can pud****.

Matt PM'd me and asked me to repost this for him... He edited it with his true feelings.
Finally finished RotS

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: December 17, 2005, 02:53 PM »
Reminds me of me, when I used to come over here and start some!! ;D
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Boo!
« Reply #2215 on: December 17, 2005, 02:54 PM »
Ya' know, I think we'll let you stick around a little longer to continue this conversation if you'd like, since it does nothing but prove everything that's already been said about you here...

Boy, is that ever the truth.

Big words, Krull.  Jumped on the bandwagon I see.  And congrats on your ban as well.

Watching this site over the past few months has given me quite a few laughs as well.  This site should just be renamed "Rebelscum's Rejects and Refugees" or "Philip's Sloppy Seconds".  What a circle-jerk of rejects you guys are.  I hope you ban me soon because I don't want to be affiliated with this pile of dung forum for any exhorbant amount of time.

Oh and MAC, I wan't disappointed at all.  Your minions handled the bitch-fest quite well.  I'd almost gone as far as to think that you'd finally grown up.  I'm proud of you.

If you don't like it here, simply leave.  Coming in here and ripping on people is immature and shows your lack of respect for other collectors as you are disrespecting people who may have never joined the other site in the first place, and have nothing to do with the hard feelings between some of the staff between the sites.  It's like Howard Dean announcing "I hate all Republicans" - pretty narrow minded thought process.

Do I hate Scum?  No - and I don't love it either.  I choose both sites, but don't go ripping on someone even if I don't like how they handle something.  I've had a few issues with them and an issue here too, but don't go blasting people when it's not something that could be handled in a mature manner.  Voicing one's opinion is one thing, but flat out attacks show a weak level of intelligence and no patience or willing to understand some else's reasoning. 

Nobody but yourself forces you to come here.  So again, if you want to get banned, become a troll here, or just simply leave and don't come back.  If you want to maybe make some more friends here, think back to why you started joining forums in the first place - was it to cause problems, or to enjoy the hobby?

:P

Offline Xander

• Jedi Initiate
  • She-mantis, Ampata, Anya…a true demon magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: December 17, 2005, 04:34 PM »
Whoa! Now that's a homoerotic post (mr Jackhole's).
Its a good thing this forum is so open, because no way would that fly at RS.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:35 PM by Xander »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: December 17, 2005, 05:25 PM »
Guys, stop picking on the guy.  Can't you see he just needs some affection?

He was so happy!  I think if we all just gave him a big hug he'd be nice to all of us.   :-*

John

I don't think that's fair to photoshop the image of a certified genius into an image of an infant.  To right the ship, here are some undoctored photos...

Offline RenegadeJedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: December 17, 2005, 05:53 PM »

Deleted to tone things down.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 08:01 PM by RenegadeJedi »
"Collect to Collect" what moron thought that statement up?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: December 17, 2005, 06:31 PM »
How about we tone it down a notch mmmkay?