Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586049 times)

Offline RenegadeJedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2220 on: December 17, 2005, 07:20 PM »
Rob,

OK  ::)  I am not photo shopping images or anything...I deleted my post to make you happy. No offense but I find that last post of your a tad two-faced. I get told to tone it down when you are sticking this guys photos in various pictures.

I simply called someone annoying. Looks like a different set of rules for the powers that be here at these boards as well...too bad.  :'(

RJ
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 08:05 PM by RenegadeJedi »
"Collect to Collect" what moron thought that statement up?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 17, 2005, 08:13 PM »
PM sent.

Offline Sems Fir

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • www.behindthetoys.com
« Reply #2222 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24 PM »
Jackhole originally wrote:

" I am, in fact, the son of God".

Sems Fir writes:

I dealt with someone at RS (who's a moderator) once who thought he was "God".   ;D  It spawned a priceless signature line.  I'm not attacking anyone in this thread but I believe the scrolling image of the moderator with his wings should be inserted in this thread as the word "God" has been written!  Although why do I get the idea that someone is going to photoshop a new image over the old one.

Robert
www.behindthetoys.com
LEAD EDITOR
BLACK S. U. N.

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 17, 2005, 09:16 PM »
Awwwwwwww ;D

You guys just don't know how endearing it is to drop by good ole Jedi defender and see that you retards are still obsessing over me.  And Zod, that avatar, I know I'm an ugly fat guy but you don't have to flaunt my porkchop mug all over your boards.  Perhaps your lustful feelings for me go deeper than the other cutiepies here who just can't get over themselves.  And I guess the true maturity level of JD has finally boiled over the brim when a grown man needs to take the photo of the apple of his eye and alter it so all the other kids can get horny, too, while other members immortalize my dip**** comments in their sig files.

It's a good thing you all choose to make fun of me here, where you know I can't defend myself (even though I'm kinda trying to do that now  ;) ).  Must be easy to make fun of people whom you THINK won't hear about it.  As far as you babies crying over being schooled over at RS for flaming me, perhaps it just never occured to you all that I may be right?  I am, in fact, the son of God.  Maybe DBB isn't my friend.  Maybe we've had as much sex as Britney and Kevin, and maybe Dustin doesn't like my chin hair on his ass cheeks as much as DBB.  Trust me I have no mods or admins in my pocket, they just happen to agree that there is no better lover than me!

Well you're all on my ignore list over at RS (per instruction of my "boyfriends" on the RS staff) so we won't be having any problems there.  You should do the same.  It would seem like the adult thing to do rather than dream about me and come cry to JD about it when a mod gets to touch me in places that you can't.  Just ignore me.  If you don't like me, fine.  I can handle it.  Honestly I don't like any of you either and could give a **** less if you fell out of my bed right now and died.  Why?  Because I don't want anymore STDs.  DBB gave me plenty already.  I don't care about any of you as much as DBB and Dustin.  I know you still have these hardcore obsessions with me, but the feeling's not mutual.  Get over me. This ship has sailed.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be banned before I get any decent replies.  JD has this awesome tolerance policy of banning people that won't sleep with them based on me being a fat retard.  Maybe that's why JD has 1,000 people who do nothing but cry about me while I have real friends.  But, should the lovely staff of this facility care to settle the score and let me stay do defend myself, and maybe do a little striptease for ya, as opposed to booting me and letting the one-sided bitch-fest ensue, I would be happy to partake in any compromising acts that you'll let me!  If not, then I'll see you next time I get around to erasing my cookies.  And I will come back.  I have fans to please 8)

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication at making me a legend ;)... Watch out, John Holmes!

Love always,
Matt

PS - Way to go Skyhoucker!  Oh and MAC - good seeing you again buddy! ;)

EDIT:  Just changed the title...  I thought maybe something more fitting was in line for this post.

EDIT:  Changed it again...  :)  Cuz I can pud****.

Matt PM'd me and asked me to repost this for him... He edited it with his true feelings.

Just so everyone knows, ******bag didNOT PM me what he wanted to say.  I changed it myself just for a laugh... it was funny.  Sorry.
Finally finished RotS

Offline RenegadeJedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 17, 2005, 10:53 PM »
Rob,

PM sent back! (I think it sent)

And now back to the topic at hand!!!!

Lets send MR Feeny (LOL...did anyone see his new picture?!?) to JibJab to star in there next short!

"For one to truly understand the great saga, one must let go of the narrow, dogmatic view stepping in poop, farting, and bad acting have on bogging down the prequals!!!!"
"Collect to Collect" what moron thought that statement up?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2225 on: December 18, 2005, 02:37 AM »
So....did someone ban Matt again?   

(Text Cut)

Seriously though, I've actually seen him be decent over there from time to time...so I know it's possible.  I'm not sure what it takes to make him turn off the "Dark Side" switch, but there's gotta be something.

Yeah, I wound up doing so because he isn't in any mood to "defend" himself considering he came out swinging, and basically I didn't feel like leaving the door open for him...  He'd gotten inadvertantly banned, but I'd re-opened his account...  He'd left at that point though, and it was going on 6 when I wanted to get out of here and catch some Z's on my Saturday so yes he got re-owned because basically it wasn't worth the effort at the time and nobody was around to pull together a babysitter's club for him.

As far as how he is capable of behaving...  I've seen him be civil too at times, but he's always the kinda guy who reverts back to calling someone names, putting someone down, talking down to some demographic of people, or just trying to see how far he can bend the rules...  I think he only behaves when told to do so, and eventually reverts back to being himself.  People are what they are, and I don't believe change is something most are capable of, especially when they don't believe they are the problem anyway.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 02:39 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: December 18, 2005, 09:33 AM »
I would call that a smackdown, but by using those guy's logic from the thread, Christmas has nothing to do with religion anymore. ::)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 19, 2005, 10:53 AM »
I also enjoy Kurt Cobain and his music, and the life he led

This is my fav comment I got him to admit too.  Anyone who "enjoys" Cobain's life is a loser. 
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 19, 2005, 01:23 PM »
I just had to come out of lurking and post for a change.

I have noticed the quality of this gentlemans posts, and what i can gather from them, seems like he has a crush on JediMac( no offense there sir). The other thing is when he makes a thread on who misses grunge rock, when he gets a couple of negative from other posters he just seems to berate them and talk(post) to them.

That is just my thinking, I may be wrong.

Logray

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 19, 2005, 01:30 PM »
Now they're locking all Holiday threads.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 19, 2005, 01:38 PM »
Now what is the purpose of locking holiday threads it isnt talking about religion, all they are doing is wishing people happy holidays.

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 19, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Now what is the purpose of locking holiday threads it isnt talking about religion, all they are doing is wishing people happy holidays.

Because they are ******* pathetic.
Finally finished RotS

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 19, 2005, 02:25 PM »
That is some stuipid **** thats happening there with the hoilday threads getting lock because there are reglious.  One thing that I wonder about through is the fact that only the Chanukah threads have been lock over there and none of the Chirstmas threads have been lock.  I know that the staff here doesn't like a certain word being used to describe RS but there better either lock all the Christmas threads or else look like those I can't talk about.

Also here's another gem from MisterKenobi from the feedback thread:
"I wouldn't be claiming race either. I don't think race has anything to do with it."

While Jewish people aren't a race (that I know of) they are a group of people who have faced alot worst then most people in the History of mankind whether its be in the middle ages or the holocust or now.   

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 19, 2005, 02:31 PM »
I couldn't help but notice this tidbit in MisterKenobi's profile - more specifically, this is his bio:

"Be sure to visit Jedidefender's forum for a great place to complain and obsess about me with the rest of the ladies. "

Now, I could be wrong, but I think a lot of Jedi Defender members were banned from the Rebelscum forums for referring people to a Jedi Defender.

So, I think it would only be legitimate for MisterKenobi to be banned as well.  At very least they'll need to edit that profile to remove the reference to Jedi Defender - since that is specifically against Rebelscum's rules.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 02:32 PM by Rob »

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2234 on: December 19, 2005, 04:21 PM »
Speaking of RS's rules, I got my signature removed...the same one I have here.  It's been in my name for 2+ years and nobody has said a word until now.  I wasn't actively promoting the other site.  Dustin was also kind enough to stick a copy of the "rules" for signatures and not promoting other sites.

Needless to say, there are others there who are allowed to have a number of SW collecting sites mentioned in their signatures.  I guess PW is now trying to stamp out all competition. 
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.