Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583290 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2505 on: January 10, 2006, 03:31 PM »
I didn't make him light enough yet, and the image quality on the Gregg Jpeg isn't as high as the main image, so he probably will never look perfect, but I'll probably tinker a little more when I have a few minutes.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2506 on: January 10, 2006, 03:34 PM »
I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something that just--I don't know--feels completely right and natural about having Gregger's head on a woman's body.

Nice work.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #2507 on: January 10, 2006, 04:19 PM »
Anne is Phillip's sig other... so replacing her head w/ Gregg's... REALLY scary stuff there...
You are starting to damage my calm.

SilverZ

« Reply #2508 on: January 10, 2006, 04:38 PM »
I think you've made his head too small though.  ???

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2509 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00 PM »
Looks like I missed quite the exciting evening yesterday.
Always a shame when that happens.

Got Clones?

Offline IndianaVader

• Youngling
  • Senior Awsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: January 10, 2006, 05:10 PM »
No, it's too big.  Unless you were joking.  BTW, can anyone name all of those people from left to right?  Are they  all from Rebelscum?

As for handles and such, I think it's respectable to use your real name.  Because I don't want to be known as IndianaVader if I was seen in real life.  That's why add "_Max" at the end of my posts.  And I don't mind posting a picture of myself here or Rebelscum for that matter.  I say we all should know what we all look like so we can talk to eachother like real people, so when we're at local Walmarts or Star Wars conventions we can say "Hey, aren't you Bertha from Rebelscum?" followed by a "Hell yeah!  You must have seen my picture?"  and then a "Yeah, that how I know you, and now we can reminice on old times and talk Star Wars!"

_Max (Yeah, baby...)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 05:13 PM by IndianaVader »
"So... could you blow up the world?"
"Egad, I hope not!  That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: January 10, 2006, 05:14 PM »
BTW, can anyone name all of those people from left to right?  Are they  all from Rebelscum?

Here.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: January 10, 2006, 05:54 PM »
As for handles and such, I think it's respectable to use your real name.  Because I don't want to be known as IndianaVader if I was seen in real life. 
eachother
"Yeah, that how I know you

I really could care less if that person posts !!'s or someone signs off with his name every post of their life- doesn't bother me. What gets on my nerves? Spelling and grammar. Not saying I'm perfect in the least because I blow it too. There's just something that tells me people don't care about what they're saying if they don't take the time to edit their posts. If they don't care about what they say then why should I(read it)? I'm guilty of it, but at least I try to proofread my own post before throwing it out there-if I don't see it right away I will sadly find it later and try to correct myself with an edit :-[.

Max- I just used you as an example here but there was several aweful reads in there like "Bush rins" and saying it instead of it's, ect-it's nothing personal, though just had to use the example make my point ;). There are some REALLY bad ones in here that I just have on 'ignore'.

Something I cannot understand is why some folks cry about extended use of emoticons. It seems pretty shallow to me of the complaining.....they're there so, use them to show how you feel. This isn't video posting where you can see the other person's facial expression so use an emoticon if you need to. Whaaaa! The world won't end already if you use one.  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ...and, my favorite ::)

Sadly, some folks have to cry to a Mod for emoticon use that offended them..LOL, whaaa :P

Max- You have a cool name, but I don't, maybe that's why I like Slothus or UrbanATR. I'm so used to not getting my first name called (get a nickname or last name instead) that I know it's my wife and I'm in trouble when she calls me by my first name :( 

Offline IndianaVader

• Youngling
  • Senior Awsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: January 10, 2006, 06:12 PM »
Max- I just used you as an example here but there was several aweful reads in there...

;)

But seriously, I know what you are saying.  I really do try to avoid spelling and grammar errors, but I usually don't check my posts after I write them.  On most forums I don't really care if I misspell things because it's a forum and as long as I get my point across.  But what does annoy me are the "!!!" or the "y r u do1ng th1$ 2 me?????!!!!!11one"

_Max
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 07:23 PM by IndianaVader »
"So... could you blow up the world?"
"Egad, I hope not!  That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2514 on: January 12, 2006, 05:18 PM »
Well, add me to the list of those banned at Rebelscum   :-\
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Mattdude

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • mediaworkshop.com
« Reply #2515 on: January 12, 2006, 05:26 PM »
You've got to be kidding.  What happened??  You've always been so thoughtful and articulate in your posts, Alex, it's just hard to believe.

That sucks man.  >:(

-Matt

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: January 12, 2006, 05:35 PM »
Well, add me to the list of those banned at Rebelscum   :-\

Sorry to hear about that, V.V.D...you were one of the classy, above-the-fray, mature voices out there.  There aren't too many of us around.
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2517 on: January 12, 2006, 05:37 PM »
"Abuse of the PM system"

I sent out a couple PMs to people I thought might be interested in the new site, Wampa's Cave. I certaintly did not spam, just to a few people who might like the site. I was very cordial and I think that I've been nothing but productive and a good member at Rebelscum. If I was a troll, that I could understand. To be banned like this (not suspended, banned) without so much as a warning is definitely disapointing.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: January 12, 2006, 06:11 PM »
"Abuse of the PM system"

I write PMs all the time.  And I never delete them (over 400 currently listed).  Am I going to be banned too??   ::)
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2519 on: January 12, 2006, 06:18 PM »
"Abuse of the PM system"

I write PMs all the time.  And I never delete them (over 400 currently listed).  Am I going to be banned too??   ::)

But my PMs were inviting some members to another site. The thing that makes me mad is that the PMs I sent were very nice and I ended all with "take care!", and then someone goes and reports me to the staff.  :P

This, coupled with the fact that my best friend was sent to Iraq, another friend's dad just died, and that school just started up again (and isn't off to a great start), this whole banning thing is very worrysome.  :-[