Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586917 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2940 on: June 15, 2006, 01:03 PM »
The avatar is just Ben Rothlisberger drunk off his ass.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2941 on: June 15, 2006, 01:26 PM »

"Hello, I'm a ******bag."
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Dr. Zoltar

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: June 21, 2006, 04:08 PM »
Hey guys,

I thought I'd pop in for a sec.  Lately I've been taking pot shots at Matt (and two other members) at RS.  Funny, but he doesn't respond to me except to say "That's gay" or "******bag".  He so reminds me of those high school bullies who people try to befriend so that he won't pick on them.  How I wish he'd cross the line so that he'd be banned.

But alas, I used to ignore him on the boards.  But it's so much fun (and easy) to point out how uneducated and bigoted he is.  And to think he's reproducing to share those beliefs with children!  I still wonder how he stays married...

:o

**Edit** If I had read back a page or two I would have seen that he was temporarily banned.  I guess that's why he hasn't responded to my "Using the word gay is offensive" post to him.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:12 PM by Dr. Zoltar »

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #2943 on: June 21, 2006, 05:47 PM »
Yes, "gay" and "******bag" seem to be about the limit of his quips.  Of course, he also threw in the old gem of "my 2 year old is smarter than you".  The man's a genius when it comes to derisive verbiage, no questions there.

John

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: June 21, 2006, 10:07 PM »
I would like to see JohnH and MatkatandIcanttalksogood face off on an episode of Yo Momma.

My money would be on JohnH to thouroughly trounce and humiliate him.

E...

(PS I'd actually rather see Mattkatandimmapunk get in the ring at a UFC event but, you know, you can't have everything)
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Darth_Deastron

• Jedi Initiate
  • Let the hate flow through you.
    • View Profile
    • The Sith Empire
« Reply #2945 on: June 25, 2006, 01:31 AM »
To tell the truth, I don't like the site all that much.  The only reason I go there is because I still have friends there, and for trading/buying/selling purposes.  And the only reason I have so many posts there, is because I've been there before I had the site that I run now. 

I don't like alot of the staff there because they over censor everything.  I heard that someone got banned for calling GNT a moron, and that's a bunch of bull if you ask me.  There are 2-3 staff members there that are cool, but I hate the rest.  I'm nice to them, so that I don't get banned, or randomly deleted.  (I come off as a suck up sometimes)

Glad to get that out of my system...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:31 AM by Darth_Deastron »
FS: TSE Sith Holocron Props!  Cool heartbeat glow! PM me if you're interested.

The Sith Empire

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: June 25, 2006, 01:58 AM »
A little over two years after my banishment, I can't say that I care either way about RS. There are plenty of douchebags out there and, like in the real world, I try to avoid them on the internet.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2947 on: June 25, 2006, 01:21 PM »
I heard that someone got banned for calling GNT a moron

That would be me.

Offline subak

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • Rebelscum 4 life, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: June 25, 2006, 09:56 PM »
You kids should grow up, jesus christ kids bitching about the little things in life ::)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: June 25, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Way to go on the double post, and by the way, you're not allowed to have pics in your sigs.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #2950 on: June 25, 2006, 10:17 PM »
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2951 on: June 25, 2006, 10:19 PM »
Double post and a huge ass novel-cover and dancing pikachu in the signature... pretty much par for the course for someone with a 'Rebelscum 4 lyfe' tagline, wouldn't you say?

:P

Sig has been removed.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: June 25, 2006, 10:28 PM »
So what if they're talking about us? They can talk all they want. And what's most amusing is that they wonder why we hate RS so much, like they have no clue. If you are an RS member reading this, I'll tell you why we don't like RS:

1. n00bs galore
2. people post-pad all the time
3. people make new threads all the time (and the topics are already covered in an already-existing thread)
4. Most of the mods are jerks who don't care about the members (except for GNT--he's cool)
5. Mods ban you waaaaayyy too easily. I mean, if someone over here starting saying how Jesse was being unfair (which never happens, obviously ;)), people would just point out how Jesse is fair, and then let it go. If someone at RS said that they thought one of the mods over there was being unfair, they would be banned (you know its true)
6. A lot of the people who have been there a long time are just plain jerks to new-comers. I can recall one scummer being a jerk to me after I had only been there a few days/weeks. I mean, cut the n00bs some slack, will ya?

Now, don't get me wrong, about half of the people at RS are perfectly decent. But the other half all pertain to one of the 6 above things I listed >:(

Yo is what yo is.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: June 25, 2006, 10:33 PM »
Now, I don't to start a site war here. Just accept that fact that there are people who like other sites/users more than other sites/users. Just ignore the people you don't care for.

Double post and a huge ass novel-cover and dancing pikachu in the signature... pretty much par for the course for someone with a 'Rebelscum 4 lyfe' tagline, wouldn't you say?

:P

That was pretty funny, AE. Thanks for the laugh.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: June 25, 2006, 10:51 PM »
I hate this thread...why do we always lock and then unlock it?

Not like I love RS, but still...