Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586511 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3540 on: March 22, 2007, 04:14 PM »
. . .well that and your DS thread!

Yeah, speaking of that, hook me up with your Friend Code for Mario Kart.  I'd like to get my ass kicked sometime.

Mine's 085993-168425
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: March 22, 2007, 04:25 PM »
Yeah sure, but unfortunately I don't have wi fi at the house anymore!! I'm moving in May, so hopefully the new place will have it!! But I'll pm ya the code once I get to the house!

If anything we can set up a time to play, since there is a cafe by the house that has wifi!! Maybe we can set up a time for all JD DS owners to have a good Mario Kart race!! ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 04:26 PM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3542 on: March 22, 2007, 04:38 PM »
I can't remember who the detectives were here that "Unmasked" GNT... I'm surprised you guys don't want to stand up and take a bow (although I can understand why you don't, because GNT would sue you...

I don't think the folks who solved the "World's Greatest Mystery" have ever tried to be secretive about it.  Heck, one of them was even chatting with you about it that night, as the events were unfolding, Josh.  Remember?  But really it was mostly just one person who solved that puzzle.  I was just along for the ride, and to offer my moral support throughout the project.

The funniest part back then wasn't the picture itself (he's a normal enough guy)...

???

...The easiest way to diffuse the whole thing would have been to just post a real picture if that wasn't him, but he chose to threaten people with lawsuits, call for bannings and invent cousins with the same name.

Well, not quite the same name.  Please don't forget that he also went into his high school's website later that night, and changed the spelling of all of the "Gregg" names attached to his picture, to just "Greg".  That was my favorite part, and certainly the most concrete evidence against him.

Thoughts?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #3543 on: March 22, 2007, 04:47 PM »
Yeah sure, but unfortunately I don't have wi fi at the house anymore!! I'm moving in May, so hopefully the new place will have it!! But I'll pm ya the code once I get to the house!

If anything we can set up a time to play, since there is a cafe by the house that has wifi!! Maybe we can set up a time for all JD DS owners to have a good Mario Kart race!! ;D

(Responded in The DS Thread, so as to not further derail this one. . .)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3544 on: March 22, 2007, 06:24 PM »

Oi, this continues JoshEEE, SA Longhorn, and anyone else on my friends list, is that my space on mypsace???

In all seriousness...I will vouch that Lady Jaye does have a different myspace page than the one linked up there.  While it's freaky there's another GI Joe loving SW fan named Lady Jaye, I've been to her real page a couple of times and that's not it.  Hers always has neato backgrounds.  No pictures of her though.

I don't think the folks who solved the "World's Greatest Mystery" have ever tried to be secretive about it.  Heck, one of them was even chatting with you about it that night, as the events were unfolding, Josh.  Remember?  But really it was mostly just one person who solved that puzzle.  I was just along for the ride, and to offer my moral support throughout the project.

To be honest, my memory of that event is too fuzzy for me to pretend I remember it clearly.  I remember I was pretty excited at the time, but that's because it was a big deal back then.  I can't remember the threads or who was in them....only the resulting hilarity of lawsuits, name changings, etc, etc.

Either way...water WAY under the bridge.  Those were fun times.   

Got Clones?

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: March 22, 2007, 06:44 PM »
In all seriousness...I will vouch that Lady Jaye does have a different myspace page than the one linked up there.  While it's freaky there's another GI Joe loving SW fan named Lady Jaye, I've been to her real page a couple of times and that's not it.  Hers always has neato backgrounds.  No pictures of her though.

What about on the pages of her friends?

"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #3546 on: March 22, 2007, 07:46 PM »
Foiled by the internet, a digital camera, and a photo posting friend!!!!
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3547 on: March 22, 2007, 08:45 PM »

Uh-oh...  :-X

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
Re: Should I...
« Reply #3548 on: March 22, 2007, 08:51 PM »
I have to agree with the rest of the group here.

Screw all these pussies - I say go to the mattresses, mutha****a!

Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: March 22, 2007, 08:56 PM »

What about them?? Any reason you feel the need to save and post a pic that I took?? Thats in the same vein as someone copying a pic of you and your family!!

Foiled by the internet, a digital camera, and a photo posting friend!!!!

Actually it was a regular camera that was developed with a CD. Which is why the pics are grainy!! Tell me Alex, again refresh my memory, have you ever posted a pic of yourself, or your friends??

I really hate going back into this, but it just seems that people can't leave stuff be and jjust move on!! I mean damn how many times does this one topic have to be brought up??
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:23 PM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: March 22, 2007, 09:22 PM »
How about that the picture is grainy....

Actually my picture was posted twice I believe over at scum. It was funny stuff. It was this picture of me going to CBIII. My eyes were all red from red eye and have this grin on my face like I was a kid going to Disney World. A funny picture and many had a good laugh at it.

Then there's another picture of me at a Jimmy Buffett tailgate that was posted on one of the Buffett websites. That was pretty cool.

A bunch of my friends have their picture on the internet. Kind of commonj place in this day and age.

I'm not sure what your point was with asking.

Thanks for asking though because it brought up some good memories.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:27 PM by CaptainAlex »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: March 22, 2007, 09:32 PM »
Oh, didn't know?? Hey Dean, did you save some of his pics??

Oh and if you look behind the girl on the left, the background it grainy! Most of the pics that I have on CD from a real film camera come out that way!!
-Vincent

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: March 22, 2007, 09:40 PM »
Hey Dean if you got that picture of me send me a copy. I think it's on my old harddrive in the basement. Thanks.

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: March 22, 2007, 09:50 PM »

What about them?? Any reason you feel the need to save and post a pic that I took?? Thats in the same vein as someone copying a pic of you and your family!!

Seriously?  It doesn't seem the same to me at all.  I use my actual name on the boards and have posted pictures of myself (and my family) online many times, even here.  How does it seem the same to you?

Hey Dean if you got that picture of me send me a copy. I think it's on my old harddrive in the basement. Thanks.

You're going to need to look in your basement.

"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: March 22, 2007, 09:57 PM »
Thanks Dean. I thought you kept a photo file of all users of the internet. Maybe I read too much into LJ's posting :P