Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586375 times)

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3570 on: March 23, 2007, 10:48 AM »
Well if JoshEEE ever wants to fly me out to Seattle, I'd more than freely take a trip out there!! Then he could finally meet the one and only Lady Jaye!! Otherwise, guess one of those pics could be I!!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3571 on: March 23, 2007, 12:42 PM »
As evidenced by all the myspace pages...you are not the "one and only" Lady Jaye.    ;)
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3572 on: March 23, 2007, 01:25 PM »
and I am hiding the little remote control in my right hand.   

I'm glad you mentioned that, because I was pretty sure that you were playing with your junk under the table.

No, I was not pulling an Al Bundy (that's reserved for the couch).

Can we start a petition to STOP Josheee from posting pictures of himself??  ;D
Although that pic is very cool!  Somewhere atop the MGM Grand?

You're sick of me already?  Sigh.  :'(
Seriously though, very observant on the location....yes, that picture was taken on the balcony of the room my wife and I had at our wedding.  We were having the rehearsal dinner up there, so that's my nephew and my friend John sitting with me.  That's by far the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in and the view was amazing.  I had the shutter speed set a little slow on that image to make the hotels in the background light up a bit more. 

Well if JoshEEE ever wants to fly me out to Seattle, I'd more than freely take a trip out there!! Then he could finally meet the one and only Lady Jaye!! Otherwise, guess one of those pics could be I!!!

You want me to fly you to Seattle?  Are you sure this isn't some Dateline NBC trick?   ;D

Got Clones?

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: March 23, 2007, 02:10 PM »
You want me to fly you to Seattle?  Are you sure this isn't some Dateline NBC trick?   ;D

Well if I was 18 and under, then I would be suspicious!! Don't worry, I'm not to catch a predator!! I'm out to catch a free trip!! ;D
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #3574 on: March 23, 2007, 02:28 PM »
Perhaps if we all pitch-in and get her a digital camera, we can get her to agree to post a pic!?

But I already sent all my money to SirSteve so he could get a digital camera!   :-\
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3575 on: March 23, 2007, 02:34 PM »

Well if I was 18 and under, then I would be suspicious!! Don't worry, I'm not to catch a predator!! I'm out to catch a free trip!! ;D

My point was that I have no idea how old you are.  YOu could be a 40 year old dude for all I know.   ;D
But no, I'm not in the habit of flying random friends from the internet out to Seattle.  If you fly yourself out here, I'll be happy to show you the sights though. 

We have a Comic Con coming up in a couple of weeks, the fun never stops here!

Got Clones?

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #3576 on: March 23, 2007, 04:57 PM »
As for L.J.'s pic, I know she does not have a digital camera, only a webcamera. 

Ooooo where can we watch the web chat video then?   ;D
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3577 on: April 17, 2007, 10:36 PM »
From the Evil Neighbor

From OPX:

"We are proud to reveal the Official Pix Celebration IV logo images. Please note some images may change during the final approval and production process. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements on photo sets, and other exclusive items offered by OPX at CIV! Check them all out here."

Go now and check them all out! All I can say is WOW! Plus there is still more coming...

And all I can say is WOW! It's sooooo shocking Dustin is patting himself and Wise Empire's OPX on the back!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3578 on: April 18, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Hasbro thinks everything they make is "decent" too, and always fair game for repacking...  Never doing anything bad, and always impressed with themselves...  I lump this in the same category of self-wanking.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #3579 on: May 19, 2007, 10:31 AM »
The morons sure have taken over in Wuher's.  Do they really need an active thread dedicated to every single Batman movie?  Buncha dummies.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: May 19, 2007, 10:56 AM »
The morons sure have taken over in Wuher's.  Do they really need an active thread dedicated to every single Batman movie?  Buncha dummies.

my thoughts too.... and got VERY VERY sick of the stupid top ten lists... pardon me while I barf up a lung in disgust
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: May 19, 2007, 08:06 PM »
I kindly asked GNT to lock them all up (better yet, delete them all), but as expected, he chose not to.  I think one all-encompassing Batman thread would suffice.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: May 20, 2007, 06:17 PM »
I kindly asked GNT to lock them all up (better yet, delete them all), but as expected, he chose not to.  I think one all-encompassing Batman thread would suffice.

Harvey Dent for Moderator!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: May 24, 2007, 12:57 PM »
It would be wrong of me to suggest that Scum is reading the forums/front page here then posting news, right?  Yeah, I guess so.  Due apologies, but it's just interesting to see all the stuff I read about late last night here and saw this morning first thing here getting up on their page just now.  Just an observation really and it's probably nothing more than their staff being based out west (I presume) rather than having some guys out east or in the central part of the country.  But it's almost like they're watching Jeff/Jesse/Scott and then posting news.  I've been clicking around looking for C4 news at various sites to see whose posting what and well, never mind.

Nah, couldn't be.  Sorry for insinuating as much.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: May 24, 2007, 01:07 PM »
Well they often say that their scoops come from their Rebel Spies... maybe they just weren't saying what or who they were spying on?