Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587527 times)

Offline Cory Chaos

• Jedi Initiate
  • Musically Inclined
    • View Profile
Re: Did Dante predict Rebelscum (Wuhers)?
« Reply #960 on: December 15, 2004, 12:14 PM »

In any event.  It had nothing to do with me beyond my original photoshop job - and that's the absolute frickin' end of it.

Your involvement isn't in question, Rob. It never was, if anything, you were victimized. Which reminds me, the name of the image used was "greggg.jpg", with three G's. Anyone here spell his name, in light, like so?

As for photoshopping Gregg's noggin anywhere, the JD staff here absolutely SUCKS at that stuff.  We can't photoshop **** to save our ass.  Seriously.  So that ******** has nothing to do with us either.

I never claimed it was a staff member. However, smileyfaceguy, the same smileyfaceguy who openly admitted that he was going to start a "Philip Wise is Dead" thread to see how it would "go over" did infact make this, no?

So, not only did Vator "test" us, you've got Smileyfaceguy who was/is a problem member here too, who was either banned or deleted himself, doing the same thing, looking to get a rise out of Rebelscum.

I have yet to blame Jedi Defender for these ridiculous "tests", it's that you're knowingly harbouring members that are obviously troubled, and are making you look bad. You keeping them registered here is up to you.

I guess it's just absolute sheer coincidence that Smiley came right out with his intentions to start what was obviously a problematic thread, knowing the consequences, Vator followed suit, a user pops up to clear the name of a poster who was obviously spamming the boards, bearing a modified avatar from this site, while we're dealing with Redhawk and Durge flip-flopping.

See where it gets frustrating?

* While Josh claims that Redhawk's possible orientation here was irrelevant, it isn't, especially in the wake of Vator's actions, and the "Darth_Darth"/"Zack Attack" conundrum.

I don't even know who the **** Zack Attack is, but that's not a JD thing either, Mr. Detective.  Sir.  And I "can't go into something" that I know nothing about.

If you don't know anything about it, then you have no basis on which to claim it being the work of a JD member or not? Do you? Signs, being the avatar, which nobody but myself saw, being the last person to post in that thread before it's closure,point right back here. Weither it did originate from here or not is pure speculation, with which I have the upper hand being an eyewitness.

As for someone attacking you in the DVD thread, well ****, something like that is an absolute no-brainer really.  EVERYONE attacks your movie tastes.  Openly.  RS members, JD members, etc.  If someone says some **** to you there about your movie tastes, that very well could be an RS member, so get over yourself, Sir.

..and those people are a bunch of goddamn immature nits that can't grasp the concept of personal subjectivity, much less respect. It has nothing to do with "conceit", as there's nothing to "get over". You've been surprisingly unprofessional, not to mention increasingly immature in this subject.

Or are you now suggesting there's a JD/Cory conspiracy in addition to the supposed JD/RS one?!  ****.  Please.

Nope. Are you?

I like how you can only be associated with one site, regardless of how many you may belong to and are active at. I guess it's kind of like racial profiling, only star wars board profiling. "This guy's a dick that said mean things about me, so he's gotta be from JD".

Are you ignoring the circumstances under which I made the ASSUMPTION, not association.

* Smileyfaceguy's open intention to smear RS.

* Vator's open intention to "test" RS.

* Zack Attack's GNT/KBZ altered avatar.

* The "angry" ex-communicated RS members coming over here, and how they gave even YOU people trouble?

Where do I fit in Cory? I'm as old school as they come, does that mean I'm really a Scum guy visiting JD, or am I a JD guy that stops in at Scum to view the trainwreck and learn what movies to avoid. Or wait, I post at GH too, and used to be big at SSG, what the hell am I???

Goes right back to the avatar, and the fact that users here's intentions were made public and you let it happen. If you say there's no grudge, why not let Philip know it was going to happen? If you're going to whine and bitch about the state of the RS forums, why allow your members to openly "test" RS? The irony of the whole situation is so sweet, given all the ass-sore ex-scummers that gripe about the forums all the time.

I'm still confused with where to group you in at: first you were on the 'Scum, then there was some suspension, then you were putting out the Jargon here, then you left here, then you went back to 'Scum, then I think you left again, somewhere in there you sold all your ****, then you came back with a renewed love for cinema, then you left again because you were "misunderstood", then you dropped a bunch of lbs and came back again (but only in the DVD thread), now you're totally back and playing moderator.

I joined Rebelscum in 11/01, I'm a Rebelscum member through and through. I joined JediDefender under the pretense I'd be a contributing writer. I did, I was, I quit collecting, I wrote a little bit after collecting, I got disrespected by the staff even as a staff member, and users, and left. I've been back here trying to enjoy myself a few times, but the problem areas still remained until now, not that I'd consider posting here after this fracas.

You don't have to quote misunderstood either because it is what it is, and this entire thread is a prime example of people misinterpreting what I say, twisting the words that subsequently get put back in my mouth, all for the sake of hating me, and for what reason?

It's the same for the movies/DVD threads. "Cory didn't like it, so I know I'll love it." It's bull****. You people, and you know who the **** you are never even bother looking for our similarities, because it's too much fun being different, giving you a whole 'nother reason to dislike me. More things to hold over my head when you feel the need to stroke your ego. Superior movie tastes? Please. If we do share something in common, it's like the apocalypse to you? It's a SURPRISE because you NEVER bothered venturing into similarities. Why you actively seek out reasons to dislike me is on you. I've always been open with my feelings, opinions, likes, and dislikes. It won't ever stop.

I'm so confused....should we not question your commitment to 'Scum? Seems like you bail on them a whole lot  :'(

I've never asked for my username to be deleted from Rebelscum. I took time off for personal reasons, granted.

You guys keep asking what the connection is, read what I have been saying and then tell me if I'm not right in my speculation? Again, I have yet to lay blame. Only assume, given some overwhelming cicrumstances.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #961 on: December 15, 2004, 12:51 PM »
Cory, here's an idea:  Shut the **** up.

You're making a fool of yourself (as am I at this point, for letting your psychobabble annoy me so much), and 3/4ths of the **** you're saying makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.  Just go watch some more crime dramas from your DVD collection, and stop trying to re-enact them here in the forums.

Damn.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 02:37 PM by JediMAC »

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 15, 2004, 12:56 PM »
Joshee... sounds like a lot of time and effort.. here...I will save you some trouble by posting my replies here:::

Spa or Hot Tub: What do YOU call it?
         HOT TUB

Best ways to get rid of dandruff?
         BACK WHEN I HAD IT, I USED TEGRIN..HAS NEVER RETURNED.

I found a nickel on the ground today!
         CONGRATS. WAS IT FACE UP?

Who was the Hottest "Facts of Life" girl?
         TWO POSSIBILITIES - EITHER OLDER TOOTIE OR THIN BLAIR.

I farted at my office holiday party. Suggestions for Monday?
         TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE OFFICE ON MONDAY AND BLAME IT ON HIM.

What should I buy the "Will work for food" guy at the end of my freeway on-ramp for Christmas?
         WARM GLOVES AND A NEW COAT.

Cheerios are Good
         CLICHE FG REFERENCE ADDED HERE : "PETER, THOSE ARE CHEERIOS."

Which Ninja Turtles movie did you like best?
         MICHAELANGELO, OF COURSE..DUH.

And of course:

Visit my new website about Starr Wars figurs.
         NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE CHEAP PRICES ON EARLY RUN CANTINA FIGURES.

You're welcome.

Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 15, 2004, 01:04 PM »
I'm annoyed by this thread. People who whine are annoying, and this thread has some whining. Because a member of my site posts something at another site, it does nothing in regards to this websites name. They are not endorsed by JediDefender so it is not an issue. Wuhers is a stupid mess, we all know that. Oh well. Don't like it- don't go there. We don't "test" or care to "test" the moderators at Scum, their actions speak for themselves, and it is not even like I or even "we" CARE. It is a different site and it doesn't affect what goes on here. They do plenty right and that is why they are still around. We do quite a bit right as well and people choose to come here. It all comes down to a personal preference. I don't mind if you point out something specific from Wuhers that is especially stupid or laughworthy, but to just whine on and on.... enough is enough guys...

I don't feel like locking this, you can finish out the "battle" and then let it go. I expect this thread to die down on its own after a while, don't make a moderator lock it.  :-*

I concur, enough is enough!  So it will be done! 

If anyone has anything to say, I suggest taking it to an email or a PM. I'm all ears!

On that note, this thread is locked! 

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #964 on: December 15, 2004, 01:18 PM »
Stupid...

Cory:
Not once did I blame this site for Redhawk's actions. NOT ONCE! I asked, which was an open invite for JD to clear their name, if Redhawk was another one of their known members, conducting some assinine "test" on the Rebelscum moderators.

Why should JediDefender have to clear its name to you? If you weren't blaming the site for someone's actions, or implying such, then why was it necesarry for you to call the site out in the first place?

Cory:
Automatically, you people assumed I SAID it was you, when I didn't, again, I only asked for a straight forward response.

Since leaving JD, you've been nothing but bitter towards this site and everyone in it (the staff and the members). Several times you've said things over at RS about JD, that were brough to my attention, that really put me off. You and I never butted heads about anything, and yet still, you hate 'us people' as a whole for some reason.

So, as I said before, nobody is blaming anyone. I merely asked, and you took it wrong.

Since you've got nothing but bitter things to say about 'us people', why don't you just keep your mouth shut about JD, instead?

Complain about the state of Rebelscum's forums, revel in your "Cheers" atmosphere, but in the future, keep a tighter leash on your problem members, so they don't drag your name through the mud.

Andrew (Vator) has never been a 'problem member' at JediDefender. He made a mistake, did something pretty stupid, and in doing so made himself look bad - but at least he's not so stubborn like so many people in this community (cough) where he cannot see where he was wrong. As far as I'm concerned, Andrew is in the clear now, he's apoligized, and I know he won't do that again.

Even if Andrew was a problem member, or anyone else was over here, how exactly do we 'keep a leash' on our problem members, who are also members at other forums, participating in other forums, anyway? Maybe Philip could un-ban me and give me a moderator position just so I can moderate 'my people' for you?

Josh:
Best ways to get rid of dandruff?

I've had a rough time with dandruff lately, but it seems to have slacked off a little thankfully - so far all of the dandruff shampoo's seem to just worsen it. My advice is don't wear any dark shirts for a while.

Idiot:
As for photoshopping Gregg's noggin anywhere, the JD staff here absolutely SUCKS at that stuff.  We can't photoshop **** to save our ass.  Seriously.

Thanks! I'm glad I haven't mailed off my Secret Santa yet.  :P

Cory:
I'm not any moderator, just someone who's looking out for this sites best interests, and feels as if that piece of advice is worth heeding, if you want to keep your squeaky clean image.

Is that so wrong? I don't have a hidden agenda.

Somehow I doubt that you're looking out for JD's best interest.

Cory:
So, not only did Vator "test" us, you've got Smileyfaceguy who was/is a problem member here too, who was either banned or deleted himself, doing the same thing, looking to get a rise out of Rebelscum.

Again... SFG is far from a problem member at JD - that is, unless you don't have a sense of humor. Oh.

Cory:
I've been back here trying to enjoy myself a few times, but the problem areas still remained until now, not that I'd consider posting here after this fracas.

You've never been good at staying away, Cory - and you while you may not come back here this time, I'm sure you won't keep our names out of your mouth over at RS, will you?

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #965 on: December 15, 2004, 01:21 PM »
Didn't see that this was locked! Oops.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 15, 2004, 01:33 PM »
   No soup for you!   

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #967 on: December 15, 2004, 02:43 PM »
Idiot:
As for photoshopping Gregg's noggin anywhere, the JD staff here absolutely SUCKS at that stuff.  We can't photoshop **** to save our ass.  Seriously.

Thanks! I'm glad I haven't mailed off my Secret Santa yet.  :P

Sorry Brad!  You're the JD art and graphics guy, so you don't count!  I was speaking about the rest of our photoshop challenged staff here...   ;)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #968 on: December 15, 2004, 02:49 PM »
Oh, you mean 'you people', nevermind.

Offline Cory Chaos

• Jedi Initiate
  • Musically Inclined
    • View Profile
Smileyfaceguy's Exoneration
« Reply #969 on: December 15, 2004, 05:09 PM »
This is just a note to serve as Smileyfaceguy's exoneration pertaining to the supposed pre-meditated gag post about Philip's death at Rebelscum. I mistakenly claimed that he had pre-meditated such a post, as I had some crossed some information I gathered.

I apologize for wrongfully accusing SFG of any wrongdoing.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #970 on: December 15, 2004, 05:20 PM »
I'm merging your post in with the rest of this crap, Cory.  I was going to comment on the inaccuracies of your sfg insinuations earlier, but I decided your wild accusations weren't worth dealing with refuting anymore.

I apologize for wrongfully accusing SFG of any wrongdoing.

Then you should apologize to 99% of the JD community for essentially doing the same thing to them...

- M
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 05:22 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 15, 2004, 05:22 PM »
Even if he did do it, I don't think anyone cares.

Not even a little bit.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #972 on: December 15, 2004, 08:55 PM »
Wow...

OK, even though this is locked, I'm adding some things to it since I just got to read what started this at Scum.

The short of it is that everything you said at Scum was baseless Cory, and I frankly do think you owe JD.com overall (and its members) an apology for insinuating what you did.  Matt apologized for Vator only out of kindness, not because he ever had to.

The whole thing's silly, and this topic is dead...  Well, dead after I'm done anyway. :)

Cory, you're not gonna have any friends here if you keep it up...  Scum's problems, even if they're GOOD members here (and Vator, KBZ, and anyone else you implicated openly) are their problems...  So DBB and Lady Jaye simply have their work cut out.

We get our problems too, and we're left to deal with them and not establishing asinine "theories" about other sites.

I hope nothing this stupid shows up here again, or at Rebelscum, because this really was one of the dumbest things I've read in a LONG time.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Killer185

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel scum mods are gone!
« Reply #973 on: January 4, 2005, 12:49 AM »
There really are no good candidates for moderator at rebel scum. Zod would probably be the best choice, but I cannot think of anyone else who would be a good moderator. Some of the people asking for the job are pathetic. Killer185 ::), YodaBoi ::), General Windu ::). God help you all.
Thats actually pretty funny because I was the one to suggest there be new mods instated.  And no I was not asking to be one by any means.... ::)
"Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus. " - Lester Burnham, American Beauty

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Rebel scum mods are gone!
« Reply #974 on: January 4, 2005, 12:53 AM »
You're just a little over 4 months late with your response there, Killer.   ;)