Multimedia > TV-9D9

Upcoming SW Live-Action TV Show Discussion!

<< < (27/30) > >>

TheSon:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January 11, 2013, 08:49 AM ---
I assume they are talking about syndication there, but it would be nice to imagine that the show might actually continue its run of new episodes post-Cartoon Network. I believe the contract is up after this season?

--- End quote ---

I believe it says in the article that the Clone Wars has always been on a year to year contract with CN. I am still surprised we don't have word on season six one way or another by now. I would think they would have to be doing story boards and initial artwork at least by this point if it was a go. If not, would they not have leaked that by now? As hit and miss as some of the episodes are, I love the show and hope it stays on at least until Episode 7 arrives.

Jeff:
ABC still interested...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jeff on August  5, 2013, 01:11 PM ---ABC still interested...

--- End quote ---

If Disney owns SW, and Disney owns ABC, WTF does anyone have to "negotiate" anything? Just get it done.

I run into this all the time at my company, we have to bid on contracts for companies WE ALREADY OWN. What's the point?

Jesse James:
Everybody has their own budgets and goals that must be met.  Even interdepartmental budgets within small companies can coexist with a bit of friction and negotiating.

Scockery:
After the SHIELD series underperforms, the interest will go away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version