Multimedia > TV-9D9

Upcoming SW Live-Action TV Show Discussion!

<< < (29/30) > >>

Nicklab:
There's already been some rumors that sets from The Force Awakens are being repurposed for Rogue One.  It looks like they're trying to get some bang for their bucks in the new regime. 

McMetal:
I don't have the link handy but that April Fools day SW live action streaming Netflix trailer is off the chain. Quinlan Vos versus Maul...dead female Mandalorians...I would SOwatch that if it was real. The spoof was really well done IMO.

Nicklab:
Not badly done, but such a blatant prank on fanboys. 

http://youtu.be/N9j9pGi-l4c

Nicklab:
Check out THIS NEWS FROM ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY. 

ABC has set its targeting computer on Star Wars.

Entertainment president Channing Dungey was asked at the Television Critics Association's semi-annual press tour in Beverly Hills on Thursday whether she wants a prime-time series based on the franchise that's owned by parent company Disney. Not only is she interested in such an idea, but she revealed there are ongoing talks to make it a reality.

"Ohh, as a fan, I would absolutely love to say 'Yes,'" she said. "The conversations with Lucas, we have had conversations with them and will continue to have conversations with them. I think it would be wonderful if we could find a way to extend that brand into our programming."

After the panel, she confirmed again that talks are ongoing.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Mixed feelings. I like Agents of Shield, but it is a weak step sister to the MCU films. I doubt that they could turn a profit and make it of quality worthy of the name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version