Author Topic: Previews Exclusive Death Star Briefing 7-Pack  (Read 85861 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Previews Exclusive Death Star Briefing 7-Pack
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2007, 03:04 AM »
If you are still looking to buy this check out newforcecomics.com

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=NFCC&Category_Code=SWP3C

Thanks for the tip on this, Justin.  I've been sitting on my lazy ass for months regarding this set, as well as the Republic Commando set.  So I hustled on over to Newforce after catching your post here and grabbed two of each, finally.  I barely snuck in there in time, as I apparently grabbed the last of the Death Star double-sets (though they're still available individually).  I stuck it in my cart, but when I clicked "Back" a second later to check the shipping quote, the "2-pack" was listed as sold out (the last one was sitting in my cart, apparently).  Fortunately, Rick at Newforce told me my order came through just fine, so I guess I'm in good shape.  For a change, I don't even have to pay the sales tax on these, as I would've at EE where I was planning on getting them.  I guess the shipping offsets that (since EE is 15 minutes away), but the prices at Newforce were obviously way better (saved just over $42 total), so I'm glad I popped in here and caught your post.  Thanks for the head's up!

I actually only saw the Death Star Conference room in person for the first time yesterday, coincidentally.  Nice looking set, of course, though an OT/better Tarkin would've certainly been a plus.  As would a real table and chairs, with articulated knees on the figures, which obviously goes without saying.  But with 4 all-new figures in one set, each at less than regular retail prices, how the hell can you go wrong?!  Excellent set, and excellent value.  I'll probably nab a third set at some point, if I see any for even cheaper later on down the line...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:28 AM by JediMAC »