Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

Prices for recirculating VOTC

<< < (2/3) > >>

Artoo:
Yeah, VOTC is way to expensive on Ebay.  ::) A Fett normally is $20, I want one so bad but he's losing the stupid Fan's choice to a POTF 2 figure. I'm disgusted at the people who voted Kyle Katarn.  ::)

Ook:
I hate to suggest spending $20 on a 3 3/4, but you should grab one. He's an awesome figure. Just be careful not to break his little arm cable.

Jesse James:
For the record the Evolutions Sandtrooper isn't the VOTC Stormtrooper at all.  No parts were shared/re-used on that one.  It's a completely new sculpt.  The Sandtrooper Saga figure is a bit of a misnomer too...  The torso at least was resculpted but I do believe the rest is just re-used stuff with stamp changes.

David:

--- Quote from: Artoo on October 22, 2006, 07:25 PM ---Yeah, VOTC is way to expensive on Ebay.  ::) A Fett normally is $20, I want one so bad but he's losing the stupid Fan's choice to a POTF 2 figure. I'm disgusted at the people who voted Kyle Katarn.  ::)

--- End quote ---

WWWWTF!!!!????

Brian:
I've been noticing how crazy some of the prices can get for some of the original 12 VOTC figures these days.  I've really been wanting to pick up an extra loose VOTC Han Solo (as well as some others from that initial run), and they usually get up to the point where I feel its too much to pay for a single loose figure.  I was bidding on a VOTC Han just this weekend, and once it got up to $13 I thought that was too high, it ended up over $16, plus shipping.  I had bid on some others from the same seller, and they all got pretty high - Luke=$14, Leia=$12, Yoda=$10, all loose.  I really hope that one of those rumored Target UBPs this year does indeed include the Han, Luke, and Leia - it would almost be cheaper at this point to just buy the $50 battle pack :).  In some cases, it seems like the carded versions actually go for cheaper, depending on the figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version