Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 355921 times)

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1740 on: May 27, 2008, 12:53 PM »
picked up the Rancor BP from target today used my Hasbro Rewards...its one big ***** I guess my Rancor from the ROTJ can be used as a teenage Rancor?  ;D

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 29, 2008, 12:47 AM »
Finally picked up a MIB Large Wing White TIE.

I also grabbed a MOC Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos re-release w/the clear visor. I wasn't going to pick this set up, but I stumbled on one where you can actually see their eyes through the visors so that convinced me to grab it.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 29, 2008, 09:09 AM »
Biggest purchase day for me in quite a while, picked up the Mygeeto BP, the Rancor and a random order 66 Airborne clone set at Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: May 29, 2008, 08:50 PM »
I grabbed four more shadow stormies today, along with a few other Legends fodder figs.  Also picked up another Rancor. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 29, 2008, 09:41 PM »
My sis found the shadow Guard for me today. So I now have a complete TAC 08 collection. All I am looking for now is one Evo trooper and I should be good until July, but at the same time I am in no hurry to get the figure. More time to save up for the kickk@$$ figures and vehicles coming out :P
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #1745 on: May 29, 2008, 09:58 PM »
I found the rancor this last monday. they didn't have it on display it was just sitting on the isle. I'm guessing someone else used the dpci trick to get the other one. I knew this guy was big, but it was even more suprising in person. I have him displayed next to some of my sideshow 12"s and he towers over them with his arms raised. :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 29, 2008, 11:54 PM »
I found the rancor this last monday. they didn't have it on display it was just sitting on the isle. I'm guessing someone else used the dpci trick to get the other one. I knew this guy was big, but it was even more suprising in person. I have him displayed next to some of my sideshow 12"s and he towers over them with his arms raised. :)

The Rancor is actually supposed to be part of the aisle revision  - so say the forum members who work at Target. Sounds like they're not getting a display and the Order 66 stuff will be shelved in the main aisle with them as well.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #1747 on: May 30, 2008, 12:37 AM »
ah cool. i figured it was more a endcap item. maybe they will have a return of the jedi rancor to take it's place later this year.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 30, 2008, 12:57 PM »
Scored the Rancor this morning.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: May 31, 2008, 03:35 PM »
Two Rancors on Thursday. I might have gotten one too many... those things are huge.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: June 2, 2008, 09:31 AM »
Our local TRU finally got in the large winged TIE fighters this weekend, so I was able to pick one up.  I had to pass on these when they were released previously, so it was nice to finally get one.  Its getting more difficult to find room for these vehicles these days though :).

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: June 2, 2008, 03:55 PM »
Picked up a SL Utapau trooper and Neyo at Target this morning.  The store also restocked some of the $20 battlepacks (HFG, Betrayal at Bespin, etc.) which I have not seen at Targets recently.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: June 2, 2008, 03:58 PM »
Picked up a SL Utapau trooper and Neyo at Target this morning.  The store also restocked some of the $20 battlepacks (HFG, Betrayal at Bespin, etc.) which I have not seen at Targets recently.

I noticed some battle packs at our Target this weekend for the first time in a long time as well.  They had the Betrayal at Bespin and Droid Factory Capture sets on the shelf.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: June 3, 2008, 01:30 PM »
Picked up the Mygeeto Battle Pack at Target.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: June 3, 2008, 03:47 PM »
My buddy picked up a Utapau Shadow trooper for me and a miny wallmount SW basketball net.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D: