Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 354528 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2007, 09:59 PM »
Got my Concept Grievouse yesterday in the mail and got a McFett at Target this morning.  Not the UGH version mind you, but part of the 'brand new' Wave 2 case they got in today... :P
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2007, 11:40 AM »
Found a Saga Legends Battle Droid 2-Pack (Red Version) today at WM.  This was part of the first round of new figures this WM has gotten in over a month.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 17, 2007, 02:44 PM »
Found all my Wave 5 openers...  All I'm missing is the case I ordered from New Force - if that comes okay, I'm all set except for that Pesky CZ droid.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2007, 02:46 PM »
Got another stormtrooper to add to the pile.  Target by my house still has them at $3 each.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 17, 2007, 02:49 PM »
I just ordered a Saga Legends Darktrooper, Pit Droid pack, and Clonetrooper via HTS.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 17, 2007, 03:26 PM »
Was able to get 2 Darktroopers before they sold out.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 17, 2007, 03:42 PM »
Was able to get 2 Darktroopers before they sold out.

Lucky bastard. Guess I'll just have to check HTS every three seconds.

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 18, 2007, 01:06 PM »
Got from Amazon.com in the mail today,

Jawa w/ Lin Droid
UGH Concept Chewbacca
Tosche Station Biggs Darklighter
Umpass-Stay

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 18, 2007, 04:00 PM »
Received my EU Holiday Special Fett from Amazon today. But to my surprise, they sent me the UGH version! Pretty cool, seeing as how I'd never see the UGH (Or regular, for that matter) version in stores.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 18, 2007, 04:16 PM »
Received my EU Holiday Special Fett from Amazon today. But to my surprise, they sent me the UGH version! Pretty cool, seeing as how I'd never see the UGH (Or regular, for that matter) version in stores.

Nice grab!  I picked up 2 more stormies just to buy something today.  Been a lull on W4/UGH over the past week or so.  :-\
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #835 on: September 18, 2007, 09:47 PM »
Picked up a Luke/Mara comic pack today. I fortunately found the one with the purple saber.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 18, 2007, 10:20 PM »
In a noble act of redemption from the tyranny and oppression that was HTS.com's treatment of it's customer base during the McQuarrie exclusives debacle, I ordered 4 Darktroopers at midnight last night and they were shipped 9 hours later.

I would have ordered me some colored AOTC clones but apparently there are no promises to which will be sent.  With the ratio of officers to grunts being 1 green seargent to 9 grunts, 1 blue lieutenant to 36 clones, 1 red captain to 144 clones, and 1 yellow commander to 2,000+ clones, I didn't want to risk getting more than 1 red/yellow clone.  I already got about 6 greenies during Saga last year, I'm really in the market for about 3-4 blues.

I'm rambling.  I don't think I got the decaf I ordered at Dunkin' Donuts an hour ago.  I swear there's no consistency in the caffeine level at that joint.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 22, 2007, 03:34 PM »
Well for some reason now my parents find it fun to tell me what they bought me but then say i am getting them on christmas.

the new Christmas line up for me now consists of another stormtrooper(which i bought with my own money >:( ) umpass stay, Miywoom(dont know the spelling), ugh AB trooper, battledroid two pack V1, darth maul, ROTS clone, SL c3po, SL Yoda. pretty good line up but you konw i only have to wait another 90 days to actually get them :-\

i have not gotten a SW figure in 2 weeks now, that i could actually open before having it taken away!

EDIT* my mother just got home and showed me TAC wave 4 Luke, Elis, another myioom(she didnt know my dad already bought me it) and another umpass(same story) All i need now is vader,CZ and boba and thats one whole wave for christmas and one big gap in my coin album that will bother me for a very long 3 months.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:05 PM by JangoTat »
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #838 on: September 23, 2007, 07:19 PM »
Picked up two AOTC Clones, a DS Trooper, the Leia/Vader comic pack, and the V-Wing Starfighter today.

I just can't resist sales.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #839 on: September 23, 2007, 10:15 PM »
I also cannot resist sales and got an SL ROTS Clone, SL Vader, and a Saga2 Hoth R2 - all figs I did not have - with the sale.  I spent a long time trying to decide on what my free fig would be, since I don't really want any more clones/troops.  Sigh.