Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 358629 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #765 on: September 1, 2007, 10:47 AM »
what the ####!? wave 5 is out already :o didnt wave 4 come out like 2 weeks ago?
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 1, 2007, 11:01 AM »
I don't know that it's 'out' per se, this shop is ordering from somewhere.  They managed to get their wave 4 stuff in before anyone else I heard of as well.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 1, 2007, 12:03 PM »
oh ok, i thought you meant you got it at target.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 1, 2007, 01:26 PM »
Received my M'iiyoom Onith from Amazon. Now all I need is Holiday Special Fett to finish what I want from Wave 4.

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
« Reply #769 on: September 1, 2007, 01:39 PM »
Finally picked up a Jawa and Droid from Woolworths - these are very hard to find in the UK.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 1, 2007, 05:02 PM »
I don't know that it's 'out' per se, this shop is ordering from somewhere.  They managed to get their wave 4 stuff in before anyone else I heard of as well.

Nah - it's a place called Puzzle Zoo in the mall here... they sell old toys, new toys, and everything in between.

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 1, 2007, 08:31 PM »
Saga Legends Battle Droids 2-Pack (Maroon)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 2, 2007, 01:08 AM »
what the ####!? wave 5 is out already :o didnt wave 4 come out like 2 weeks ago?

I haven't seen a hint of Wave 4 yet, I did make toy runs the past 2 days but had done nothing for like a month before that.  Huge lapse between Wave 3 and the new stuff out now, here in NY.

I knew some waves were gonna have to be scrunched together because we were in August and only Wave 3 and some SL had been released.  The waves were gonna have to come double time to finish 30AC up by January.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 2, 2007, 01:16 AM »
Wave 4 has been showing up around here - but pretty much just at Wal-Marts (I did find Luke at TRU today).

I still haven't seen CZ-4 or McVader outside of the aforementioned Puzzle Zoo though.

Offline bikerscout1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have you now Paploo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 2, 2007, 03:03 AM »
Wave 4 has been showing up around here - but pretty much just at Wal-Marts (I did find Luke at TRU today).

I still haven't seen CZ-4 or McVader outside of the aforementioned Puzzle Zoo though.

are you talking about the one in Santa Monica promenade?  They closed the PZ in the Beverly Center. 

btw, nice scout collection you got there!

Are you threatening me master jedi?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 2, 2007, 09:13 AM »

are you talking about the one in Santa Monica promenade?  They closed the PZ in the Beverly Center. 

Nah, Rob's in Texas. I guess they've got themselves a little chair, which is news to me as well. They definitely have a more direct supplier that Hasbro though, I know this from knowing someone who used to work there.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 2, 2007, 11:23 AM »
Yeah - the Puzzle Zoo I stop at sometimes is in the North Park Center in Dallas.  I didn't even know they had them in other states.

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 2, 2007, 04:59 PM »
Pilot Biggs
Leia and Darth Vader Comic 2-Pack

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #778 on: September 2, 2007, 06:35 PM »
bought Marine and Airborne extras the other day...  Just nabbin' crap as I go at this point.  Wave 4's barely hit here, and I don't foresee them dumping large numbers of that or later waves any time soon due to the TSC pegwarmers combined with the 30AC glut.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #779 on: September 2, 2007, 08:10 PM »
Due to the lack of figs around here, wave 4 and otherwise, I've been picking up a few GH's.  Just the ones I really want like Wedge and the Snowtrooper.  It is dry as a bone here in Iowa.