Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 354584 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #780 on: September 2, 2007, 09:16 PM »
MY local Target mistakenly marked down TAC and Legends waves to $2.99 and the comic packs to $4.99, so I bought up most of the supply mid week.  Most of the TAC were DS Troopers, so nice to be getting 12 of those for $3 each.

Anyway, the pegs were all but emptied out, so I stopped back today to find them full of W3 TAC and W3 Comic packs.  I got another Obi/Alpha pack for $5 + 5 Stormies and 2 Jawas for $3 each.  Sweet!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 3, 2007, 04:14 AM »
Additionally picked up 6 sets of the UGH figures ( 4 of the sets at one store rang up for 4.95$ Each!!!)

The DS

Wow! OK, just when I thought I couldn't drain the $4.95 figure-fun-well any further at a local WM, I picked up another UGH chewie today that rang up at $4.74! Shoot-I hope it's a deep well- I will be checking this store first while this lasts...hopefully until I complete wave 4 and the rest of it's UGHs ;).

The DS 

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 4, 2007, 09:20 PM »
So my parents were nice enough to buy me the Y-Wing, considering it was the first time it is ever in Canada and there were not many left in my area, 2 maybe 3 left. But they were also nice enough to take it away from me and tell me i got to wait for christmas, I swear to God they have fun doing this to me, they should not have even told me about it, christmas is to far from now to wait, and I dont even want it to come, because once christmas comes that also means i have to start applying to universities and I am still unsure as of what I want to go into.

Teen Age years Rock..
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 4, 2007, 09:59 PM »
That's one long wait for a Christmas present....

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 4, 2007, 10:22 PM »
That's one long wait for a Christmas present....

It just got better, they gave it back to me, but I am not allowed to open it..until christmas >:( This is exactly where a surprise would have been much more apreciated. Now they are just being cruel.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 4, 2007, 11:44 PM »
I picked up another Obi/Alpha pack for $5 and nabbed a couple of DS Troopers, McFett, and McStormie at Target today.   ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 5, 2007, 07:01 PM »
Picked up EU Holiday Special Fett at Amazon, the last figure I want from Wave 4. The thing is, I also pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Halo 3, which means I won't get my Fett until H3 ships- In about three weeks.

Offline tonphanan

• Jedi Initiate
  • " Has anyone seen my wits?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 5, 2007, 07:50 PM »
I haven't seen any Wave 4 at retail so resorted to my.....second hand toy store. He had the Holiday Fett, I had to get it. I had to. I don't want to admit what I paid for it, but atleast i have it now.
Throw an Ewok at him

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 8, 2007, 08:20 PM »
I thought it would be a couple of weeks before i found a Mcchewie but i found him at a local WM chillen with 1 Biggs and 1 vader. i found it cool only because the last time this WM stocked was in Feb. :o So i picked up 2 mchewie and left the other two figures on the pegs. All i need now is a jawa and i am all caught up...in the CDN collection that is.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #789 on: September 8, 2007, 11:34 PM »
I picked up a set of the Disney Star Wars figures while i was there. Need to catch up now that i am back.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 8, 2007, 11:47 PM »
Scored the 181st TIE Interceptor, a UGH Airborne Trooper and the Unleashed ARC Heavy Gunner thanks to a good friend today.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2007, 12:02 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 9, 2007, 04:51 AM »
Found wave 5 (TAC) in Palmdale. This a sweet wave :D, but I'm glad to have it done.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 9, 2007, 09:09 AM »
Found wave 5 (TAC) in Palmdale. This a sweet wave :D, but I'm glad to have it done.

Target or WM?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 9, 2007, 11:56 AM »
WM
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!