Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 355898 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1185 on: December 10, 2007, 01:20 PM »
I was thrilled to see most of wave 7 for only the second time, at 2 different Wal-marts.  I bought 2 A-Wing pilots from each store, one more set of Ewoks, and my first McQuarrie- Vader.  The A-Wing pilots look great in my rebel meeting diorama!

Don't tease let's see some updated pics  :D
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: December 10, 2007, 02:48 PM »
Picked up a complete set of wave 8 this morning from Target.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: December 10, 2007, 04:59 PM »
Picked up Rebel Concept at Target, looks like BobaFett77 was hot on my trail this morning! And my waves 7.5 and 8 came from Hasbroshop! Im all finished with TAC! Also saw the Jabba Band/dancers packs at WalMart 24.95 (I had to pass)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: December 10, 2007, 11:13 PM »
Picked up another McQuarrie Vader, Tatted Anakin and Clone Commander from Walmart.

Got a 7th Fleet Trooper, Pax Bonkik, Rebel Vanguard and Tycho Celchu in the mail.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: December 10, 2007, 11:45 PM »
Picked up another McQuarrie Vader, Tatted Anakin and Clone Commander from Walmart.

Got a 7th Fleet Trooper, Pax Bonkik, Rebel Vanguard and Tycho Celchu in the mail.
You all caught up now? How is your  recovery coming along?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: December 11, 2007, 12:17 AM »
Recovery is slow but alright. All I need to be caught up is that blasted McRebel Trooper.
I remember my dream now.

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: December 11, 2007, 02:22 PM »
HI ALL
       Just got back from a lunch time toy run and walmart here in central jeresy was packed with waves 7.5 and 8  plus tons of galactic hunt figures
i got the all of wave 7.5 plus Mc Vader, Mc Fett, Mc Snow, Anny Fett, Mc Stormy and Chewie all gold coins  plus Mc Solo and the Anakin comic pack.  Expensive Lunch ouch.     But still no Excul comic packs.

If anyone is interested in me pick up the any of these let me know they had plenty..  I would be glad to go back
Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: December 11, 2007, 05:49 PM »
All I need to be caught up is that blasted McRebel Trooper.

I'm in the same boat. 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: December 11, 2007, 07:12 PM »
All I need to be caught up is that blasted McRebel Trooper.

I'm in the same boat. 
What sad is that this figure is at the bottom of the Mcfigures. I would say ....

McLuke was the top of the line. next
McBoba
Mctrooper
Mcsnowie
StarKiller
Obi/Yoda
Chewy
Han
C3po/R2
GG
Vader
Rebel

I think a McJawa or McTusken Raider would have rocked!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: December 12, 2007, 12:18 AM »
Picked up two each of the Turbo Tank, AT-AT and Snowspeeder Transformers.

I've only opened the Turbo Tank/Commander Cody so far. Not very pleased with how that one turned out. Hopefully the AT-AT will be better. Snowspeeder looks interesting.

Also got my order from HasbroToyShop which included 2x TAC Jawa, 1x TAC Moisture Vaporator w/Luke, 1x TAC Han w/Torture Rack, 2x 7th Legion Clonetrooper, Titanium BSG Set from SDCC, Titanium AT-RT (Camo Deco), and Titanium White/Gray Darth Vader TIE.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline darthchuckmc

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: December 12, 2007, 07:39 AM »
I picked up Holo Vader from eBay for $7.00 BIN. I also got Pax, R2-B1 and Naboo guy for $6.99 each. Neither seller raped me on shipping either  :o
Since my Target, like most everybody elses, hasn't received anything past wave 5 revisions, I've had to resort to eBay (and my friend Dave that hits Wally at 5am) for the last 4 waves of TAC.
Now if I could only get the Vanguard and 4 each of the Hawkbat & 7th Legion, I'll be DONE this year.....oh, and the Y-wing and TIE Bomber.....oh oh, and the GH Jabba's palace......oh oh oh...nevermind.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: December 12, 2007, 09:24 AM »
Now if I could only get the Vanguard and 4 each of the Hawkbat & 7th Legion, I'll be DONE this year.....oh, and the Y-wing and TIE Bomber.....oh oh, and the GH Jabba's palace......oh oh oh...nevermind.

;D
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: December 12, 2007, 09:54 AM »
 I got my case of wvs 7 and 7.5.
Jawa Busts.

I saw the Cantina Galactic Heroes AND 3 3/4 Jabba's band pack sets at WM last night and passed. I thought about it for a minute then came to the conclusion that I could wait for these an if I never get them I'll be cool with it.

Also passed on a grey TIE Bomber at Target. They had plenty of ARC-170 and ARC 170 battle packs. Passed on those too. Really hoping these sets will come down in price as I need another pilot and wouldn't mind just a few more of the clones to make a big squad to put in my Gunship.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: December 12, 2007, 01:01 PM »
I came across Obi's Jedifighter w/hyperspace ring at my local TRUS. I passed, keeping with my pledge to myself to "cutback"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: December 12, 2007, 01:13 PM »
Ugh...Why do all of these exclusives have to come out in December?   ::) 

I promised my self to cut back in 2008...not 2007.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN