Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 358886 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1425 on: February 16, 2008, 07:54 PM »
Found a butt load of Legends figures today. only picked up the:

Bikerscout
yellow clone commander
blonde hair imperial officer
orange pauldron sandtrooper(TSC sculp)
R4 I9

all i need now from legends is the new wave coming out this year, grey clone commander/ROTS, and the dark trooper. still waiting for TAC 08 wave 1 to hit stores though..i mean it IS only one month late and 5 months since we have gotten a new basic figure wave.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 16, 2008, 08:04 PM »

Bikerscout
yellow clone commander
R4 I9

all i need now from legends is the new wave coming out this year, grey clone commander/ROTS, and the dark trooper. still waiting for TAC 08 wave 1 to hit stores though..i mean it IS only one month late and 5 months since we have gotten a new basic figure wave.

Did you find these in Canada or were they found stateside?  If in Canada, were they on Canadian cardbacks?  Thanks.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: February 16, 2008, 08:55 PM »
Picked up the v2 Pit Droids in the White w/Gray Stripe variety. Need one more of those and two more each of the other two colors in the v2 variety and I can consider the pit droids "done".

Have there been any reports of the TSC Body Sandtrooper w/Black Pauldron and clean paint-op showing up in these new waves that are shipping with the Captain Rex offer on the bubble?

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #1428 on: February 16, 2008, 10:56 PM »
Picked up today:

New all 3 comic packs plus an extar RC set - TRU
White & Orange sitting pit droids - WM
Hawkbat clones x2 - Target
Mailed away for my first Rex!
3 of the 4 new GIJOE comic packs
Mailed away for my first Doc!

Not a bad haul today.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: February 16, 2008, 11:24 PM »

Bikerscout
yellow clone commander
R4 I9

Did you find these in Canada or were they found stateside?  If in Canada, were they on Canadian cardbacks?  Thanks.

They were all found in Canada :o
It was the first time I saw this case assortment actually at a WM that didnt have a signle figure for 9 months last year...I know the darktrooper case is out at other WMs as well havent been able to track that one down yet.

But yes all the figures were on CDN card with a Fans choice sticker on it in English, French, and Mexican (?) They are only out at Zellers and WM..atleast in my area some other people have been finding them at TRU though as well. These were found in Mississauga Ontario btw. I guess this means we are getting more cases of wave 5 and legends figures instead of Tac 08 wave 1. hope this helps Morgbug!
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: February 16, 2008, 11:40 PM »
It helps, thanks for the info.  :)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: February 17, 2008, 09:48 AM »
Picked up a set of the new comic packs at TRU. I can't believe they were cheeper than at Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #1432 on: February 17, 2008, 11:16 AM »
Picked up a set of the new comic packs at TRU. I can't believe they were cheeper than at Target.

when I found my sets at TRU I thought the same thing. I really despise shopping Target anymore. they only have me by the balls for exclusives.......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: February 17, 2008, 05:45 PM »
Look at vintage figures, they charged 11.99 while everyone else, except for Kaybee, had there prices around 10.00. Lets not foget the 12.99 for the "exclusives".  One good thing about Target is they do clearence things out fast, I mean I did get the UBP Endor for 12.99 (==)
 I think its Targets attempt to get rid of the collectors.  To be fair to Target, Hasbro did set the retail price at 11.99. That is what they charge over at HTS, it just sucks that I have to shop at WalMart now for my Star Wars stuff.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1434 on: February 17, 2008, 06:10 PM »
My Target's rarely get anything in...

Anyway, found (finally) Pax Bonkik x2 and red Naboo schmuck x2...  I'm wrapped up on '07, finally, and almost done with '08's that are out, so I'll be down to just needing evo's and comic sets, and extras.  Not a bad position to be in at the moment.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: February 19, 2008, 05:17 PM »
I hadn't got anything since Christmas till last week. I caught up a bit with:

Red Battle Droids
Clone trainee
R2-B1
Pax
Voolvif

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: February 19, 2008, 05:46 PM »
Picked up the Fett Legacy evolutions set at Target this afternoon.  The fact that Boba is missing his chest insignia is disappointing.  The bantha skull emblem is set too low on his shoulder, too.  Oh well.  Almost picked up the Sith Legacy set.  That Darth Nihilus figure looks pretty nice, but I have no need for Chippendale Maul or Darth Flamehead.     
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: February 19, 2008, 08:17 PM »
Found Clone in training fatigues and picked up another Holo Vader at Target today. I also looked for Fett legacy, but no luck. I tried using the DPCI # and was told by the manager that "they don't pull high demand collectibles off the shelf". I argued that this item in question was not a high demand collectible as it's not a Target exclusive, but in stores everywhere. She shrugged her shoulders, and said "sorry, that's our policy".
I was in the store 5 times last week and she saw me everyday, I was hoping she'd help.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 19, 2008, 08:50 PM »
Picked up the following today:
2x Mouse / Basso Comic 2-pack
2x Lt Jundland / Lt Shan Comic 2-pack
1x Clone Commando / Super Battle Droid Comic 2-pack

My friend also scored for me 2x red sitting Pit Droids, 2x orange sitting Pit Droids and 1x white sitting pit droids. So I'm good with the Saga Legends Pit Droids now.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 19, 2008, 11:05 PM »
Today I purchased a Hawkbat Clone and a Threepio Mighty Mugg at Target.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:05 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!