Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 355896 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1815 on: January 15, 2009, 08:48 PM »
I kid you not, someone returned E1 figures and they went out full price on the pegs...  THey disappeared so either someone dumb bought them thinking they got a deal on some rare goodies, or someone realized, "This ****'s old, who put this out!?" and took it away. :)  Full price though...  I just started laughing.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were hidden by someone and got lost in the shelves or something...  That happens too, and these were "popular" figures last year, mostly due to the gold coin I think, and perhaps someone hid them and they didn't get discovered till now.  I think it's possible.  I saw some McQ figures just magically appear this October at a store that, I'd bet, were hides someone made that were in a department that doesn't get cleaned up too often.  With the resets going on at most WM's right now, the spring cleaning maybe turned those up.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:50 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 22, 2009, 08:09 PM »
Pick Tycho Celchu, 2 days ago. Great design. :)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 24, 2009, 09:41 AM »
Found a random Jump Trooper for $2 yesterday. I couldn't resist.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 5, 2009, 12:36 AM »
14 TAC Cantina Tin packs found.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 12:30 AM by Theta 288 »

Offline carsonalt

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 28, 2009, 09:41 AM »
My local wally (Lufkin, TX) FINALLY began clearing these out 1.97 per, a little late thought.. love that wally.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1820 on: May 29, 2009, 01:51 AM »
Good price though.  The only figure I see locally from 30AC is Juno Eclipse, which if she hit clearance prices instead of hanging on with the Legacy stuff, I'd nab what's there of her.  Good figure.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #1821 on: June 12, 2009, 01:44 PM »
I picked up the revised Deena Shaw bun head pack. It's my third one. I head swapped on a Juno body to have more imperial broads. I wish Hasbro would exercise some consistency with the heads, neither version look like the Republic black uniform version.

I miss TAC, it was a sweet line.....
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: July 12, 2009, 03:16 AM »
Just acquired the Target TAC TIE Bomber w/Pilot via a trade.   8)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: July 22, 2009, 02:19 AM »
Bought an extra Death Star Trooper, Rebel Honor Guard, and a Tycho Celchu (never saw him in stores) from HTS.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: July 22, 2009, 11:04 AM »
The only figure I see locally from 30AC is Juno Eclipse, which if she hit clearance prices instead of hanging on with the Legacy stuff, I'd nab what's there of her.  Good figure.

I missed the boat on her on clearance. I kept passing her up and eventually realized I could remove the rank to make generic female Jr. officers. But by then, she was gone.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1825 on: July 29, 2009, 04:45 AM »
We're still not seeing them clearanced here.  It's kind of frustrating, but for the most part they've sold out where they were hanging on anyway, even at full price.  There's a couple at a few WM's, but that's it.  Very odd figure in how it's hanging around.

It's a good figure so I really would like more, but I'll be content with what I have and leave it at that I think.  Maybe score more cheap at the Toy Show or something.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 31, 2009, 11:15 AM »
I found a 3 for $10 booth at Comic-con and picked up some more Imperial Officers and an additional Juno for a low ranking officer.

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: October 16, 2009, 08:46 PM »
Pick Rebel Honor Guard brown belt variant at 10 $

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1828 on: July 28, 2012, 02:36 AM »
Picked up 2 comic packs (I'm thinking 30AC, can't recall, putting them here regardless)...

Got the Marvel one with Luke/R2, mostly because I always wanted that R2 because it looks like a unique droid.  Never got this, but did today for super cheap.

Also got the exclusive set with the Wookiee Warrior and the purple Neyo Clone...  Also cheap.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: July 27, 2013, 08:27 PM »
AAT for $3, missing only 2 missiles. has some misapplied stickers. Stupid kid. I told the lady that as I bought it..."you're kid is STOOPID!"  She smiled, nodded and took my money.

Also, a Hailfire droid missing the missiles...the launchers and the laser gun...almost useless. But it was $3.

Different place, Grievous Starfighter for 25 cents, missiles MIA, the gold laser on the bottom, and the control panel dashboard, too, which I didn't know existed until I looked at pictures online...that's two Grievous fighters I have missing the same parts. And another missing everything that can be removed, because that's what kids do.

ANH Vader missing helmet, cape, saber, whatever...he was a quarter. Comic pack Chewbacca, too.