Author Topic: How Many TSC Naboo Flight Crew Are In Your Army?  (Read 19155 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: How Many TSC Naboo Flight Crew Are In Your Army?
« Reply #60 on: December 3, 2006, 05:45 PM »
i have 1..might buy another. just so i can display him with my queen amidala ship.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 7, 2006, 07:31 PM »
Still at zip.  Still hate it.  Passed on about 30 to date.  In addition to all my other criticisms of the figure, I now want to add that it's about 1/2" short as well.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 7, 2006, 08:19 PM »
1 so far. Great figure!

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 7, 2006, 08:40 PM »
I''m sort of tempted to buy one and make Ice Cream Maker Guy. I've never been on the ICGM bandwagon, but, I dunno...this fig and the black Rebel's head seem too good to pass up. LOL That one JACKOFTRADZE (I think) made looks stellar.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 7, 2006, 10:51 PM »
I''m sort of tempted to buy one and make Ice Cream Maker Guy. I've never been on the ICGM bandwagon, but, I dunno...this fig and the black Rebel's head seem too good to pass up. LOL That one JACKOFTRADZE (I think) made looks stellar.

I AM on the ICMG bandwagon. I signed the petition for him! While this is a good custom idea, Hasbro will definitely be using this body and the Rebel head when they 'make ICMG eventually' as they put it in a recent QnA. So, I'll pass and wait a couple years.  ;)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 7, 2006, 11:03 PM »
I didn't catch that. I haven't been reading the Q&As; I just wait to hear the big announcements in their own threads....

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 8, 2006, 01:02 PM »
Still sitting on one myself, although it does seem like everyone else in my area is sitting on "Zero."  The local TRU, who it should be noted are having a "Free Figure with a 19.99 or more purchase" sale this week, have about 20 of them hanging on the pegs.  People are taking Jerjerrod and Lushros Dofine before this guy. 

The Naboo Soldier:  You Can't Even Give Him Away For Free (and TRU has tried)!  ;D

Ain't it the truth.  I walked into our local TRU one day and was greeted by a wall of yellow :o  It was quite a site to behold, about 40-50 Naboo soldiers mixed in with a bunch of Gungans.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 09:53 AM »
Still sitting on one myself, although it does seem like everyone else in my area is sitting on "Zero."  The local TRU, who it should be noted are having a "Free Figure with a 19.99 or more purchase" sale this week, have about 20 of them hanging on the pegs.  People are taking Jerjerrod and Lushros Dofine before this guy. 

The Naboo Soldier:  You Can't Even Give Him Away For Free (and TRU has tried)!  ;D

Ain't it the truth.  I walked into our local TRU one day and was greeted by a wall of yellow :o  It was quite a site to behold, about 40-50 Naboo soldiers mixed in with a bunch of Gungans.

And here I'm am... still unable to find one of the yellow guys   ;D
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"