Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

SideShow 12" Speculations???

(1/7) > >>

Oboewan:
As a musician, I've always loved the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band (original not SE) and I remember getting pretty excited about a rumor that Hasblo was going to make a 12" Max Rebo Band set.   Of course, that never came to fruition but how about SideShow doing one?  It'd fit into the whole Jabba's Palace motif they've already got going!   

That'd be sweeeeeeet!

Oboewan

evenflow:
I would love the rebo band. Now that would make an awesome box set of the 3 members.

EdSolo:
I would like to see a droids line.  I would love to see what Sideshow could do with IG-88.

Artoo:
IG-88 would probally be in the "Scum & Villany" line, while other droids could fitted elsewhere. R2 & 3PO in "Rebellion", R4 & G9 in a "Republic" line, R5-D4,Gonk,etc... in Scum, sinnce they'll probally be packed with Jawas. I'd also like to see the Rebo band, thoughs guys would probally be the last of my 12" Place collection.
 I want to see the two Fetts, imperial/ Republic troopers or Vader soon. My guess is Vader & a Stormie should be out next year for the 30th anniversary.

Deanna Rash:
vader of couse a decent General grevious too I love the sideshow line a lot better I could retire my hasbro ones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version