Author Topic: The "Final 22"  (Read 121388 times)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Re: The "Final 22"
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2006, 10:36 AM »
Sandtroopers.com has pics of Appo & his wave.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2006, 09:04 PM »
I missed these this morning because a pipe broke in my basement and a wind storm ripped a bunch of shingles off my roof so I was tied up at my house all day with repairs.

By the time I got to Target it was 7 PM and all they had lying around was a Kit Fisto and the green Utapau paint-type app clone trooper, neither of which I wanted.

Damn.

But they've hit, and I'll keep checking back.

Scored.  Love the Cody.  Good to get some more clone seargents from AOTC as well.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2006, 04:42 AM »
These haven't yet hit Pittsburgh in bulk...  Plus getting out to Target has been nye on impossible for me lately so I'm sure the more heavily trafficed areas are getting something, but still nobody's mentioning much in my area and I'm seeing NOTHING around here.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2006, 11:05 AM »
I found Cody and the imperial droid, but everything else was gone. I still need the clones and the battle droids.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2006, 01:12 PM »
These haven't yet hit Pittsburgh in bulk...  Plus getting out to Target has been nye on impossible for me lately so I'm sure the more heavily trafficed areas are getting something, but still nobody's mentioning much in my area and I'm seeing NOTHING around here.

Same here all we still have in my stores are the endor wave i still haven't even seen a sign of any of the new finall 22 yet :'(
Momar and Fester

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2006, 08:29 PM »
The local TRU got three cases of Wave "7" the other night, and thanks to one local guy who apparently needs an army of holographic Clones, I am still sans Cody.  >:(

That said, the figures that did hit the pegs sold fairly quickly, with the 5th Fleet Clone being the surprising lag-behind figure, alongside Kit Fisto.  The Battle Droids and SBD are selling much better than I would have thought, given their EU-related paint scheme and subpar sculpt and articulation.  I guess people are really tired of having their Clones be opponent-less. 

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2006, 01:13 AM »
I have not seen any sign of this wave so far- not even remnants. Just Greatest Battles, Endor 1, and Endboo.

What about you Jesse?
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2006, 03:39 AM »
They're around DN, that's why you should check out the Pittsburgh forums and get involved because you'll get some tips on your area from time to time.  They're not out in abundance, but just tonight the WM out on Route 8 happened to get them in, so they're sporatically showing up here and there...  That store's a little closer to my haunts than I've heard reports.  Seems the N. Hills area got them first.  I've heard nothing about your area near the AP, Monroeville, Greensburg, and I hit the Mills Mall and haven't seen them there...  Nothing around C3 either that I'm aware of.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2006, 12:09 PM »
I found one of the only one I was looking for, the Imperial R5.  While not as thrilling as an all-new sculpt of some other character, I think this is one of the best repaints I've ever seen!  I have him lined up with R2-Q5 in a small Emperor's arrival scene, and just in comparison to that Imperial R2, he has much better paint apps and detail, not to mention the "cables" on his ankles.  If Hasbro wishes to use this excellent R5 sculpt for any other of the Saga R5's, I'll buy!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2006, 04:34 PM »
No signs here either. :-[

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2006, 05:43 PM »
Nothing so Far >:(
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 25, 2006, 10:03 AM »
They're around DN, that's why you should check out the Pittsburgh forums and get involved because you'll get some tips on your area from time to time.  They're not out in abundance, but just tonight the WM out on Route 8 happened to get them in, so they're sporatically showing up here and there...  That store's a little closer to my haunts than I've heard reports.  Seems the N. Hills area got them first.  I've heard nothing about your area near the AP, Monroeville, Greensburg, and I hit the Mills Mall and haven't seen them there...  Nothing around C3 either that I'm aware of.

Unfortuneately I don't really have time during the week or weekends to head out to other locations where it seems that other Pittsburgh collectors are faring better. I'm pretty much stuck to Robinson and Beaver Valley, which kind of sucks. :-\

I'll be going down to GA and SC over break, though, so hopefully I'll see some there. All I want are those damn 442s.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2006, 11:54 AM »
The next seven have been found in Hong Kong. That means that they could be here within the week.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2006, 01:32 PM »
The next seven have been found in Hong Kong. That means that they could be here within the week.

Possibly, but I wouldn't count on it.  Shipments tend to really slow down right after Christmas, and in the case of TRU, they conduct inventory in January, so they don't get in much of anything until almost February.  With those things in mind it could be a little while until wave 9 starts showing up at retail in force.  However some e-tailers do have wave 9 in hand (Andrewztoyz from one article I saw), so it might not be too long before they show up at most brick and mortar stores.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2006, 11:01 PM »
It seems TRU is getting this wave alot.