Author Topic: New JD Review: C-3PO (With Ewok Throne)  (Read 17385 times)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New JD Review: C-3PO (With Ewok Throne)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 08:56 AM »
Its a good figure, I think its just a bit soon for a simple reissue, that's all.  Maybe a battle pack with Throne C-3PO, R2 w/ net, Chewie, Endor Han, Endor Luke and a couple Ewoks.  Then a companion pack with a couple Stormies, a couple Scouts and maybe a generic imp officer?
I am not the Stig

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:08 AM »
Like this 3po all following versions of the protocol droid must feature painted eyes, or glowing effect like potf2 jawas.

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 11:19 AM »
Came here to see if there were any new reviews by Jesse that I've missed, but it doesn't look like it.  So, I reread this one and it was spot-on as usual. 

Any chance we'll see any new reviews soon?  Even if you skip the rest of the TAC line and start of with wave 1 of Legacy?   I sure miss how thorough your reviews are, even if I don't always agree 100% with your particular preferences, the information is always there for us  to make up our own mind.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 12:33 AM »
Honestly, not right at the moment obi-dad...  Sorry, but I appreciate your sentiments.

Right now my own time is limited actually as I started a new job, and I'm just not online much at all right now, much less doing "work".  However, my reviews have been held up mostly over photography issues here at the site, which is a semi-big deal to us as we never wanted lower-quality photos as part of the site (I know I hate grainy photos myself in a site's "photo archive" section and many sites do have that problem).  I don't have a camera myself or I'd have kept them going on my own...  My camera's just not up to the task I'm afraid.

I really appreciate the thoughts though, thank you. :)  I may be back at this at some point, but I can't tell you when as I have no idea myself.  When everything aligns right I guess.  I enjoy reviewing figures...  It's getting hard though with Hasbro giving us pretty solid waves of greatness these days.  I could certainly dump on comic pack figures more easily, as I was just bitching about Grand Moff Trachta (Grandma's Tractor) in the Legacy area...  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 07:16 PM »
I wonder if Hasbro would make new variations for Endor 3PO´S in the future

For example tsc is ewok throne C3po, but they would want to release a story teller C3po, to fit with the scene the protocol droid is showing and telling the epic adventure of the classic Trilogy.

As this 3po become the bases, they must mix it with the new "vintage" 3po in search of accuracy rather than continous repacks.

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/TSC/TSC042c3poLS.jpg
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:17 PM by EpicGon »