Author Topic: Origins Breakfast Coverage  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Origins Breakfast Coverage
« on: June 28, 2003, 04:14 PM »
JediDefender.com is proud to present coverage of the Columbus, Ohio Origins Breakfast. Included in the coverage is a set of detailed images of the Fan Club Silver Boba Fett, pictures from the breakfast, and a Q & A with the Fan Club and author Mike Stackpole. A huge thanks goes to our friend David Syczylo (Boba Binks) who made this coverage possible. Enjoy!

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
Re: Origins Breakfast Coverage
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 09:13 PM »
I just want to say that it was a pleasure to attend Origins and be part of the Fan Club Breakfast. I am also pleased to share my time, images, ect with the rest of the Star Wars community. I know that many of you are not able to attend such events and I thought why not give back to a wonderful family that I have become part of by sharing.

It was nice while I was there to see some old faces that I have not seen in some time and meet some new. It was also a great pleasure to finally meet Lisa Stevens and Vic Wertz from Paizo. They do so much for us fans and in truth I do not know how to say "Thank You" enough for their efforts. Also a big thank you to Mary Franklin who also puts in a tremendous amount of effort to bring us the best in the Star Wars Fan Club. She is the voice of the Fans.

Like I said it was a pleasure to share coverage with you all here at Jedi Defender.

I will be attending GenCon here in Indianapolis, IN. at the end of July. I will be more than happy to share with you all again.
If you are going to be attending GenCon Indy please contact me.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed the coverage from Origins 2003.

Best Regards and Wishes,
David (Boba Binks) Syczylo
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 02:55 PM »
I just want to say that it was a pleasure to attend Origins and be part of the Fan Club Breakfast. I am also pleased to share my time, images, ect with the rest of the Star Wars community.

Great coverage of Origins, David!  Really nice pix of the Silver Fett too, best I've seen so far...  Thanks a lot for sharing with JD and all of it's readers - we really appreciate it!

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 03:15 PM »
Great coverage of Origins, David!  Really nice pix of the Silver Fett too, best I've seen so far...  Thanks a lot for sharing with JD and all of it's readers - we really appreciate it!

Matt is right... those pictures are AWESOME!  I cannot wait to get my Silver Fett.  Thanks David for the pictures!
dustrho

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 05:21 PM »
Big thanks from me too David!  Nice coverage.  I always enjoy reading through Q & A transcripts, so thanks for taking notes on that session!

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #5 on: July 1, 2003, 05:23 PM »
It was my pleasure. I am glad that you all enjoy the coverage.
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com