Author Topic: TSC Prices - Price Hikes, Discounts, and Sales!  (Read 77249 times)

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
Re: TSC Prices - Price Hikes, Discounts, and Sales!
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2006, 08:06 PM »
Didn't know if this should go in the Mission Log Section or this one, so if its in the wrong section, Mods please move it. 

During my weeking toy run, I stopped by a couple of Targets.  And at one of them I found the new Star Wars Vintage Figures and the Skirmish in the Senate Battle Pack on Clearance.   The VTSC figures were 8 bucks and the Battle Pack was 13 bucks.  Needless to say I picked up a few of each.  :)
Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2006, 08:16 PM »
I moved ya in here Phalanx, since this is where we're keeping all the price fluctuation stuff.

Good score, especially on the battlepack.  I'd nab some Sandpeople on the cheap at that $8 price too I think, though that's not as good a cut as the battlepack.  $13 for the set is pretty great really when you can unload the Senate POds if you don't want them fairly easily for a fair price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #107 on: July 1, 2006, 10:31 AM »
According to a report by Yodafan2, Our local targets have VTSC for 15% off. Thats great. Gone from 11.99 to like 10 bucks or something, its great. I'm definately gonna hit up my target this week.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #108 on: July 1, 2006, 02:28 PM »
I saw some of the clearances last night locally and they weren't spectacular.  VTSC down $1 about, Demise of Grievous was about the same, and the Senate packs were only down about $3.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 1, 2006, 02:49 PM »
I haven't been to Target since I got my Skirmish set,I may need to ckeck.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2006, 11:55 PM »
Not sure where to put this, but I thought this might be the best spot since they have TSC items available.

From TFormers.com...

Use this Promo Code: "COMIC2006" at HasbroToyShop.com at checkout and save 10% off your purchase. Offer expires August 13, 2006.

I merged ya in with this thread Jason, it just seemed appropriate to me at the time I guess.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 02:46 AM by Jesse James »
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2006, 12:38 AM »
How about 50% off for all the people who couldn't get through their lame-ass system this morning.

(Thanks for sharing that though).

Offline Xander

• Jedi Initiate
  • She-mantis, Ampata, Anya…a true demon magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2006, 09:17 AM »
Apparently Target pulled a toy section wide clearance yesterday, and from all the reports around here, toy hounds were filling up multiple carts of all lines. VTSC dissappeared along with Demise of General G for around the 3.98 price. They didn't drop all the prices at once, so while the Skirmish Battle Packs scanned for 13.98 at midday, I was able to score 4 for $4.98 by late afternoon.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04 PM »
I picked up a couple of skirmish packs for $4.98 as well.  Awesome price.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2006, 02:09 AM »
I'm rolling past Target tomorrow but due to it being near the show I'm going to, I doubt anything is left.  I'm sure I'll see these packs with the clearance stickers on them at the show for twice what their original retail was...

There's always a handful of dealers there who seem to have the same business sense as the kid who ate paste in school.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2006, 08:12 AM »
I had been haunting two targets all week, waiting for them to drop from 30% to 50% off. Then BANG! They hit 75% off and move faster than a scalded dog. I'm hoping to find a local JD'er with a cheap DOGG, and Matt (aka Jedimoses) hooked a number of us Minnesota types up with 7.50 Skirmish packs.
Target can be a pain at times, but they don't let crap linger like TRU and Wally.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Yeah same thing happened at mine, and because of that, I missed it. I wasnt hter that day, and everything was gone :'(

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2006, 09:27 AM »
I must have missed the clearances at our store as well.  I was there on Wednesday, and they were just starting to reset (the main toy aisles hadn't been touched yet, and the VTSC/DOGG/SITS were all priced pretty much full still).  I went back on Friday, and there was a lone Grievous figure for $3.24.  I was really hoping I could pick up some VTSC extras for cheap, I held off on getting an extra Greedo for just that reason.  I would have grabbed some of the others too if they were available.  I guess our WM still has TONS of them at full price if I really need more.  Kind of nice to see the reset though, Target really seems to have a good amount of space dedicated to Star Wars.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2006, 10:53 AM »
Super WalMart in Santa Clarita in SOCAL is STILL selling TSC basic for 5$!!! I love it! DS gunners for 5$; can't beat it! ;D

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2006, 08:23 PM »
TRU has a 20% off red tag sale and they lowered a few things.  The gobs of Lando are now 4.98, the 12" ROTS figs are 12.98 and the Saga DVD Trivial Pursuit is 19.98.  They also lowered the kiddie lines but I do not recall.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.