Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Spider-Man Movie Series

(1/114) > >>

DSJ™:
A new nemesis for Spidey has been announced but the not say what villian he will play. Thomas Haden Church has been cast

Villain announced for 'Spider-Man 3'

Church is the Spider-Man 3 Nemesis!

I'll have to think who he will play. Anyone with thoughts on his character?

Brian:
Thanks for posting that Dale...surprising announcement this early in the game, even if they didn't reveal the character he's playing yet.  From what I've been reading around the net this morning, it seems like most people are feeling he'll be playing either Venom or Sandman.  It would be interesting to see Sandman introduced into the movie world, although whether or not he's a "big enough" baddie to carry a movie would yet to be seen.  With the ending of Spidey 2, I was almost certain we'd be seeing some form of the Goblin in the next movie (with Harry), but perhaps they'll draw that out a little more, or it will be a dual villain type of thing.  Of course, Dr. Conners was introduced as well, so there is always the possibility of Lizard as well.  Of course, then that's 3 villains, and I don't really see that happening.  Anyways, its always nice to get a little bit of news during this longer lull between movies, can't wait to see my favorite superhero hit the big screen again.  Lots of rumors swirling around on this movie early on...ranging from GG2, Hobgoblin, Venom, Black Cat, Lizard, Sandman, and even Man Wolf!  Speculation is running wild it seems :).

Darth Broem:
I think there will be at least 2 villains in the next one.  It sounded like on the DVD extras they wanted to do 2 villains for the last one but opted for one instead. 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on March 22, 2005, 09:22 AM ---A new nemesis for Spidey has been announced but the not say what villian he will play. Thomas Haden Church has been cast

I'll have to think who he will play. Anyone with thoughts on his character?

--- End quote ---

The dumb guy from "Wings" and "Sideways"?   ::)

I hate that guy...  >:(

I'll guess he's going to be some villian who will make me hate this movie, just like Tommy Lee Jones ruined the Bat-Franchise for me... well, actually a LOT of things in that 3rd Batman movie ruined it for me (and everyone else).  :P

Jeff

DSJ™:
Thomas Haden Church as the Strobe from The Specials!  :o  Don't look at Rob Lowe on the left!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version