Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Spider-Man Movie Series

<< < (106/112) > >>

Brian:
First trailer is online for Amazing Spider-man 2, check it out here:

http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/site/

Looks pretty great to me.  Between this, Cap 2, X-men DOFP, and Guardians of the Galaxy, it's going to be an exciting year of comic book movies.  Those four alone cover some of my favorite properties, and I like what we've seen so far!

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on December  5, 2013, 11:57 AM ---The Teaser Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is Here!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brian on December  5, 2013, 11:57 AM ---First trailer is online for Amazing Spider-man 2, check it out here:

http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/site/

Looks pretty great to me.  Between this, Cap 2, X-men DOFP, and Guardians of the Galaxy, it's going to be an exciting year of comic book movies.  Those four alone cover some of my favorite properties, and I like what we've seen so far!

--- End quote ---

ROTFLMAO! Check out our time of the postings!   :D

Diddly:
CGI looks terrible... not too fond of the designs of the villains either. They've already established that they aren't following a realistic" format so why not just make Rhino a giant roided up freak instead of a machine?

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December  5, 2013, 11:12 PM ---CGI looks terrible... not too fond of the designs of the villains either. They've already established that they aren't following a realistic" format so why not just make Rhino a giant roided up freak instead of a machine?

--- End quote ---

Likewise.  I get the notion of moving beyond the 1970s comic books, but it still makes me sad that someone thinks this is ultimately better.  I'll still watch the movies and I'll likely still enjoy them quite a bit but most of the Marvel stuff has been an improvement with a nod to the originals, this just kind of threw them out with the bath water.   :-\

Qui-Gon Jim:
I LOVE the redesign on Spidey's costume.  Those eyes are perfect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version