Author Topic: LEGO Sales and Deals  (Read 91652 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Sale
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 01:42 AM »
I thought it was 2 Pilot BDs and like 8 regular BDs...

Also I think they made a Battle Droid carrier way back in the early 2000s but it's obviously long out of production
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 08:39 AM »
I thought it was 2 Pilot BDs and like 8 regular BDs...

Also I think they made a Battle Droid carrier way back in the early 2000s but it's obviously long out of production

Sweet. Guess I only looked at the picture and decided reading was way too hard.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11 AM »
Got the Ewok set and the Battle droid carrier plus the mando and clone small packs. They were all on sale at Target. the Ewok set is great, one of the best Ewok items ever make.
He's no good to me open

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2011, 12:59 AM »
All SW LEGOs are 25% off at TRU Friday and Saturday (August 26-27)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 9, 2011, 08:57 AM »
This week's Fri/Sat sale is the buy one get another 50% off, and they are including a free Harry Potter Trolley with purchases over $30.  Not a bad deal.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2011, 02:17 AM »
If people are curious, Target had a bunch of tags out that said a now out-of-stock Lego set that was on sale can be swapped with in-stock sets, and almost all the in-stock were Star Wars sets you could now get for the sale price.

Anyone else notice this?  Looks really good for getting some sweet SW Lego deals.

And man, the new Knight sets are everythign I always wanted as a kid...  Village **** like blacksmith shops and barns/mills...  Knights with classic medeival armor like norman helmets, chainmail, and that new Sugarloaf helmet is bitchin'.

I feel old but want to buy the village stuff so bad.  I have literally hundreds of mini-figures of the old knight sets going back to the yellow brick knights.  That was easily my favorite way to play with Legos.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2011, 08:32 AM »
I loved the Knight sets as a kid too.  I had that very first yellow castle that opened up, quickly followed by a gray castle for them to do battle with.  The stuff they have today would have been pretty awesome to have back then.  The set I've had my eye on is that $30 catapult set.  How could would it have been to have 3-4 of those for an invading Lego army?
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 08:48 AM »
I still have my original yellow castle and the grey castle sets.  I also still have the seige tower, catapult and jousting arena sets too.  I built them recently with my boys and they really liked them.  I might have to check out the new ones too.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 09:41 AM »
Walked into Kmart last night to check out their clearance sale.  x1 CW Lock for $7.  Anywhoo - all Star Wars, Harry Potter, and City sets were all BOGO 50% off.  Not much of a selection and not sure how long the sale lasts, but I grabbed a couple sets.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 11:05 PM »
I still have my original yellow castle and the grey castle sets.  I also still have the seige tower, catapult and jousting arena sets too.  I built them recently with my boys and they really liked them.  I might have to check out the new ones too.

You know that yellow castle set goes for like $400 on Ebay?  I still have those sets at my mom's house.  I was digging through the tub of my old legos a month ago and decided to look it up.  Next time we're there for a few days, we're going to build it, then sell it.  Cool as the castles are, I'd much rather have a Lego Death Star!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 11:29 PM »
Yeah I have that castle (yellow), the jousting set that went with it, and the pack of knights/cart thing from that same era, all either mint with their complete boxe/packaging, or mint with the box in some worn shape (smaller sets).  The castle is awesome.  Those knights rocked.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2011, 12:48 AM »
Coming up this week at TRU - FREE $14.99 Star Wars Battle Pack when you spend $40 on LEGO:

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 1, 2011, 10:04 PM »
I have purchased more Legi sets than I can believe in the past few weeks with all the sales and promos. 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55 PM »
Got my Shop@home catalog last night and there's a 10% off coupon on the back.  Ironic because I just found my vip card and stamp booklet thingy the other day.  Actually I'm not even really sure what the vip card is good for...sure sounds important though.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2011, 06:44 AM »
Got my Shop@home catalog last night and there's a 10% off coupon on the back.  Ironic because I just found my vip card and stamp booklet thingy the other day.  Actually I'm not even really sure what the vip card is good for...sure sounds important though.

VIP card gets you points if you shop at a Lego store or at lego.com.  It is your basic rewards plan that gives you coupons for every dollar spent.